• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been using the Aero version of this skin for the past week and I love it.

@bluestillidie00 I recently experienced an odd bug with the game and I wanted to check to see if it might be related to the TCS Aero skin. I was right at the end of a match and the game was restarting after a goal. As the game kicked off the 'between-highlights overlay' started to flash continually over the 3D pitch view. It caused the match to freeze and I had to change the match highlights setting to get the match to progress (I'd tried everything I could think of before this, ie clicking on players, changing skin). It was bizarre. It was like a strobe effect of the 'between-highlights overlay' over the 3D pitch.

I tried changing the skin back to basic and it was still happening, but I just wanted to leave a post here to check if there's anything regarding the skin that could have caused this?

I'll bug this to SI, but chances are they'll say it was the skin. There's not really much I can provide to give them evidence for it either. Hopefully it just doesn't happen again, but at least I know I can fix it.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
rwY5Tdu.jpg
Good night sir!
My friend, @bluestillidie00 first of all, thank you for the excellent skin.
 Is it possible to help me with 2 situations?
 1) How do I edit the alignment of the text that I highlighted in the image?
2) Taking advantage, I would like to know, how do I add another container on this screen.

Edited by vamcj

Hey guys.

I love this skin, and use it myself. I just have one simple issue with it. I love too see (when in a game), how many there were in attendance at the game. Is there anyway to see it, when you are in the game? 

Sorry if i have missed it. 

Cheers :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

So I tried a few skins so far and I think I've finally hit it with this one, great work !

I've one question about it though: which file do I need to edit in order to change the font color displayed on the Facilities tab (and other tabs like Records tab etc.). For example, I'd like to change the Blue text from these example images below to something else like White or Yellow.

pK3oypq.jpg

And now since I'm at it... is it also possible to reduce the opacity a bit for this Facilities tab (to a value say like the one in the below image) ?

nj1d7oN.jpg

Thank you !

10 minutes ago, Jebedaias said:

Hi,

So I tried a few skins so far and I think I've finally hit it with this one, great work !

I've one question about it though: which file do I need to edit in order to change the font color displayed on the Facilities tab (and other tabs like Records tab etc.). For example, I'd like to change the Blue text from these example images below to something else like White or Yellow.

-image-

And now since I'm at it... is it also possible to reduce the opacity a bit for this Facilities tab (to a value say like the one in the below image) ?

-image-

Thank you !

1. You'll need to go into the skin folder, then inside the settings folder you'll find 'tcs07aNm settings.xml'. Open that, Ctrl+F and search 'Selection' and edit the attribute next to it.

One more thing please: how can I get the main menu / start screen background to pick-up the colours from my saved game's club (instead of the default purple) ?

For example the YACS skin does this, but I don't have a clue as to which file(s) I need to copy or edit to get the same thing for TCS.

This is the current start screen:

Pe33Hjg.jpg

And this is what I would like (YACS):

Ed0Ynwv.jpg

Thank you !

LATER EDIT:

Figured it out; in case anyone else wants to do this, you need to edit the intro panel.xml file found in the panels / game folder. Right in the first few lines you'll find the "Style for the FM stripe" section and you can edit the following two like this:

<string id="foreground_colour" value="primary"/>
<string id="background_colour" value="secondary"/>

Now depending on your club's colours you might get the load and appearance texts to be the same colour as the background, so you can scroll down a bit to the "Load last game" section and look to edit the "Header Text" and "Edit appearance button" to show the "primary" colour (by default it's set to "secondary"). Like this:

<!-- Header Text -->
<widget class="label" id="morl" size="small" font="title" alignment="centre" colour="primary">
<translation id="text" translation_id="420632" type="use" value="Most Recent[COMMENT: FR 16138, main menu text to load the most recent saved game, the saved game name itself will be displayed in parentheses below this]" />
</widget>
<widget class="text_button" id="resT" multiline="true" size="11" spec="text" font="fonts/main menu last game" alignment="centre" colour="primary" disabled_colour="primary">
<translation id="text" translation_id="260987" type="use" value="Load Last Game[COMMENT: Title of confirmation dialog when attempting to load last game]" />
</widget>

And a few lines below:

<!-- Edit appearance button-->
<container class="button" id="reeB" auto_size="vertical" width="200" appearance="buttons/custom/intro panel/button" alignment="left" colour="primary" red_replacement="primary">
<translation id="text" translation_id="443654" type="use" value="Edit Manager Appearance[COMMENT: manager edit appearance panel; editing manager's look]" />
<record id="click_event" event_id="eMnG" />
</container>

The code above is just to make it easier to find what you're looking for, you can either copy / paste it over the exact selection in your file or simply change the colour values in these sections from "secondary" to "primary".

Edited by Jebedaias
Answer

20 hours ago, Jebedaias said:

One more thing please: how can I get the main menu / start screen background to pick-up the colours from my saved game's club (instead of the default purple) ?

For example the YACS skin does this, but I don't have a clue as to which file(s) I need to copy or edit to get the same thing for TCS.

This is the current start screen:

Pe33Hjg.jpg

And this is what I would like (YACS):

Ed0Ynwv.jpg

Thank you !

LATER EDIT:

Figured it out; in case anyone else wants to do this, you need to edit the intro panel.xml file found in the panels / game folder. Right in the first few lines you'll find the "Style for the FM stripe" section and you can edit the following two like this:

<string id="foreground_colour" value="primary"/>
<string id="background_colour" value="secondary"/>

Now depending on your club's colours you might get the load and appearance texts to be the same colour as the background, so you can scroll down a bit to the "Load last game" section and look to edit the "Header Text" and "Edit appearance button" to show the "primary" colour (by default it's set to "secondary"). Like this:

<!-- Header Text -->
<widget class="label" id="morl" size="small" font="title" alignment="centre" colour="primary">
<translation id="text" translation_id="420632" type="use" value="Most Recent[COMMENT: FR 16138, main menu text to load the most recent saved game, the saved game name itself will be displayed in parentheses below this]" />
</widget>
<widget class="text_button" id="resT" multiline="true" size="11" spec="text" font="fonts/main menu last game" alignment="centre" colour="primary" disabled_colour="primary">
<translation id="text" translation_id="260987" type="use" value="Load Last Game[COMMENT: Title of confirmation dialog when attempting to load last game]" />
</widget>

And a few lines below:

<!-- Edit appearance button-->
<container class="button" id="reeB" auto_size="vertical" width="200" appearance="buttons/custom/intro panel/button" alignment="left" colour="primary" red_replacement="primary">
<translation id="text" translation_id="443654" type="use" value="Edit Manager Appearance[COMMENT: manager edit appearance panel; editing manager's look]" />
<record id="click_event" event_id="eMnG" />
</container>

The code above is just to make it easier to find what you're looking for, you can either copy / paste it over the exact selection in your file or simply change the colour values in these sections from "secondary" to "primary".

That's fantastic thanks. Quick question, what if your primary colour is white? Is there any way to change the colour of the right side? I mean the Career, Fantasy Draft, Online Career button etc..

37 minutes ago, Watson156 said:

That's fantastic thanks. Quick question, what if your primary colour is white? Is there any way to change the colour of the right side? I mean the Career, Fantasy Draft, Online Career button etc..

I'm pretty sure now that it's all customizable, but unfortunately my skills are quite limited (tried a few things now but either didn't get to re-colour the buttons or the game straight up threw errors and didn't display the start screen at all after I added some colour value attributes that obviously didn't belong - ALWAYS HAVE A BACK-UP :P).

I suppose another way around this (if you've not already tried it) is by switching around the "primary" and "secondary" colours in the "Style for the FM stripe" section.

On 25/02/2019 at 03:35, vamcj said:
rwY5Tdu.jpg

Good night sir!
My friend, @bluestillidie00 first of all, thank you for the excellent skin.
 Is it possible to help me with 2 situations?
 1) How do I edit the alignment of the text that I highlighted in the image?
2) Taking advantage, I would like to know, how do I add another container on this screen.

I know it's been a while since you asked - but I noticed the same thing regarding the missing panel (text was properly alligned for me though). I solved it by simply removing the training overview panel.xml file from the panels / team folder. This just reverts to the default (which as far as I can tell is exactly the same, but the right-panel is working properly).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

New version on FMScout.

Many thanks friend!
What are the main changes? Which screens have been changed in this new version?
One thing I noticed is that the country that the player has trained is not appearing in eligibility.

Found an small error in tcs eligibilty.xml.

file="generic/club or nation logo panel1"/>

Under nations needs to have the 1 removed to show which countries players are eligible for in :)

Thanks for the update, great skin!

Edited by SGustafsson91

@bluestillidie00There's a bug in the stats/prozone processing bar while playing with teams that have a white font (such as Arsenal, Man United). It can be fixed by changing the default font in 'processing prozone panel.xml' to black but I honestly advise that you delete the 'prozone' folder from graphics/boxes/custom.

36 minutes ago, prot651 said:

You cant delete a match title bar as it has all the info

delete match titlebar.xml, then open header.xml and edit this line, change the height to 60 instead of 130

<widget class="match_titlebar_panel" id="MHdr" height="130" />

8 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

delete match titlebar.xml, then open header.xml and edit this line, change the height to 60 instead of 130

ok will try thx

1 hour ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Do you know where they are as I cant find them 

19 minutes ago, keysi said:

Hi @bluestillidie00

I just only wanted to say you made a perfect work with the latest version of the skin. I'm currently using it and despite I spent a lot of time to create and tweak my own skin I'm really tempted to use your skin instead of my own :)

Thank you so much!

11 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Thank you so much!

18 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

TCS '19 v1.5\panels\match\match title bar.xml

TCS '19 v1.5\panels\generic\header.xml

Yeah not really what I was looking for . I was more after a hide Auto bar like in FM17 that you can make it a full match screen 

@bluestillidie00 @keysi 

Hey guys, any of you have a clue how to change this bit? It's very hard to read now. I've searched for every possible panel but can't find the exact line. I think it's this panel but I don't see any font settings 'panels\team\team container records competitions honours panel.xml'

image.thumb.png.1ffc00307f3d7308f97c5e78b0467eb8.png

image.thumb.png.46718181cfa16f64db379c49b297e63c.png

Edited by Sanel

hi @bluestillidie00

I've been using your aero skin(v1.1) for a month at least and I love it. So thank you for your great work. It almost feel like whole new game for me. 

I also tried the new version and liked it too. But since I'm playing the game on my laptop, previous version works better for me and I guess I really get used to it.

However I really liked the new player overview page and scout reports in inbox.So is there any way that I can apply these changes to the old version of the skin ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Gezginz

Hi, I like your skin a lot, but is there a way to make the sidebar and the top bar appear as they are on the original skin? Also I would like to make the big box under the top bar, which contains the player picture, age, nationality, pros&cons etc. to be colored black just like the other boxes bellow on the darker version of your skin. Can you point me how to do it?