[FM19][SKIN] TCS '19

TCSSkin

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Great skin, I\'m having issues with many of the skins for FM19 due to resolution I use on my mac.

Is there anyway of getting this to work so it shows team colour? it's such a good skin otherwise!

Screenshot 2018-11-25 at 00.40.04.png

edit the @2x graphics, the titlebar is in "boxes/custom/interface/titlebar", tab bar is in the same place but replace titlebar with tab bar.

5 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

By far my favourite skin on this year's game, however the recent beta updates have made some parts of it not work properly, Hopefully this counts towards a ;major issue' that will lead to updated soon. Top work though. 

elaborate? What's been broken by what updates?

7 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

edit the @2x graphics, the titlebar is in "boxes/custom/interface/titlebar", tab bar is in the same place but replace titlebar with tab bar.

Hey thanks, I'm not sure what you mean  exactly.... so I have gone into the folder and there is both a tab bar and title bar folder, what is it I need to do?

43 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

elaborate? What's been broken by what updates?

Sorry, I'm in the public beta and there's a few panels not working as intended anymore. I'll wait till the next official update and try it again, then report back. 

Loving the skin so far and appreciate you making it.

May I ask the Training/Coaches screen all the text at the top of the screen that tells you how man coaches you have and the boards concerns is all in black instead of white? 

It's hard to read in any of the skins, apart from all is good. Thanks.

EDIT - I forgot to mention in the Home screen in the top left is the next fixture to text on the right of the oppositions manager is in white instead of black and is unreadable with a yellow background (Dortmund)

EDIT 2 - The same for the Transfer/Transfer Status of a player is also in black instead of being white to the right of the player picture.

Edited by Phil Macklam

Does anyone have a suggested mini stadium pack to use for this?  The one I'm using has some grainy pics and there may be better out there.  I'm using an old one that I've had since FM16.  Probably time to download another one.  I don't even have the new Juventus stadium.  Love the skin!

Edited by Enos

1 hour ago, Enos said:

Does anyone have a suggested mini stadium pack to use for this?  The one I'm using has some grainy pics and there may be better out there.  I'm using an old one that I've had since FM16.  Probably time to download another one.  I don't even have the new Juventus stadium.  Love the skin!

I've just re-used this one from 2018: https://www.fmscout.com/a-fm18-backgrounds-megapack.html

It has stadiums, but also has Cities and Backgrounds if you want/need those.

On 25/11/2018 at 17:17, Phil Macklam said:

Loving the skin so far and appreciate you making it.

May I ask the Training/Coaches screen all the text at the top of the screen that tells you how man coaches you have and the boards concerns is all in black instead of white? 

It's hard to read in any of the skins, apart from all is good. Thanks.

EDIT - I forgot to mention in the Home screen in the top left is the next fixture to text on the right of the oppositions manager is in white instead of black and is unreadable with a yellow background (Dortmund)

EDIT 2 - The same for the Transfer/Transfer Status of a player is also in black instead of being white to the right of the player picture.

Same here.... white text instead of black. 

Screenshot 2018-11-26 at 17.20.19.png

1 hour ago, Enos said:

PMSC Stadium Megapack 3.01
Mini Stadiums Superpack (but that one is going to get a update)

20 minutes ago, domingoss said:

Thank you for the skin, I'm really enjoying it. The only thing that I noticed is that the score doesn't show up after I play on instant result. Besides that, it's perfect, great job!

Sem título.jpg

I noticed it too but i haven't been able to fix it, I feel like just leaving it will lead to less people shouting at me than removinb it lmao

il y a une heure, bluestillidie00 a dit :

I noticed it too but i haven't been able to fix it, I feel like just leaving it will lead to less people shouting at me than removinb it lmao

I fixed it for my skin but I don't exactly remember how :D If you want, these are the files involved, I think you will find how to fix it

match.rar

V1.1 on front page

Changelist: 

Club:
- Tweaked containers so the skin should resize better when Zoomed

Inbox:
- Changed slight insets on inbox panel
- Zoomed graphics ammended for Inbox Panel when using Aero Skin.
- Fixed 'inner' graphics on personal news when using Aero Skin.

Player Overview: 
- Fixed Bug with translations on Player Overview.
- Added two new comparison widgets to small selectors.
- Added Player Status information to Personal Details widget (Contraced to X, On Loan at Y, etc)
- Added Label to International Records on Personal Details widget.
- Adjusted attributes container height on Player Overview Popup.
- Adjusted container classes and heights on Player Training, and Dynamics page.
- Added custom made Medical Report widget to the Attributes container.
- Fixed bug when editing player attributes with the IGE, when using the attributes boxes mod.
- Added custom made Transfer Status widget to small selector.

General UI:
- Complete overhaul with graphics for Aero Skin.
- Added two Background Selectors
- Base & WTS Skin, gives users the ability to choose between the default background and teams 'primary' background.
-- Credit to Bossland (YACS Skin) for the code used for the Primary Background.
--- Aero, functions like a regular background selector.
- Increased size of bottom container for competition draws.
- Skin should adapt better to zoom and/or smaller resolutions.
- Changed appearance of menu dropdowns.
- Added Background Selector to titlebar.
- Fixed bug with picking buttons.
- Fixed bug with text on manager home screen when unemployed
- Added tcs-style container to medical centre to bring the panel inline with rest of skin.
- Fixed bug on tactics screen with player instructions when using Aero Skin.
- Fixed bug on tactics screen with image borders.
- Fixed bug with font recolouring on the Main Menu when using teams who use white as their primary colour.
- Fixed bug on the upcoming fixtures panel when using teams who use white as their primary colour.

Match:
- Fixed bunch of transparency bugs in Aero Skin
- Added ticket to match preview.
- Tweaks to in between highlights panel
-- Graphics overhauled
-- Added ability to compeletely hide formation or player stats on both sides

6 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

V1.1 on front page

Changelist: 

Club:
- Tweaked containers so the skin should resize better when Zoomed

Inbox:
- Changed slight insets on inbox panel
- Zoomed graphics ammended for Inbox Panel when using Aero Skin.
- Fixed 'inner' graphics on personal news when using Aero Skin.

Player Overview: 
- Fixed Bug with translations on Player Overview.
- Added two new comparison widgets to small selectors.
- Added Player Status information to Personal Details widget (Contraced to X, On Loan at Y, etc)
- Added Label to International Records on Personal Details widget.
- Adjusted attributes container height on Player Overview Popup.
- Adjusted container classes and heights on Player Training, and Dynamics page.
- Added custom made Medical Report widget to the Attributes container.
- Fixed bug when editing player attributes with the IGE, when using the attributes boxes mod.
- Added custom made Transfer Status widget to small selector.

General UI:
- Complete overhaul with graphics for Aero Skin.
- Added two Background Selectors
- Base & WTS Skin, gives users the ability to choose between the default background and teams 'primary' background.
-- Credit to Bossland (YACS Skin) for the code used for the Primary Background.
--- Aero, functions like a regular background selector.
- Increased size of bottom container for competition draws.
- Skin should adapt better to zoom and/or smaller resolutions.
- Changed appearance of menu dropdowns.
- Added Background Selector to titlebar.
- Fixed bug with picking buttons.
- Fixed bug with text on manager home screen when unemployed
- Added tcs-style container to medical centre to bring the panel inline with rest of skin.
- Fixed bug on tactics screen with player instructions when using Aero Skin.
- Fixed bug on tactics screen with image borders.
- Fixed bug with font recolouring on the Main Menu when using teams who use white as their primary colour.
- Fixed bug on the upcoming fixtures panel when using teams who use white as their primary colour.

Match:
- Fixed bunch of transparency bugs in Aero Skin
- Added ticket to match preview.
- Tweaks to in between highlights panel
-- Graphics overhauled
-- Added ability to compeletely hide formation or player stats on both sides

Amazing! well done and thanks! 

Just to aid with bugs (if this is a big) on the standard v1.1 and the Aero v1.1 the eligibility badges show small, but on the WTS the images show much bigger. I am guessing you probably already know this anyways. There is also text under the Nation, but not the Club in the smaller one but nothing on the larger one. Perhaps its even my MacBook, running on 1440x900 Retina enable with 150% zoom when testing them.

Thanks

Screenshot 2018-11-30 at 14.18.18.png

Screenshot 2018-11-30 at 14.19.04.png

Edited by rootcoors
Added more info

1 hour ago, rootcoors said:

Just to aid with bugs (if this is a big) on the standard v1.1 and the Aero v1.1 the eligibility badges show small, but on the WTS the images show much bigger. I am guessing you probably already know this anyways. There is also text under the Nation, but not the Club in the smaller one but nothing on the larger one. Perhaps its even my MacBook, running on 1440x900 Retina enable with 150% zoom when testing them.

Thanks

Screenshot 2018-11-30 at 14.18.18.png

Screenshot 2018-11-30 at 14.19.04.png

Edit the following file:

skins\TCS '19 v1.1\panels\player\tcs\tcs eligibilty.xml and edit height="60" to height="100" in two places :)

1 hour ago, parsdaft1982 said:

Hi mate, totally love this skin, best one out there.

Just one thing, the IBH screen, how do i change it so it does not show the formation at the bottom?

Cheers in advance.

Dunfermline v PSG_ Match Pitch.png

just drag it down between the two panels 

52 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

not a clue, seems to reset the widgets though. maybe it just sets defaults for useful panels for inexperienced players??

It will always show different widgets, as it says, there will be some important by game.

55 minutes ago, largestar_nhl said:

Hi everyone,

I am using TCS v1.1 WTS and facing a small issue where text of header in white, cannot see.

Please, teach me how to change color to red.

TCS WTS.png

have you edited the skin at all? the background shouldn't drag down that far. The reason the text is white is because the tab bar should be dark grey, but if you've edited the skin, client object browser.xml in this case, the graphic is disabled by default

3 minutes ago, keysi said:

It will always show different widgets, as it says, there will be some important by game.

ah. yeah that explains why they reset then 

Hi, just want to say I love this skin. I am using the Aero version and I have tried to put the attribute boxes mod onto the player ratings that you have supplied in the TCS 1.1 skin. I copied the player attributes.xml over to the panels\player\tcs folder in the TCS 1.1 folder. This adds the boxes to that skin but it doesn't apply them to the Aero skin. Am I doing something wrong? 

Edit: Managed to fix this, still had the 1.0.1 skins in the skin folder

Edited by Alexpuk2002

2 hours ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

Hi, just want to say I love this skin. I am using the Aero version and I have tried to put the attribute boxes mod onto the player ratings that you have supplied in the TCS 1.1 skin. I copied the player attributes.xml over to the panels\player\tcs folder in the TCS 1.1 folder. This adds the boxes to that skin but it doesn't apply them to the Aero skin. Am I doing something wrong? 

Edit: Managed to fix this, still had the 1.0.1 skins in the skin folder

yeah any changes you make to the skin should be to the base skin, then they'll be reflected to the other two

17 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

have you edited the skin at all? the background shouldn't drag down that far. The reason the text is white is because the tab bar should be dark grey, but if you've edited the skin, client object browser.xml in this case, the graphic is disabled by default

ah. yeah that explains why they reset then 

i deleted the old one and replace the new download, then that one is fix, however, i found the email from board of club about club background using white font so cannot see the content.

Also, when suffering to staff search the text header is also white. i tried change across 3 skins, same issue except, the aero seems a bit visible.

TCS Club backgroud.png

TCS Staff search.png

Sorry to have to come back with a problem which I'm hoping is just me?

I'm not at my computer right now so cannot show in a picture but all the staff their attributes are all in black which makes them very hard to read?

I have changed to different skins (original plus others) and they are fine so not sure why the text would show up in black?

Thanks again for a really clean clutter free skin that's easy on the eyes.

2 hours ago, largestar_nhl said:

i deleted the old one and replace the new download, then that one is fix, however, i found the email from board of club about club background using white font so cannot see the content.

Also, when suffering to staff search the text header is also white. i tried change across 3 skins, same issue except, the aero seems a bit visible.

TCS Club backgroud.png

TCS Staff search.png

the trophies font issue will be fixed, can't guarantee the staff don't because that panel is horrible to work with, but I'll give it a go.

1 hour ago, prot651 said:

Unless im crazy and that is possible but I can find Instant Results button 

on the titlebar, next to the continue button. It's a whistle icon.

1 hour ago, LandonDonovan10 said:

is this work for 1366x768

no idea, if you want to try it and send me some screenshots that'd be appreciated.

33 minutes ago, Phil Macklam said:

Sorry to have to come back with a problem which I'm hoping is just me?

I'm not at my computer right now so cannot show in a picture but all the staff their attributes are all in black which makes them very hard to read?

I have changed to different skins (original plus others) and they are fine so not sure why the text would show up in black?

Thanks again for a really clean clutter free skin that's easy on the eyes.

Hmm, haven't had that issue myself, if you get it again, send me a screenshot and I'll have a look .

51 minutes ago, pezzyhawkins said:

Hey.... has anyone else had this issue.... ? 

Screenshot 2018-12-02 at 17.04.27.png

What I don't understand is that this is when I start a new game, yet it's fine on my loaded game?? 

Just had a play around but no joy, basically it works on my old Derby save but doesn't work on any new games.... so odd!

Edited by pezzyhawkins

1 hour ago, pezzyhawkins said:

What I don't understand is that this is when I start a new game, yet it's fine on my loaded game?? 

Just had a play around but no joy, basically it works on my old Derby save but doesn't work on any new games.... so odd!

might be an obvious question, but have you played any matches? the pitch shows the starting XI from the previous match