[FM19][SKIN] TCS '19

TCSSkin

I think this is a good idea. If you are keeping the TCS skin free and to the same standard as TCS19 has been then I don't see it being an issue for anybody that doesn't want to pay. The added features for different tiers is a great idea as I know that the animations are something that can add a lot to a skin.

As always the screenshots you've provided all look to be of a high standard so I for one would be willing to pay for extras.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@bluestillidie00: Hello, I'm using TCS in version 1.1.1 Aero. Would you know how to make either version 1.1.1 compatible with the mod that unlocks the Club Overview panel for Japanese clubs? It does work in version 1.6, but there's a few details in a couple of panels I prefer in 1.1.1, so I don't really wish to update to the latest version. You can find the mod here:

Thanks in advance.

fm_2019-08-21_00-46-17.jpg

Edited by BMNJohn

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

So I'm still on FM 19 and using a version of this skin (best one imho) on a laptop with the 125% zoomed in option. This may be a long-shot... but by any chance does anyone know if it would be possible to shrink the league table a bit so that the screen could be better alligned and also display the highest average player for the league aswell (like it's possible for the Cup competition) ? If so, what panel would need editing ?

I've attached an image to show you what I mean. Thanks in advance !

comp.jpg