Sports Interactive Community
Dan BHTFC

[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

Dan, you are THE MAN.

Sorry Burgess Hill went of of the FA Cup but I guess it allows you more time for the most important job in the universe :hammer:

:thup::thup::brock:

I wasn't going to do one this year, had so much go on over the last few months but I need to keep my mind active on this project

yeah I won't be able to recreate that in this file I don't think but that will be in FM19 edition

Dammit, I'm gonna be halfheartedly faffing about with the beta, noodling with analysts and scientists that will never be part of my L22 gameworld, then pottering in the editor, all the while waiting the thing that makes the game the addiction that it is. Hopefully Dan has all the scaffolding in place and won't keep us too long :-)

2 hours ago, phnompenhandy said:

Dammit, I'm gonna be halfheartedly faffing about with the beta, noodling with analysts and scientists that will never be part of my L22 gameworld, then pottering in the editor, all the while waiting the thing that makes the game the addiction that it is. Hopefully Dan has all the scaffolding in place and won't keep us too long :-)

That's the question...Dan, how long approx will it take to be released? Beta? First full release of the game? End of November??? Currently I'm still paying your FM17 file, but of course the new FM18 features somehow are tempting to switch...

The FM18 editor doesn't make part of the beta, that is schedule to release around the 27th.

It only will be release, when the game is officially release, on November 10th.

So I would say before November 10th, don't expect any fm18 editor releases. Unless SI changes something, but it always has been like that, every year.

Insane work. Good luck! Be fair to the Northern Alliance, it's a pretty decent standard despite its lowly league status. 

probably looking at a end of November release, maybe December if I add more leagues once I update the current leagues.

28 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

probably looking at a end of November release, maybe December if I add more leagues once I update the current leagues.

thanks a lot!!!

Didn't play your database last year, not a sleight on you but the fact I didn't buy FM17, though had been using the previous years database. Might buy it this year, & if I do will because of your mod.

Great! Looking forward to seeing updates. A huge task.

Look forward to taking charge of Broadwater Athletic again, possibly into Europe this time. 

Needless to say I have greatly enjoyed your previous work.

Awesome mate. Can't wait to start in level 11 again an see where it takes me!

I'm waiting for your database to buy the game. I can not wait :)
On FM2017, I really loved your database.
I would have liked the same thing with the French league, start with my little village, Le Pied intégral :p

Sorry for my bad english ^^

Pheelo

Dan, your file gave me fun for many many hours :) I really enjoyed your England-File and I'm looking forward it

Edited by 53bast1an

Dan, have you ever tried to bring your file from the old FM straight into the new one? do you create it from scratch every year or the editor allows you to work on the old file, updating and improving it?

I'm still updating the current leagues, only halfway through the Level 12 so probably looking at a December release.

10 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

I'm still updating the current leagues, only halfway through the Level 12 so probably looking at a December release.

Take your time and don't feel pressured.

I want this as much as the most, but would prefer a full working file than a half arsed attempt pushed out due to others asking too much. 

Nostel Welfare can wait :D

FWIW I know in last year's game some of the clubs you had created were actually put into the game by SI - for example Heaton Stan. 

Will you be doing a level 10 release before a full release?

I'd like to know this too. Used this file last year to take Hackney Wick FC from level 12 to the premier league and loved it - keep up the great work! This year they're in the Essex Senior league thanks to a merger so I was hoping for an early release of the first few leagues so I can fully edit the club with players and staff etc before I start my career.

Good news, my FM17 file opens up in the new editor. I will keep you all updated on how the editing is going

6 minutes ago, TacticalGenius said:

I'd like to know this too. Used this file last year to take Hackney Wick FC from level 12 to the premier league and loved it - keep up the great work! This year they're in the Essex Senior league thanks to a merger so I was hoping for an early release of the first few leagues so I can fully edit the club with players and staff etc before I start my career.

I'm concentrating on getting the leagues sorted before a release, it will confuse me with what Leagues/Cup competitions have been done, sorry guys!

hello mate how you getting on the only database I ever play on fm can't wait to create my own club and go from level 22 to the prem or at least try haha 

15 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

hello mate how you getting on the only database I ever play on fm can't wait to create my own club and go from level 22 to the prem or at least try haha 

On 23/10/2017 at 15:14, Dan BHTFC said:

as he states

Hi Dan - would you consider an early release of what has been completed (thru LVL 12) ? That's assuming it's functional.....

i just can't wait...

i have been playing your databases for the last 2 years <3

only issue i have been alittle annoyed about is that it does not register that you take a team from a lower league up to top league (the achivement) all other achivements seems to be working as they should.

But please keep up the good work and listen to your mind and keep it busy making these projects ;)

Wow level 22? Level 10 would be awsome, but level 22 is unbelievable...lol.

Does this include all cups aswell? If so...holy hell, SI should  give you a job there:)

47 minutes ago, Errol Grootjen said:

Wow level 22? Level 10 would be awsome, but level 22 is unbelievable...lol.

Does this include all cups aswell? If so...holy hell, SI should  give you a job there:)

Yep, League Cups as well

On 11/11/2017 at 14:31, Dan BHTFC said:

Level 12 fully updated, 10 more levels to go!

This is where he was on Saturday. 

Stop asking for updates or he might decide to bin it. 

Be patient like the rest of us.

If you really need something lower league, there are a couple of other editor files available in the meantime. 

I know this has been probably asked but is there any other databases which are similar until yours is complete so I can maybe play at level 12

4 minutes ago, tommy1992 said:

I know this has been probably asked but is there any other databases which are similar until yours is complete so I can maybe play at level 12

There are 2 easily found if you search for them :seagull:

Right, update on leagues which I will be adding at a later date. I'm looking at Level 12 down so Devon & Exeter Premier to Division 8 (Level 20), Cornwall Combination (Level 12) then the Trelawny Premier (Level 13) to Division 4 (Level 17) and maybe the Isles of Scilly League at Level 18, East Cornwall League Premier (Level 12) to Division 1 (Level 13) then below that the Duchy Premier (Level 14) to Division 5 (Level 19)

45 minutes ago, tommy1992 said:

There's 2 on steam workshop although it says in the description that they don't include the cups or have teams entering the FA cup.

To make it 2 down from both the South West Peninsula Division One league I will look at adding the Plymouth & West Devon Premier (Level 12) to Division 3 (Level 15) so 4 teams get promoted into the South West Peninsula

Edited by Dan BHTFC