[FM18] E22 - England to Level 22

On 17/11/2017 at 19:18, potbellypigs said:

I've downloaded one which is similar to this and I think that this question will be applicable to this one too... I'm managing at level 9, it's a semi pro team but I can only sign people on a non contract basis. Will this change to part time once I move up the leagues?

@potbellypigs what one did u download which was similar

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, monkeywool said:

Assuming this is the same with the Staffordshire County leagues?

The Staffordshire County Leagues start at level 11 on the official structure so they should be included.  Just need to check the list Dan has put on the first post. 

Edit - Not listed by @Dan BHTFC.  But maybe if you are lucky he might include them in the future

16 minutes ago, monkeywool said:

Yeah it'd be ridiculous. Thanks though. Hopefully Eastwood Hanley will get promoted this time so they'll be in the North West Counties league next year. I want to play as them as their "Ground" pretty much touches my back garden. 

I can look at maybe adding the Staffordshire set up at a later date

15 minutes ago, thekloppster said:

this may be a daft question but is it possible to integrate all 22 levels into the fa cup last year there was no fa cup qualifiers for my level 22 save cheers 

its possible but its not very true to life, Level 10 is normally the lowest down the pyramid from which clubs enter the compettion

Looking forward to this one, hopefully will be able to update the nwcfl/hallmark security football league with all the correct players!

Sorry to go off topic:

On 20/11/2017 at 08:49, monkeywool said:

Cool, thanks. Don't worry about it too much though. Hanley Town will be in anyway. I can destroy them somehow. It's just a nice to have. 

Hanley Town :herman::herman::herman::herman::herman:  definitely the worst team for diving/cheating in the league, bit of a true story below though:

Theo Stair was tackled in the cup final between them and barnton a couple of years ago at Congleton Town's ground and went down like a sack of dung, saw the ref wasn't giving anything, went to get back up and a load of fans shouted stay down, needless to say he went down the same way again.

Needless to say they lost on Penalties & Barnton won the play off final to get promoted!

4 hours ago, nemo1984 said:

Looking forward to this one, hopefully will be able to update the nwcfl/hallmark security football league with all the correct players!

Sorry to go off topic:

Hanley Town :herman::herman::herman::herman::herman:  definitely the worst team for diving/cheating in the league, bit of a true story below though:

Theo Stair was tackled in the cup final between them and barnton a couple of years ago at Congleton Town's ground and went down like a sack of dung, saw the ref wasn't giving anything, went to get back up and a load of fans shouted stay down, needless to say he went down the same way again.

Needless to say they lost on Penalties & Barnton won the play off final to get promoted!

Oh dear. Well in lieu of Eastwood, they're my closest team. 

Think I speak for everyone who reads this post, would like the opportunity to say thank you for your time and effort in making this FM (and past FM) level 22 I/all will look forward to playing FM now, I love FM but only play England level 22 thanks you for giving me release from reality in this. Thank you again 😊👍

22 hours ago, lionel messi said:

let me know how relocating of teams goes after 1st season, alot of teams are moving leagues after 1st season in level 10, south peninsula premier is being reduced down to 12 teams on my database, their are other leagues gaining and losing teams also.

I'm testing it now

3 minutes ago, Dan BHTFC said:

After reloading the database into the editor it seems a lot of teams have moved when I try and verify!

That happens last year in one of my dbs because regional boundaries where set for the league and the clubs.

Did you start the db with the FM 2017 editor?

Archived