Senegal's Arsenal Thread 2015/16

ajw10

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Gooner ‏@MickTheGooner 4m4 minutes ago

Benzema to Arsenal' date=' "is a doable deal. Arsenal have the money & Real Madrid need the money." - @BumperGraham[/quote']

I really think this is going to happen.

bunch of deranged weirdos. seen someone throw a death threat at gabriel :confused:

Terrible people. That's just scummy. We all love our club, but to think making those kind of threats acceptable, even behind the veil of a keyboard are really low.

I really think this is going to happen.

Terrible people. That's just scummy. We all love our club, but to think making those kind of threats acceptable, even behind the veil of a keyboard are really low.

It won't happen unless Madrid have someone ready to come in. Remember Madrid have to be showy every year.

Talk of them needing the money to buy DDG, rather than an attacker to replace him.

Should they sell us Benzema you'd imagine that they would play Ronaldo up front with Bale behind and James and Isco out wide. Horribly unbalanced and lacking in depth

Talk of them needing the money to buy DDG, rather than an attacker to replace him.

Should they sell us Benzema you'd imagine that they would play Ronaldo up front with Bale behind and James and Isco out wide. Horribly unbalanced and lacking in depth

De Gea isn't going to be more than £30m. If Madrid need the money it's because they are upto something else.

They would need to buy another attacking player in their minds if that happened.

I'd take Giroud up front still. I expect a deep defense, and Giroud will do better than Walcott in that situation. 4/5 of the midfield pretty much picks itself without Alexis. The only question is who will play right winger? Will it be Ox or Walcott? One of Ox, Walcott, and Giroud will have to sit.

Giroud and Theo both have amazing records against West Ham so it's a tough decision really with Ox looing so good in pre season.

Be tempted to go with this and leave out Ramsey:

Santi Coq

Ox Ozil Theo

Giroud

With one of these easily viable too:

Ramsey Santi

Ox Ozil Theo

Giroud

or

Santi Coq

Ox Ramsey Ozil

Theo

Our players seem allergic to the grass in the box at the moment.

Also isn't goalkeeping errors our clubs trademark? pretty much every goalkeeper we have had in past 10-15 years have been prone to them, so Cech just getting the curse :D

That was fun. Not a one of our lot played well or stood out. All looked a second off the pace, especially Alexis when he came on.

But oh well, looking onwards to next week already. Gotta come away with something at Palace to get the confidence up.

Reminded me of the Swansea match at the end of last season where we thought we just needed to turn up and pass the ball around and we'd win. I hate it when we're complacent like that and it's a real barrier to us winning the league.

i thought Ox was the only player to come out of that with any credit and that not a great deal. Both of the goals were shocking mistakes by Cech and there's no real excuse for either much as I'd like to find one.

Can only hope it'll represent a kick up the arse for the players.

Problem is, these type of games, followed by multiple players saying "we'll learn from this, we underestimated them" has been the norm for the past 5 years.

That's generally the generic answer for all teams that lose, they have to make comments that sound like there will be improvement to please fans, but really the next game is always a complete unknown till they step on the pitch.

Archived