FMT Wishlist Thread

1. FFP Rules.

2. Homegrown Rules.

3. Squad registration tab. It really doesn't take muh time to do it, but it does make the game more realistic.

4. FMC editor with which we can create new leagues or extension of existing leagues.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I much prefer using the starting database rather than the updated version. I've always played FM that way - personally I just find it more realistic playing with the squads as they were at the start of the season rather than having mid-season signings in your squad from the beginning.

While I love how this version of FMC has been adapted the iPad, I really hope it will be possible in future versions (and fully appreciating any restrictions on the size of the app) to be able to choose to use the original database even after the transfer window update has been released.

I think adding league registration rules and financial fair play would be steering away from the core idea of FMC. It's still curious to me why people want it in.

One of the things that I'd like is more "serious" looking skins as an option. A lot of people are put off by cartoony skins we have now and thus they don't give the game a fair try.

1. Squad registration - This should be included before the league start.

2. Number registration - yeah, same as above. so that my first teamers isn't playing with number 55, 43 etc etc.

3. Head of Youth Development should be the one who bring in the youth players. Not my assistant manager.

4. Foreign Player Limits - Malaysia had a 3 + 1 foreign player limit. 3 means everywhere in the world while 1 is asian. Currently this is not enforced.

5. Youth facilities upgrade request - Currently there is NO way to upgrade this. Your training facility may reach Stat of the Art but your youth facility is still stuck at poor.

6. Affliate club - Hope this is added. I remember FM2013 had this.

7. Improve travelling cost calculation - Ever heard of budget trips? Budget Hotel? Currently if you are a small club and you happen to compete in continental competition. May God help your finances. Really!

8. Tutoring control - Currently you have no idea who tutor who, until a message saying these 2 players ain't talking to each other anymore and their tutoring broke down.

9. TV revenue from continental competition - Currently clubs earned 0 from tv revenue in continental competition (asian champions league). This should be included.

10. Different ticket price for different matches - If it's a big match, the ticket price should be higher. If it's continental matches, the price should be even higher so that the club can squeeze in some profit from the matches!

11. Match postpone due to international matches - Yeah there is some but not enough. Currently world cup club matches clash with asean football championship. I had asia cup matches clash with malaysian super league matches. I think I even had world cup matches clash with malaysian super league matches. There need to be a throughout check on all the matches. Particularly in other part of the world. God help you if your players are playing the in international matches. May god help you more if you are the manager of both club and country and you have both league and international match at the same time and date. I already complain about this on the bug forum.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/430151-Fifa-club-world-cup-matches-clash-with-AFF-Suzuki-Cup

12. More national manager control - Currently you can only select tactic and players. How about training? How about option to let players rest? What happens when you just completed an international match but your next international match is 2 days away? There is no option to let your players rest unless you are both club and country manager (however, you can only let your OWN club players rest, there's nothing you can do for players who are not in your club)

I would really like a simple map showing where the different clubs are based in the country. Especially when playing lower league football and not being British I have no idea where for instance Hednesford, Morecambe, Barnet and Dartford are geographically. I'm sure that goes for people playing the Danish league (my country) as well with teams like for instance B1908, AB, Jammerbugt FC, and SønderjyskE (yes - the last e is also capitalized...). A basic map just with the outline of the country and small dots with names would be fun and enhancing.

I would really like a simple map showing where the different clubs are based in the country. Especially when playing lower league football and not being British I have no idea where for instance Hednesford, Morecambe, Barnet and Dartford are geographically. I'm sure that goes for people playing the Danish league (my country) as well with teams like for instance B1908, AB, Jammerbugt FC, and SønderjyskE (yes - the last e is also capitalized...). A basic map just with the outline of the country and small dots with names would be fun and enhancing.

THIS!! This is an amazing idea, and one I've not seen mentioned before. Would be good in FM16 too. Could have a map showing the distance between your club and next opponent on the next match screen too. Could be on the league info page too?

Network game.

Second that. I have several friends that are not into FM yet. They are interested though, but not ready to play it on PC, they would like to try it but would like to start it in FMH (which is pretty crippled compared to FMC or full FM) or - as a better option - FMC for iPad (iPhone in case it'll ever be possible) in a network mode. They want network for more fun or learning and communication.

• 2 weeks later...
I would really like to be able to track a player's development of each attribute in FMC as well. It's no extra interaction, just extra information. And some of the most important and fun information for people who like to develop youth, as I think many, many FM players do.

Again I'm on FMC13, so it might have changed.

You can definitely do that in 15.

FMC is almost perfect! I would only like the "opposition instructions", where you can target specific players for tight markint, show onto l/r foot, closing down.

I don't understand why people would want teamtalks and more training in FMC. If anything I would like less training, but it's fine as it is now. However, if FMC will get teamtalks, that would be a reason not to buy the game anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I play FMC13 , so I don't know how it is in later versions, but I would really like to avoid having to deal with any kind of questions from the press. They just annoy me and I almost always give the positive but not over the moon answer.

You can ignore them I do that most of the time

Not sure why there isn't a wishlist thread on the 'Football Manager General Discussion' thread, but my suggestion is below anyway:

You should be able to use your manager profile, but from the start of the game again (I know this makes no sense, but bear with me)...

So, imagine you have just spent 5, 10, 15 seasons playing a Football Manager save. You started in 2015 with a non-league team, built your reputation, moved to a bigger club, continued building and continued moving onto bigger and better things (or just stayed with the same club and built them up) - and finally you have earned a job offer from, say Barcelona or Bayern Munich...obviously you want to take it. However, by the time this has happened, all the real players have moved on and/or retired - and you take over a team of regens! Not a totally bad thing, but you feel you've earned the right to manage Messi, Lewandowski & that calibre of player!

You should be able to save your manager profile, with all your history and management style etc. And you can start again in 2015 with your own manager profile!? Start unemployed, and when one of the big teams start struggling the media start stirring it up saying that this world class manager is just sat in the sidelines waiting to take the job - a bit like Klopp sitting waiting for Liverpool to get rid of Rodgers! I know you can start with an 'International Footballer' reputation, but by doing this you have an actual profile, rivals and friends, a favoured formation, favoured players and a history of trophies behind you! Then you have really earned the right to take over a big team!

I think it would bring a whole new angle to 'starting unemployed', and a real feeling of satisfaction to have earned the right to manage Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City, Bayern Munich etc. Not just choosing to start with an International Football reputation!

• 2 weeks later...

Please remove the auto-allocation of Opposition Instructions by the AssMan! I have to Clear them out before every single match, so it doesn't streamline this element of the game for me.

I'd just remove auto allocation altogether and instead of having populated OIs before all matches, have a "Use AssMan selection" option to auto-allocate some OIs.

Please remove the auto-allocation of Opposition Instructions by the AssMan! I have to Clear them out before every single match, so it doesn't streamline this element of the game for me.

I'd just remove auto allocation altogether and instead of having populated OIs before all matches, have a "Use AssMan selection" option to auto-allocate some OIs.

+1000000

Beat me to it, this is a pain in the beeehhind.

Tutoring.

Sadly I hear it's not included in this year version.

True, control of it is not included and it would be a good addition.

What many people may not know is that the impact of Personality at a squad level is different now. The overall Personality of the squad now affects the Personality progression of your younger players, so it is like an indirect form of tutoring. It's a great feature.

Is there a way to select all/multiple players from a shortlist or search without tapping each one individually?

This is the first UI issue I've encountered so far in what is otherwise a good experience

Was reading back through the Feedback thread and was wondering if this post was ever addressed anywhere on this site. I would agree that it's the only genuine issue I have with the tablet game. For example, I purchased the unlimited scouting option for the PC game, but would not currently do so for the tablet because the thought of having to individually select 100 players at a time is frightening. It's one area where the lack of a mouse really inhibits the game, and that's unfortunate because one of the best things about FM is the depth of the player database. I do hope there's still time for SI to adapt the scouting/search sections to tablets in FMT.

Had an idea for an unlockable (apologies if it's been mentioned before)

It would be good to unlock scout reports for every player in your save (or at least CA & PA stars).

I even have a couple of snappy names...

1. scout-a-bout

2. All seeing eye

(joking of course, well sort of...)

Staff responsibility page for FMC too. Eg, let ass man take charge of training, let ass man take charge of OIs and etc. I think it will make it easier for players to delegate their responsibility.

Attribute colours changer. I really like the extra skins given to us this year but it will be great if we can change the attribute colours too.

1. Disable first window budgets.

2. As vasilli07 posted above changing the attribute colors. The white skin doesn't highlight the key attributes. I posted this in the bugs forum for the beta but the post disappeared now with game release and I am not sure if it was noted.

Other than that I am really liking it.

For tablets (mainly)

After filtering down a player search we're currently unable to scout all remaining players in a one'r using a single call-to-action.

You could limit this to 25 players to help the load on devices.

At the moment we have to highlight each row to scout >1 player at a time.

It would be nice to have your saved tactics (including players selected, all shouts & team instructions) called into the tactics screen via a single button press (saving a max of 2 - home & away), with the button labelled as the name of the tactic.

How about a new Bootroom screen where you can get advice on how various areas of your club can be more effectively/efficiently run? This would be similar to how the Civilization games have their Policy Advisor screen; a single place to go to get advice on finance, tactics, recruitment, the dressing room.

I suppose we already have something similar in the Board Confidence area, but at the moment I think this lacks any real character or immersion.