Official Football Manager 2015 Feedback Thread 15.1.3

For me this will be shown on all players I have 100% knowledge level on.

If you go to a scout report you don't have this on and check the top of it will say "XX areas left to assess." Potential abiliy (divison) is usually one of the last to be assessed.

As for coach report it will also show this for me, but only on players who have been at the club for a while.

Ah nice one, I will just have to wait a bit then, really miss seeing it with the young lads I have signed.

I will check back with them at the end of the season.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Must have been mentioned before but saving the game takes a lot of time. I timed it. Loading the 70mb save took just 9.5 secs. Saving immediately afterwards took 1m13s. Way too slow. On FM 14 on my old laptop with more than 500mb saves took about 3/4 of the time. That was a slow 5400rpm drive too not an ssd like now.

Specs: W7 x64, 8gb ram, i7 4790k, 256gb ssd

I guess everything is relative.. Saving a game takes 10 mins 20 secs here.

I guess everything is relative.. Saving a game takes 10 mins 20 secs here.
Yeah, mine are about ten minutes too. Hope it will be fixed soon. Should add I have all leagues loaded.

Most definitely will increase as the game goes on. My current save is only around 75mb now being the first season and not that many leagues loaded. So yeah can easily be lot more with more leagues loaded.

So I still can't pause during a match by pressing the spacebar. And pressing enter curiously switches between fullscreen and windowed (which it does not do anywhere else). Might be a Linux issue as I've not played at all in Windows so no idea if it happens there, too.

The spacebar not pausing is kind of a big deal as it takes quite a while to move the mouse over to the pause button.

Space does advance the game as normal (IE equivalent to clicking the continue button on-screen) the rest of the time.

Too many players are moody about not playing enough games, how can LLM deal with this? it makes it very difficult for us to manage teams when all players complain.

it occurs more then it does in FM 14, that version was more realistic in player interaction

Most definitely will increase as the game goes on. My current save is only around 75mb now being the first season and not that many leagues loaded. So yeah can easily be lot more with more leagues loaded.

I just timed 2:19 for an 82mb save.

I'm seeing this too. On a new laptop that can handle enforced auto saving on something like EUIV in around a second, this is taking at least a minute to save my game (and I'm less than a season in).

A FM save is easily 20 times larger (depending on leagues loaded off course) than an EU IV save so it will take longer to save. Also, as others have mentioned, right now there seems to be a an issue regarding saving in FM15.

It's a shame what is happening with the team morale, players are unhappy because they do not play if the same player is injured as will play? I do not understand how you can do this type of patch, it is better to do nothing. A shame, hope and n linger to launch new patch, and preferably test before launch. I shall not speak of the number of injuries, it is impossible to have a 11 basis. Again SHAME!

It's a shame what is happening with the team morale, players are unhappy because they do not play if the same player is injured as will play? I do not understand how you can do this type of patch, it is better to do nothing. A shame, hope and n linger to launch new patch, and preferably test before launch. I shall not speak of the number of injuries, it is impossible to have a 11 basis. Again SHAME!

Shame you can't be bothered to do a proper bug report on the player discontent and upload a save, they do need examples of where it's plainly wrong.

Shame you can't be bothered providing proof something is amiss with injury rates, again SHAME!

Iam just wondering if there has been any pkm:s regarding this or known issues?

Don't worry about that. If you find issues, upload them. If it's a new issue, SI will be keen to take a look. If it's a known issue, they can add your examples to the list and get the bug/issue fixed quicker. :thup:

To clarify my comments, SI stats imply that direct free kick conversion at around 3% is in line with real life. So, the issue is more that the ones that miss, really miss and their accuracy perhaps needs to be tuned, but not the conversion.

As a compromise they could perhaps have players shoot less, or play it short as instructed.

It's boring watching 4 or 5 freekicks float over the bar each match.

is anyone else suffering from graphical stuttering while playing matches? is this a known problem? i am playing at very high graphics while using an ATI hd5850 GPU so shouldnt have such problems....should i?

You have a few options. Try changing your Rendering Mode in Preferences from GPU assisted to Software. In addition, you can reduce graphics quality and / or untick some things like Sky, Scenery, Crowds & Seats etc. to see if things improve.

Don't worry about that. If you find issues, upload them. If it's a new issue, SI will be keen to take a look. If it's a known issue, they can add your examples to the list and get the bug/issue fixed quicker. :thup:

But iam worrying, this has the potential to be best FM for years, so we/you dont miss out on anything:)..i send when i find a suiting situation as i closed down before save yesterday.

Too many injuries! I've had 4 injuries in an hour leading me to have 10 men for the rest of the game. Oh and my opponents also have had a player go off injured... and another after this picture.

Utter ridiculous

21dqyop.jpg

Could you post the PKM of this match (uploaded to the FTP server) in the ME bugs forum section, please?

is anyone else suffering from graphical stuttering while playing matches? is this a known problem? i am playing at very high graphics while using an ATI hd5850 GPU so shouldnt have such problems....should i?

I had the same problem until someone here sugested I should try and change the match frame rate in Preferences. 60 fps works for me.

This is a picture moments before the player in possession gets tackled and the ball knocked out for a throw in. I've labelled each players position and as you can see its a fairly good shape they have, nothing out of the ordinary.

1p9zme.jpg

Then here is how my team decided to setup as the opponents were about to take there throw in...

2cwwfoh.jpg

Again i've labelled each players position and for some unknown reason half the team has just decided to completely lose shape merely seconds after the 1st picture. I've no idea what the players in the highlighted area are doing.

The RB has gone into the LB position yet doesn't even mark the opponent in his space

The LB has gone into a CB/DM area

The DM has ended up the deepest player

Both CBs and the DM are all marking 1 opponent in the area

Inevitably this led to another late equalizer, very frustrating to say the least.

Hi. I have a SSD-drive but the game is really slow when it saves. I play a DB size of 70k players or so.

Other than that it flows really well.

Loading is very fast and crisp. But the saving stutters and takes a very long time compared to loading.

Anyone else have large save times?

Hi. I have a SSD-drive but the game is really slow when it saves. I play a DB size of 70k players or so.

Other than that it flows really well.

Loading is very fast and crisp. But the saving stutters and takes a very long time compared to loading.

Anyone else have large save times?

Known issue being investigated, SSD won't make a great deal of difference as its main benefit is faster read times not write times.

My 55Mb FMC save takes 32 seconds to save (there's a moral to that :D)

Currently have a winger with 15 dribbling, 15 technique and 14 flair, but my coach report says he has limit skill and should be put on an individual training schedule for his dribbling? they are his best attributes..

You wouldn't take your coaches word for everything irl and the game is no different, you're the boss, you decide (probably sack the coach too) FM coaches are meant to be as unreliable as rl ones.

I'll echo this, made a huge difference in my game.

I have tried this but it is so inconsistent. Works sometimes as it should and then other times very stutterly. Not sure why this would be. Frustrating tho as although I know they have upgraded the graphics it isn't a massively graphic game now an i5 16gb with ati hd 5850 will be able to handle it!? Surely?

Any of you seeing opposition changing their formation during the match. In the past I saw them often adapting but now in FM15 I havent seen it yet (or at least I didnt realize). i am checking the oppoistion formation widget which I have open while watching the game.

I've taken some SS and posted the league tables on our thread and basically its screwed up.

Firstly we noticed that the games played away column was missing,then someone pointed out that the away games are also listed first instead of the home ones.

Anybody else have this problem.

Links to thread for screenshots - http://community.sigames.com/showthr...n-Job-for-FM15

Also a ridiculous amount of injuries in 18 days.

http://prntscr.com/562vkb

Another Edit

I also uploaded my 4-3 comeback v Bologna but as you will see that's screwed as well -

Guest El Payaso

Is the whole thing with the midfield a known issue already?

By midfield issue I mean the fact that it is far too easy to just walk or pass through the midfield with the ball and defensive minded midfielders being basically useless...

By midfield issue I mean the fact that it is far too easy to just walk or pass through the midfield with the ball and defensive minded midfielders being basically useless...

As I said to someone else just a few posts up, if you've found an issue, report it. SI can use your examples, whether it is a known issue or not :)

You should take this to the tactics forum, my MC's in a 4-2-3-1 are consistently good so there's certainly something for discussion. :)

I just had the most ridiculous transfer ever... (Am Man Utd)

I bidded for Ross Barkley, 15million.

Chelsea bidded too, as did Arsenal. Arsenal bidded 25million, Chelsea 14million.

My offer is rejected, Chelsea's accepted, Arsenal's negotiated.

I go back to the table and ask what they want. £63million.

You what? O_o

I checked the manager relationship and he loves me apparently. I don't even... Just how? O_o

----EDIT---

Reloaded, offered 20million, negotiated to 58million.

Chelsea bid 2.8million 'rising' to 15 million, accepted.

ooooh-kay. That's just ridiculous.

Archived