FM13: Tycoon Saves

Balotelli

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great to get Giroud on a free! The Martinez thing happens a little bit on FM, I got really far on my journeyman save and am managing Nautico in 2070, I had a cracking regen one of the best I've ever had. I wanted to see how much the AI would sell him for so I added myself as Barcelona manager. I kept bidding at prices I wouldn't pay, went up to £160m they finally negotiated at £223 million, I pulled the plug then he was listed at £71 million, given the Barcelona budget of £233 million I'd buy him for that!

£30 million for Martinez I'd have gone for that straight away. I had an undeveloped Pogba at Juventus, if he stopped shooting all the time he'd be brilliant.

How did you use Pogba? I really want him as my engine in midfield, the box to box man.

How much have you spent on that side then Ty?

I had been playing on with your manager as Lyon but I've added a new manager with Spurs and trying to buy Umtiti and Varane. Wouldn't mind Pogba either, have a £24.5m bid accepted.

Lille just got a tycoon save now :D

That makes us (Lyon), PSG and Lille all with money and power. Ligue 1 reputation should be going up on the game soon, as I beat PSG in the semi-finals of the CL and then lost in the final. French football almost dominating :cool:

Crazy with the amount of tycoon takeovers in your game, and 3 of them in France! Im in 2019 with Marseille, and not a single tycoon take over in France - My game is started on the original db, don't know if that has an influence?

There is a good chance there will be a 4th... Bordeaux are in for a shout of a tycoon at the moment :D

4 in Ligue 1 will be insane and extremely fun.

Wow, that Reading takeover is really exciting me as a lifelong fan! Sadly the Gamefront downloads don't seem to work for me, any chance somebody could upload the richest Royals save to another site, Mediafire perhaps? I would be extremely grateful. Cheers.

Fulham have just been bought out by a tycoon in my save. It's 2015 (14/15 season just finished) and Fulham finished 9th last year. They've only made one buy with the tycoon's money so far (and I don't have a save before this): Isco. They also have a few decent players already at the club such as Guillermo Burdisso.

Game setup is:

Argentina (top division) Brazil (top division) England (top 4 divisions) France (top 2) Germany (top 2) Netherlands (top) Italy (top 2) Portugal (top) and Spain (top 2) loaded with a large database and no attribute masking.

season expectations haven't been set yet so I don't know what the final budgets will look like

http://www.mediafire.com/?23b57medq7y738k

enjoy!

Figured I can make some input in this thread.

-----------------------------------------------

http://www.sendspace.com/file/iwc2p5

Season: 2022/2023

Team: Chernomorets Burgas

Note: I've only put a small DB with only a few countries active, so if you're running on a decent comp, make sure you put more leagues in before June! (the savegame starts in May)

Difficulty: Since I've managed Levski for the past 10 years in this, you won't find a title challenge easy. Players like Bernard, Otavio and Maxym Koval will be in your way.

Currently on my Tottenham save there are rumours that Everton might be taken over [i'm nearly at the end of first season], so I might have another contribution to this thread :thup:

Well, it did happen, but I was kinda doubtful if I should put it in, as there doesn't seem to be much money in Everton. You only get 9M Euro for transfers and 30M budget overall on the day of the takeover. Continuing the game with my Tottenham side, Everton beat me to Capoue for 15M Euro at the start of the 2nd season, but they didn't make any other transfers, so I don't know how much their spending power is, if they have any. Currently their finances are "Secure" [was Rich when the takeover happened].

Here's the save, on the day of the takeover...an AI manager will probably have quite a lot of troubles with 4 goalkeepers in Tottenham's 2nd season :D [then again, the nearly 15 transfers I arranged for Tottenham will be a handful for the AI]

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4wyvd3 :thup:

Did you attend the first meeting with chairmen and disagree with the amount, and get new budget/wage expectations? (or is it too late in the season to do that?)

When Reading/Almeria got taken over on mine, both said around £4-8m transfer budget, but when I attended meeting... the lowest amount I could choose was around £25m for both.

Did you attend the first meeting with chairmen and disagree with the amount, and get new budget/wage expectations? (or is it too late in the season to do that?)

Well, perhaps when the new season arrives, there could be some alternations, but at that point of the season there wasn't any option to negotiate, no.

Would anybody be interested in a LLM Tycoon save for 28th October 2023.

Romulus FC, currently 18th in The Southern Premier division in England, which is the 7th tier have been taken over by rich Chilean tycoon Nelson Inostroza on 13th Octobober 2023, he immediately turned the club professional and invested in the youth and training facilities, the club now have £9.5m in the bank and by default a transfer budget of £2m.

Just browsed through the whole thread and this one caught my eye. Absolutely cracking stuff, there are some amazing saves around here :applause:

If anyone has a LLM tycoon over from an earlier point of the game, I'd be very interested in that :thup:

P.S.: does anyone know what are the odds for a tycoon over, btw? For instance, how many reloads would it take [for example] for teams like Truro and Basingstoke [who're looking for new chairmen early in the game] to have a possible tycoon in charge?

By the way, I think that for FM14, when it finally comes around, someone more active should take charge of a Tycoon Save Thread and update the OP regularly with new additions and some details about each save (basically just start date, budget, previous league finish(es) and any notable transfers (best players have left/great players have come in sort of thing).

I would offer to do it if nobody else is.

On my Real Mallorca save the media are reporting that a foreign tycoon is about to try a takeover and he will invest large sums of money in new players and facilities.

I am in January in the first season, would anyone be interested if this goes through ?

TycooneyesMallorca.jpg

On my Real Mallorca save the media are reporting that a foreign tycoon is about to try a takeover and he will invest large sums of money in new players and facilities.

I am in January in the first season, would anyone be interested if this goes through ?

TycooneyesMallorca.jpg

I'm interested

Archived