FM13 Release Date & Pre-Order Incentive

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I pre ordered it in a belgium store, no chance they are on he list i suppose?

That is the problem here,It only shows BOL.com for Holland and Belgium but players can also buy it from the likes of GmG and still get the bonuses,This needs to be shown on the screen for potential buyers.

Will pre-order from Amazon some time next week. Play the beta for a couple of weeks get to grips with the game then start a proper save on the actual release date. Really looking forward to the 19th now.:)

One question how will people buying the boxed version get to play the beta?

That is the problem here,It only shows BOL.com for Holland and Belgium but players can also buy it from the likes of GmG and still get the bonuses,This needs to be shown on the screen for potential buyers.

Is this confirmed ? i ordered it from Game Mania store , can I play it two weeks before the release or do i have to order it via Bol.com ?

Ordered the hard copy of the game from shopto - does this mean I can get early access? Or is this only available for digital versions?

If it is - i shall cancel it but would prefer a hard copy

Assume you'll be e-mailed a promo code from wherever you've pre-ordered, that you will need to input into Steam, which will then allow you to download the beta from their site/store.

No demo, but a beta for those who pre-ordered the game? This is not really clear for me. So you have to pre-order the game and then you can play the beta like it is a demo, but it has more options then other years? Can someone explain this?

Demo will be available a week before general release, as per usual, according to Miles.

Demo will be available a week before general release, as per usual, according to Miles.

could you give me a link to the page where Miles said that?

As usual, the demo will be available two weeks before release, the moment now the beta will be released...

No demo, but a beta for those who pre-ordered the game? This is not really clear for me. So you have to pre-order the game and then you can play the beta like it is a demo, but it has more options then other years? Can someone explain this?

There will still be a demo :)

I've ordered and paid my £29.99 via paypal with Steam. I've had confirmation of my order from Steam and Paypal but no email about a code for the beta?

When do Steam customers expect this email and code?

Steam don't normally send out emails for that kind of thing, normally preorder stuff will just pop up on your steam account

The whole thing seems a bit unfair to all of us who pre-ordered from elsewhere, especially from approved fansites. Maybe you could throw us a bone...

We'll be playing BETA so chill out imho. To be honest I'm not sure if I even bother playing it as I expect there will be one or two big bugs missed by SI and fixed in Day-1 patch. Besides, October 12th:

xcom-enemy-uknown-title-580x331.jpeg

Should keep me occupied until the release date :)

We'll be playing BETA so chill out imho. To be honest I'm not sure if I even bother playing it as I expect there will be one or two big bugs missed by SI and fixed in Day-1 patch. Besides, October 12th:

xcom-enemy-uknown-title-580x331.jpeg

Should keep me occupied until the release date :)

if it's the original, yes, if not then you may need a new hobby :D

So no demo this year, then?

As mentioned, there will still be a demo that will be released a week or so before release. We don't know the exact date for this though yet.

any chance to preorder in germany with steam?

I'm afraid not. As in previous years, we're still not allowed to sell the game in Germany due to legal restrictions.

I think there should be a test for people before they are allowed to respond to a forum. Wow!!.... comprehension is at a minimum and if I was taught the English language from the English, I'd be speaking _________???? !!

I apologize .....it's nearly 2AM in NYC and the Gaffel Kolsch is catching up to me.

Hey Suzie MUFC is on this thread....much love for the many years of cheer you have brought to the community!!

Archived