England vs Italy - Sunday 19:45

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not of a great standard, but nonetheless an enjoyable match for the neutral. (And yes, I am neutral. Do I want kick'n'rush or catenaccio to lose? :D;) )

Why take Welbeck off?

Just having no influence on the game, struggling to hold it up and missed a very good chance. Just think they've got him in their pockets. That said, if we can create him a chance in the box he's more likely to finish it than anyone on the bench.

Carroll for Welbeck after 60 mins please Roy. The centre-backs are looking like strangers to each other and the ref seems to be quite lenient in the terms of aerial challenges and fouls in the first half.

If theres a striker that needs to come off its rooney, on the pitch purely because of his name atm.

I completely agree for what it's worth.

You agree but you want the pacey Welbeck off and Carroll on, which changes to cross to the big man.

Just having no influence on the game, struggling to hold it up and missed a very good chance. Just think they've got him in their pockets. That said, if we can create him a chance in the box he's more likely to finish it than anyone on the bench.

Oh dear.

Archived