England vs Italy - Sunday 19:45

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't see it finishing 0-0 with the chances being made.

Everything seemed to go down England's right and Italy's left or through the middle very little on the other side at all.

Good game though,Watching Ballotelli who has done well the first half I think he will either score or be sent off,he looks very determined maybe too much.

So far I haven't seen Balotelli do anything that would warrant a sending off. Seems concentrated and composed. It would be advisable for the English to rattle him a bit I guess.

I also watched it and saw for myself. Unlike the highly intelligent you, of course.

Oh, I have been told. Someone apply the burn medicine, it hurts so.

Johnson has been very hit and miss like afew players so far tonight. He hasn't bossed anything.

You can't expect those two to keep their tactical discipline for four games in a row, can you?

I was actually impressed. It was working well going forward. Usually going forward we haven't had the numbers, but tonight we've had Gerrard going wide alot and Parker getting in the box.

Not expecting this kind of game at all. Both teams have actually looked very decent at times. Also have both looked very sloppy at other times. It will all come down to who can cut those sloppy moments out and put some phases together.

Sometimes fullbacks make runs forward, whilst the winger covers. Welcome to football.

Not in the first minute when said winger is outnumbered 3 to 1 and can only pass backwards to the goalkeeper as a result.

Try not to patronise, please, as it's such a low form of wit.

I'd say keep him on for 1/2 an hour to counteract Johnson, and then if you want to go for a goal then bring on Walcott. 1/2 time is far too soon to make a straight swap unless there is an injury or something...

I wouldn't always say take him off at half time, probably around the 60th minute. Either way i'm not his biggest fan.

Not in the first minute when said winger is outnumbered 3 to 1 and can only pass backwards to the goalkeeper as a result.

Try not to patronise, please, as it's such a low form of wit.

When would be an acceptable time to make a forward run then? In the 5th minute? 35th? Give Roy a ring and tell him to give Johnson a word.

Best thing Milner has ever done... and then he comes out with that cross to ruin it.

Whenever said run is on. That run was off for 2 reasons.

Still patronising, or is that just how you talk?

Seriously don't bother.

Archived