England vs Italy - Sunday 19:45

CaptainPlanet

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Italy generally playing far better than I thought they were capable of.

How come? Individually their players are at least on level with England. In general they have better technique, flair, creativity and passing skills. To me this game is just as expected. Italy has the match and the ball, England dangerous in counter and on set pieces.

Well said. No way is this game boring.

Maybe for you, as you're watching your country play. This is boring. At least the Spain game had some wonderful play by the Spanish players.

This one isn't bad. The pace of the game has been high.

For the first half, perhaps. It's been dour in the second.

How come? Individually their players are at least on level with England. In general they have better technique, flair, creativity and passing skills. To me this game is just as expected. Italy has the match and the ball, England dangerous in counter and on set pieces.

When I saw Italy's squad for the Euro, I thought they'd crash and burn. Not many stars left, injured players and unrest in their camp due to betting scandals, players picked from Serie B, etc., etc.

Very pleasantly surprised with their level :thup:

Opinions are fascinating, aren't they?

Only one team showed up for the Spain match..and you are a partisan..Im neutral and there was little to get excited about ib yesterdays match. Some of that is because the French just never put up a fight and the Spanish are just a dull team that have to hold onto the ball to coverup their woeful defense. I understand why they do it but its boring to watch. At least this match has attacking and flow.

Archived