Funny Screenshots Thread

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, north_london_fan said:

Apparently, my assistant manager managed the team before me at age 13. He was even the assistant at aged 12!

I also missed out on the semi-final of the Indonesian League Two because I drew the short straw or something?

20200928234459_1.jpg

20200928234530_1.jpg

20200929000142_1.jpg

Looking at the last screenshot, I gather that you lost against PSPS? If so, I imagine they went through because of your head-to-head record.

5 hours ago, Neotropolis said:

Looking at the last screenshot, I gather that you lost against PSPS? If so, I imagine they went through because of your head-to-head record.

According to the league rules, there is no head to head record rule, only goal difference and goals scored. Yes we did lose to PSPS in that round, so you could say they deserve their place. But technically, we finished 3rd because the league randomly chose them to finish above us as we both finished on equal records, which is a first for me.

20200929153525_1.jpg

12 hours ago, rinso said:

who says possession matters?! 

possession.png

Is Montella their coach? He have that empty possession 65-80% with 0-3 shots on target. He butchered my beloved Milan with those "tactics", later went to Sevilla, I remeber, against Atletico M, had possession around 70%, zero shots at goal and losing 5-0 atm. They were smarter, though, they dumped him after few months.

On 29/09/2020 at 15:41, north_london_fan said:

According to the league rules, there is no head to head record rule, only goal difference and goals scored. Yes we did lose to PSPS in that round, so you could say they deserve their place. But technically, we finished 3rd because the league randomly chose them to finish above us as we both finished on equal records, which is a first for me.

20200929153525_1.jpg

Ahh I see. I guess it was a random pick then.

On 30/09/2020 at 12:27, Prokopije said:

Is Montella their coach? He have that empty possession 65-80% with 0-3 shots on target. He butchered my beloved Milan with those "tactics", later went to Sevilla, I remeber, against Atletico M, had possession around 70%, zero shots at goal and losing 5-0 atm. They were smarter, though, they dumped him after few months.

This is not specific to Montella it happens with different coaches. Defendars end up passing the ball among themselves and the GK. DC to GK DC to DC those are the the most common passing combinations you will see in such games.

So you're managing a team that has just promoted to the Spanish second division, but does not have a stadium with a Capacity of at least 6000.

The board acknowledges this and orders the construction of a new stadium, with a capacity of 6000, due to end in 2 years.

During those two years, however, you get promoted to the first division. Your new stadium now doesn't have the minimum 15000 capacity required by the league.

So what does the board do?

yfn3bma92oq51.png

Completely give up on a 1.5-year stadium and build another one, of course!

EDIT: Just to clarify, I've checked through FMRTE and the stadium has a maximum possible capacity of 12270, which would still not be enough for the league. It doesn't make the idea of throwing away a fresh stadium to build another any less weird.

Edited by llDracoll

3 hours ago, fivetwelvepony said:

15 passes all game? By both teams combined? Please post the tactics. 

His game is seriously bugged, on the other screenshot every player has a rating of 0,1. I don't think that can happen with the base game, it must be modded or he is playing with custom dateabase or something.

39 minutes ago, yolixeya said:

His game is seriously bugged, on the other screenshot every player has a rating of 0,1. I don't think that can happen with the base game, it must be modded or he is playing with custom dateabase or something.

It can. I reported it in November , although on an earlier version of the game.
Everything was more or less normal until the full time whistle (or the last penalty kick in this case) when all the ratings dropped to 0.1. 
Hasn't happened since though.

4 minutes ago, roykela said:

It can. I reported it in November , although on an earlier version of the game.
Everything was more or less normal until the full time whistle (or the last penalty kick in this case) when all the ratings dropped to 0.1. 
Hasn't happened since though.

Ok, I maybe went too far with thinking that it can not happen with the base game but I was right that it is bugged. It's impossible that all the players actually play so bad that they get those ratings.

4 hours ago, yolixeya said:

Ok, I maybe went too far with thinking that it can not happen with the base game but I was right that it is bugged. It's impossible that all the players actually play so bad that they get those ratings.

This happened for me on the full up to date game, with me using no custom databases. In fact it has happened for me about 5 or 6 times over two saves.

Whenever I play a game that goes into extra time or penalties, at the end of it all starting players finish with a 0.1 player rating. I even get halfs that can last up to 56 minutes with only 1 minute of injury stated before the end of the half.

After one extra time game it said the game had lasted for -128 minutes!? I did however, make myself unsackable with the in game editor. Other than that I did nothing else editing wise. Maybe that's what has caused this?

I have played another game on a different save, with the same set up without me using the in game editor, and when we went to extra time and penalties in a match we did not get any 0.1 match rating. So it must have been me making myself unsackable which caused this?

20201009144253_1.jpg

6 hours ago, north_london_fan said:

I have played another game on a different save, with the same set up without me using the in game editor, and when we went to extra time and penalties in a match we did not get any 0.1 match rating. So it must have been me making myself unsackable which caused this?

Could be, you should do some testing when you have a cup game. Something is causing that because in my game I have never seen that happen, but I don't use the editor.

For 60 years I was in charge of them for and they sack me for coming 3rd at AFC Asian Cup. Even though we went down a man and then lost on penalties in the semis. Come on China, where is the loyalty in football these days!

At lease my replacement got a quick promotion from his first job in coaching to the national manager in little over 2 weeks!

20201009212946_1.jpg

20201009213012_1.jpg

20201009224130_1.jpg

Edited by north_london_fan

8 hours ago, north_london_fan said:

20201009144253_1.jpg

1 hour ago, yolixeya said:

Could be, you should do some testing when you have a cup game. Something is causing that because in my game I have never seen that happen, but I don't use the editor.

Just for information. I did not use any editor as i don't use editors at all.
In my case that was certainly not the case.
Just adding the info in case it would be helpful in any way.

On 13/08/2020 at 22:09, north_london_fan said:

After I won the Scottish League Two title with Queen's Park, we received £5 million in "other" income. :eek:

On another note, my central midfielder got 30 assists in 42 games. :D

In real life Queens Park sold their stadium to the SFA for £5m, wonder if that was written into the game to happen at the end of the first season?

This isn't funny, but even though it was against me I still almost cried tears of joy when I saw it -- my keeper getting lobbed from 35 yards. I've never seen it happen before in the game. By the way, in case you're curious, the striker does not have "lobs keeper" as a PPM. And my GK as 18 for positioning, 16 concentration, and 17 decisions. Sometimes you eat the bear, sometimes the bear eats you.

image.png.f7e5ec972e036769c8d7f8a6b5923711.png

image.png.79636ec856d263d7f4d1892b1891156f.png

On 06/10/2020 at 00:30, north_london_fan said:

I know the player rating system can be hit or miss but this really!?

20201006002930_1.jpg

The rating's probably the least of the problems with that match. At less than two passes per minute, it looks like they've spent most of the game standing round doing nothing, in which case the ratings might even be justified! And your other game is worse

If you're not using a mod, you should probably upload the pkms as bugged