Diego_Werderdona

Funny Screenshots Thread

5,418 posts in this topic

2i0bqk9.jpg

For me this isn't "funny", but I am really annoyed by it.

Until this draw I had a reasonable chance of winning the Prem league, now that's out of the window...

This is a huge "what if" moment in my career.

Turns out if that goal was allowed I would have won the league that year. Instead I was one point off winning the league, City won it :(

crazye.png

Pretty weird this. Two penalties given away by the same guy in a minute. :D

Probably been posted before but I did a double-take when I read this news item :)

wha.png

I don't get this one. De Toekomst is Ajax's reserve stadium (using the term 'stadium' loosely).

I don't get this one. De Toekomst is Ajax's reserve stadium (using the term 'stadium' loosely).

The attendance is 0 so there shouldn't be any fans at the stadium.

link

list of EPL managers in 2017. Chelsea just sacked Stoichkov, who had them in 19th place with 7 points in 11 matches. I don't think they improved on him...

2i0bqk9.jpg

For me this isn't "funny", but I am really annoyed by it.

Until this draw I had a reasonable chance of winning the Prem league, now that's out of the window...

This is a huge "what if" moment in my career.

Looks to me like your running a pirated copy of the game....hence the reason for daemon tools bottom of your screen :/

I doubt he will improve any more, considering his age...

stagnate1.png

Awesome job of planning the cup schedule

internationalduty.png

Losing the first game 0:3, drawing the series with 10 men, missing a penalty in the 92th minute then winning on penalties... this game is not good for my heart.

ajaxlazio.png

Looks to me like your running a pirated copy of the game....hence the reason for daemon tools bottom of your screen :/

But he has steam running :confused:

Steam isn't running and this isn't pirated., and yes I have Daemon replacing the FM disk. I lost the disk for FM when moving a few months ago, I told a friend that I can't play FM any more, they recommended Daemon to me and I have used it ever since.

battleofbritain.jpg

Not funny, but interesting. Hadn't seen this before.

Morsy what kitpack are you using?

I'm currently on the wrong PC but I know I downloaded it from sortitoutsi. But seems like the site is down at the moment.

Jesus, I know it's his last game before retirement and all, but talk about mixed emotions

mikephelan.png

"Seemed confused" is an understatement... :D

battleofbritain.jpg

Not funny, but interesting. Hadn't seen this before.

I wonder if you get this if an Irish and Welsh team are drawn together, or any other combination.

Untitled-2.jpg

omfg Portsmouth ?!

I'm going to guess one of them was tugging Vidic's shirt, so he just decided to slaughter the lot of them, whilst bellowing something about Odin?

BenficaSubsWierd.jpg

Rather than bring on a sub for Cardozo, they choose to play on with 9 men. :S

About 15 years ago Forest were playing Southamption in an FA Cup game at the City Ground. Forest were winning 3-0 with about 10 minutes left. Brian Clough took off a striker (either Nigel Jemson or Nigel Clough) and didn't bother replacing them even though he hadn't used any subs. Forest played the rest of the match with 10-men and still won 3-0.

That is epic goalscoring, you must've been pleased. Tell me you didn't let it slip away? :D

scottbrown.png

Epic Celtic failure they let him leave for free he was not unhappy probly thought his demans were too high just to take him back after 6 months :D

captureuf.jpg

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks :D

I've never thought that FM would create that kind of regens XD

And his baldness isn't a coincidence, is it?

captureuf.jpg

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks :D

Not bothering with any fitness training then - perhaps some brisk walks around the block or some wii Fit?

I always got Daemon Tools opened and I sure as hell got a legal copy of FM so stop accusing people just becuase of that.

I always got Daemon Tools opened and I sure as hell got a legal copy of FM so stop accusing people just becuase of that.

He could be using daemon tools for that though.

When I bought FM10, I downloaded the crack because I simply hate having disks to faff about with. With Daemon tools, I can play without having the disk.

Alternatively you can just buy the disk, and install via steam. I've not touched the disk since I bought the game. You don't need it with STEAM.

My disk hasn't left the drive from about 8 months :D

I once took mine out to move a CD onto Itunes - it just didnt feel right! I was worried it would get scratched while I was waiting for my music library to update. Never again :p

Ri_Sang-Hoon.png

So the combination of all Ri Sang Hoon's abilities = a heart shape ^^

I wonder if you get this if an Irish and Welsh team are drawn together, or any other combination.

Unlikely, considering Ireland is not part of Britain.....

One of my favoruites from FM07.

I'm Tottenham, against Man City in the 2010 Champions League Semi Finals. Drew 1-1 at White Hart Lane, and then 'lost' 2-0 at Eastlands. Well... I say lost, but the game told me I'd drawn 2-2 and gone through on away goals.

Compare the match report to the overview... strange!

22nogoals.jpg

2290min.jpg

So glad I went for '50% of next transfer fee'

16m.jpg

Great message from the board...

accountsd.jpg

And again...

greed.jpg

It pains me hugely that i didn't save this somehow. Having been playing the game for years already i should have known it was quite special. Idk how many people remember but it was the year that Liverpool won that cup treble, EUFA cup, league and FA i think. At the time i didn't have a computer connected up to the internet ever, and especially not the one i played CM/FM on, i can't remember which it was then (think it might have still been CM). Anyway, the first game i played about a week after Liverpool won that treble they won it on the first year of that game. The very first game i had started after the real one. I couldn't believe it, obviously pure coincidence unless my computer became "aware."

I've had tons of games since that, epically weird scoring, ones in which i've won Champs League 7 times in a row, premiership 10 times in a row, along with generally the both cups (a lot of this thanks to Mr Hough's awesome tactic this year) but none of these come close to strangeness of that one saved game. I wasn't playing as Liverpool, i was one of the relegation candidates that had managed to stay up that year and was trying to do the same.

@Jimborelli: At one point my board told me the finances were so good they were considering investing loads of money on tropical fish. I might even have posted it in this thread somewhere.

I have a bought version of the game and i have daemon tools on the right with my other icons.