Ir para conteúdo
  • Cadastre-se

[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.2 Released 07/11/2023


TCSSkin
 Share

Posts Recomendados

  • Respostas 375
  • Created
  • Última resposta

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ebourgess said:

it's showing that it is a virus

 

3 minutes ago, GeorgeCR96 said:

It's showing as a virus for me too.

 

image.png.7e8240dd021fbbc0a2d66a853bb12b46.png

 

2 minutes ago, VNR Ole said:

Same here

it's because it's packaged as a 7z file, chrome gets a bit jumpy. download it from github and you can see there's nothing virusey in there

https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

5 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Nice skin, only thing I don't like is the fact the new options at the bottom of the squad planner screen are no longer there. These are quite handy additions this year. 

Must've been replaced when i copied the skin over, as i wanted to get it out asap. Will be restored for the next update 

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

4 minutes ago, Camo50206 said:

Loving the new skin, just a slight issue I have noticed.  In 2560x1440 resolution the upcoming fixtures are cut off at the top 

image.png.f2b5c49e4c52b917d5a4f30ebee21a7b.png

 

In 1920x1080 they are fine

Is your Zoom on anything other than 100%?  Does this for me on 85% Scaling (Which I prefer tbh)

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

12 minutes ago, KillYourIdols said:

Is your Zoom on anything other than 100%?  Does this for me on 85% Scaling (Which I prefer tbh)

Zoom 125% or higher the images are fine.  110% or less the top of the image is cropped out.  This is on 2560 x 1440 res

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Amazin work, thanks!

Something to fix for the next update: I'm currently playing as RB Leipzig so my primary colour is white. When selecting an email, the inbox item becomes white but the name of the sender & email title also remain white so you cannot read what it says.

Cheers!

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Fantastic skin, great work!

A couple of questions:

I cannot see Season Stats on the player profile, is this because I am playing on a laptop (still on 1920x1080)? If so, is there an easy way I can add this in?

Secondly, would it be possible to add preferred foot or foot strength to the player pop up?

Thanks and again, great work!

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

3 hours ago, nielsvhb said:

Amazin work, thanks!

Something to fix for the next update: I'm currently playing as RB Leipzig so my primary colour is white. When selecting an email, the inbox item becomes white but the name of the sender & email title also remain white so you cannot read what it says.

Cheers!

yeah it's a known bug mate 

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

7 hours ago, Danny_Pt said:

Nice work :)

Not to open a new thread, but anyone knows if FM23 skins will work FM24?

As a general rule skins don't work from one year to another because some panels always change. Graphics like faces and kits work every year, but old skins in new versions always have bugs.

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

2 hours ago, piccolo_bsc said:

The skin is great, but one thing i don't like is the "positions" field being sideways in the player profile. Is it possible to turn it 90° sideways?

The picture is f.ex. what it looked like on the Tato-skin in FM23

 

Screenshot_81.png

nah tried it last year, wouldn't fit in the space that we have, the position names get cut off

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

6 hours ago, kingjericho said:

As a general rule skins don't work from one year to another because some panels always change. Graphics like faces and kits work every year, but old skins in new versions always have bugs.

Yes, just as I thought.

thank you!

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

11 minutes ago, thunder_strike said:

When I load the skin, the panels dont work and the background appears behind the sidebar icons. I've tried clearing the cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the skin, and it always shows up like this. Even without any graphics, it still shows up the same way.

 

image.thumb.png.d7b1909e01e8ca5488a1f5e19e2e1a13.png

you've got a background pack installed somewhere. make sure it isn't in your fm24 directory anywhere, then clear the cache and reload skin 

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

3 hours ago, Prej said:

Great work, as usual!

I have one problem, though.

When dealing with an injury, the fields for choosing treatment options seem to be missing:

image.png.c1c5342ea45e6379810a737300b0041b.png

 

This is at 1920x1080 windowed, 95% zoom.

does it happen on the base skin? afaik twisted ankle isn't one with options, stuff like the flu are 

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

1 hour ago, TCSSkin said:

does it happen on the base skin? afaik twisted ankle isn't one with options, stuff like the flu are 

There are options. Here's the same situation, but using the default skin:

image.png.fab1ce90b5259a2d7c029da5d835d54b.png

 

And yes, it's happening on the base skin as downloaded.

Editado por Prej
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

As always, fantastic work and appreciate the job you guys go every year!

Quick questions though in terms of the font size on certain areas. I'm looking to make the text similar to FM23 - is there a way for me to change something in a file myself? I've attached examples below of places I want to change with comparisons to both FM 23 and 24. Screenshots from FM23 are from using WTSC5 v1.2.

FM23;

Spoiler

fm23 attribute.pngfm23 squad.png

FM24;

Spoiler

fm24 attribute.pngfm24 squad.png

Editado por Craig_R.U.F.C
Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

On 19/10/2023 at 23:55, Camo50206 said:

Loving the new skin, just a slight issue I have noticed.  In 2560x1440 resolution the upcoming fixtures are cut off at the top 

image.png.f2b5c49e4c52b917d5a4f30ebee21a7b.png

 

In 1920x1080 they are fine

Any possible solution? I've tried with 85% or 125% still not working.

I'm playing in 2560x1440 as well.

Thanks!

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

3 hours ago, Prej said:

There are options. Here's the same situation, but using the default skin:

image.png.fab1ce90b5259a2d7c029da5d835d54b.png

 

And yes, it's happening on the base skin as downloaded.

awesome, will have a look when i have a chance. 

 

2 hours ago, mardymarve said:

I think i foun,d a bug, or at least an oversight.

 

On the club info screen, there is a drop down on the stadium. One of the options is 'only'. Selecting this clears the info from the graphic, but also removes the drop down selector, like so:

 

image.png.aec16da0f827adab63f1df5a29dee7da.png

 

the dropdown is still there, just blends into the background. something i will have a look at when i get the chance. 

 

53 minutes ago, BlackS0ull said:

Any possible solution? I've tried with 85% or 125% still not working.

I'm playing in 2560x1440 as well.

Thanks!

i design the skin on 1440p with windows at 125% and the game at 100%. Anything other then that isn't supported unfortunately 

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

2 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

just blends into the background. something i will have a look at when i get the chance. 

So it is! had to play click the pixel to find it, but it was there.

Also, can we get the training tab back on the player screen, instead of  'no attributes' if space is a problem?

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

3 minutes ago, BanOly said:

For some reason, I'm getting the full kit show up in the face panel for my players. Checked your screenshots and you've got one with the same problem.

Screenshot (700).png

have you clicked the arrow next to the face to see if you can change the panel ?

Link para o post
Compartilhar em outros sites

Crie uma conta ou entre para comentar

Você precisar ser um membro para fazer um comentário

Criar uma conta

Crie uma nova conta em nossa comunidade. É fácil!

Crie uma nova conta

Entrar

Já tem uma conta? Faça o login.

Entrar Agora
 Share

  • Quem Está Navegando   0 membros estão online

    • Nenhum usuário registrado visualizando esta página.
×
×
  • Criar Novo...