[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, wowlock said:

Btw, do you have a solution for showing the attributes on the scouting reports?

I’ve used some files from the Rensie skin for things such as this, and additional inbox content panels.

5 saat önce, rootcoors said:

I’ve used some files from the Rensie skin for things such as this, and additional inbox content panels.

Would you mind sharing those files then? I would be grateful.

@TCSSkin  Hi,
I wanted to point out that in the News and Leagues in Focus panels, it is not possible to add the Italian Serie C. I think it might be a bug with your skin. All other divisions, including Serie D which is not included by default in the game, can be added without any issues, but Serie C does not appear. Perhaps you entered the wrong ID for Serie C? Be careful because Serie C is made up of three groups; perhaps you entered the ID of a single level and not of the three groups.

fix2.thumb.png.6c3587db94b225d1b15c390c1ca5aac9.png

fix1.thumb.png.ab22fead18a88ec09546819d8e780049.png

If you can tell me how I can fix this issue myself, without waiting for the next version of the skin, I'll do it. Thanks again!

5 hours ago, Cizzu said:

@TCSSkin  Hi,
I wanted to point out that in the News and Leagues in Focus panels, it is not possible to add the Italian Serie C. I think it might be a bug with your skin. All other divisions, including Serie D which is not included by default in the game, can be added without any issues, but Serie C does not appear. Perhaps you entered the wrong ID for Serie C? Be careful because Serie C is made up of three groups; perhaps you entered the ID of a single level and not of the three groups.

fix2.thumb.png.6c3587db94b225d1b15c390c1ca5aac9.png

fix1.thumb.png.ab22fead18a88ec09546819d8e780049.png

If you can tell me how I can fix this issue myself, without waiting for the next version of the skin, I'll do it. Thanks again!

I believe it's a game issue as you say yourself, Serie C isnt part of the default game and we "sadly" don't control what the dropdown shows and we can't edit them

But the best way is for you to test with the default skin, if it shows up in the default skin it might be a skin  issue, but i doubt it.

So please test again with default skin and another custom skin.

11 minuti fa, snowofman ha scritto:

I believe it's a game issue as you say yourself, Serie C isnt part of the default game and we "sadly" don't control what the dropdown shows and we can't edit them

But the best way is for you to test with the default skin, if it shows up in the default skin it might be a skin  issue, but i doubt it.

So please test again with default skin and another custom skin.

No, Serie C is part of the default game, it's Serie D that is not included. However, Serie D is displayed correctly with all its 9 groups. Serie C, on the other hand, is not.

But you are right: this issue is also present in the game's skin. It's really strange.
Thanks!

Edited by Cizzu

2 minutes ago, Cizzu said:

No, Serie C is part of the default game, it's Serie D that is not included. However, Serie D is displayed correctly with all its 9 groups. Serie C, on the other hand, is not.

But you are right: this issue is also present in the game's skin. It's really strange.
Thanks!

oh yes ofc.. it's the other way around! Sorry i just woke up :D

but indeed thats odd, but glad you tested it in the default skin and sorry there isnt anything we can do from here

40 minutes ago, Cizzu said:

I don't understand at all what could make you think that this bug has something to do with the skin. this is nonsense.

20 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

I don't understand at all what could make you think that this bug has something to do with the skin. this is nonsense.

Olas. Calm down and watch the blood pressure :D - breath in 1 2 3 4 and slowly out ;) 

On 19/10/2023 at 21:00, TCSSkin said:

image.thumb.png.1afee7f3cf588d15f9cd5a7e9443cfe3.png

WTCS Gold is the 2024 version of the famous skin created by @TCSSkin and @workthespace

image.thumb.png.f65d5749a062a7ca611b56e3b9ac5fc7.pngimage.thumb.png.84d4dfa9e3497aa2144548fcbf271267.png

Featuring:

• An evolution of the popular TCS Club and Player screens
  • Tweaks to the tactic screen
  • A custom news tablet
  • Overhauled Match screens
  • New Processing Panel
  • Pre-Match and during match Instant Result

More Screenshots herehttps://imgur.com/a/S7l1V5f

The mods from WTCS 5 return too! Featuring: 

• Round Status Icons
  • Removing Instant Result
  • Adding Player Faces to Squad Lists
  • Alternate Captains badge icons
  • Re-adding the Kit Colour Graphic
  • Content Creator Match UI Layout
  • Option to view hidden attributes

As always, a massive thank you and credit towards people in this community who have helped me grow and develop as both skinners and a person.

@Wozzie @GIMN @wkdsoul @michaeltmurrayuk and many more!

Download Links: 

v1.0: https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/v24.1.0
v1.1: https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/v24.1.0b (Changenotes in link)
v1.2: https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/v24.2 (Changenotes in link)
v1.2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3082442061

v1.3: https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/v24.3 (Changenotes in Link)
LATEST v1.3.1: https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/24.3.1 (Changenotes in Link)

NOTE: THIS SKIN IS RECOMMENDED FOR USE AT 1920X1080 OR ABOVE, ANYTHING UNDER ISN'T OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED AND YOU WON'T RECIEVE HELP FOR PROBLEMS.

How to Install:

Hi,

Can someone please help me? I've been using the skin for a few weeks, love it! However today this has happened on the match day screen. I think I just clicked my mouse while there was a highlight and when the highlight ended this came up?! The tablet thing has been replaced with this and whatever I do I cannot get it back. I've tried clearing the cache, changing the skin and then back, changing the custom override panel and finally deleting the files altogether and then re-downloading them and loading up the skin again and it's still like this!

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.dc6cee7582e28a1dc79845016b97bd82.png

53 minutes ago, jamesgrhm0 said:

Hi,

Can someone please help me? I've been using the skin for a few weeks, love it! However today this has happened on the match day screen. I think I just clicked my mouse while there was a highlight and when the highlight ended this came up?! The tablet thing has been replaced with this and whatever I do I cannot get it back. I've tried clearing the cache, changing the skin and then back, changing the custom override panel and finally deleting the files altogether and then re-downloading them and loading up the skin again and it's still like this!

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

image.thumb.png.dc6cee7582e28a1dc79845016b97bd82.png

double click the thin white line on the right hand side

On 27/04/2024 at 20:31, wowlock said:

Would you mind sharing those files then? I would be grateful.

It's not just as simple as sharing the files, as some files link to other files - plus its not really fair on Ondrej if I share them inside here either.

If you download the Rensie skin and start by looking inside the news items folder inside panels, you should find your way from there.

Good luck.

Edited by rootcoors

Hi, I have an issue with this skin and the mini stadium superpack. It seems like the "generic stadium" image is behind the loaded mini stadium image.

Is there a way to fix this? I play in 3440x1440 resolution.

stadium image.PNG

11 minutes ago, gazmo said:

Hi, I have an issue with this skin and the mini stadium superpack. It seems like the "generic stadium" image is behind the loaded mini stadium image.

stadium image.PNG

it's down to your resolution, if you look through this thread there is a solution you can make that will "expand" the stadium pic to your size

On 28/03/2024 at 09:52, Olas Nick said:

you need to use the bigger inset in stadium_picture widget or use the bigger image with right proportions.

I've found the solution but not sure how to implement it?

1 hour ago, gazmo said:

stadium image.PNG

I use the same resolution I just find the image in my graphics folder and crop it to fill the section. 

1 hour ago, gazmo said:

I've found the solution but not sure how to implement it?

then it is better to play in windowed mode, there is no skin that looks normal on ultrawide screens.

On 24/04/2024 at 20:48, TCSSkin said:

unfortunately after sunday i'm refusing to help anything related to united

joking 😂, can't say i've seen it, i think it might be a bug with the game if it works fine for u23s and senior squad

Sorry for the late update but it happened seldomly, not all the time but sometimes. And yeah would be lovely if the problem could be fixed in the next update. If not, that's ok. Just need to individually press every player profile in individual.

Absolutely loving the skin and the latest updates that have been made but...

Either I am blind and not seeing it but on the original version in the Club info page it used to have a transfer policy section that shows how many ESC Slots you have been given and how many are left.

Has this been moved or is it missing from the newer versions?

Il 1/5/2024 in 10:14 , Parad1seZhen19 ha scritto:

Hi, the skin has been marvellous, but I'm just wondering how could I change the font of the name on the kit in the face panel please?image.png.05f694a8f947dd54d30d26be4803bc74.png

I don't know, but it's quite annoying that many names are displayed outside the shirt, or that the name is covered by the player's face.

kitfont.png.72a2c7eb29fcc00c0bfa30a1a1a6eb5a.png

1 hour ago, Cizzu said:

I don't know, but it's quite annoying that many names are displayed outside the shirt, or that the name is covered by the player's face.

kitfont.png.72a2c7eb29fcc00c0bfa30a1a1a6eb5a.png

unfortunately nothing we can do about the names over the edge of the shirt  You can try the larger back of kit, but the actual file is incredibly limited 

Em 08/04/2024 em 14:27, TCSSkin disse:

v1.3.1 in the OP

Changelist:

New Features:

• New inbox panels
  • > Cup Draw Panel
  • > Match Report
  • > Team Form (x unbeaten, y without win etc)
  • Added player style to attributes panel
  • Added ticket prices tab to finances tab
  • Added international record to staff overview screen

Misc Tweaks:

• Increased size of footedness icons on tactics screen (10px to 12px)
  • Added captains icon to tactics icon
  • Removed dropdown icon on club overview transfer page as it done nothing
  • Added fade graphic to stadium and finances tab on club overview
  • Added fade and dark graphic to bookmarks panel
  • Tweaked training performance tab on manager home
  • Added goal icon to match tactics screen
  • Moved pitch to right hand side on WTS tacitic mod
  • Added extra details (contracted to XX) underneath selector under badges next to player face

MODS: 

• Added low res staff screen

Bug Fixes:

• Removed per 90 dropdown option. It can be found on the reports option.
  • Fixed bug with background support alternate UI (client object browser.xml was in wrong folder)
  • Fixed bug with attributes comparison when using default UI mod
  • Fixed bug where Player History link lead to incorrect panel (Thanks Rootcoors!)
  • Fixed bug where save details wouldn't show when loading a save
  • Fixed bug where player selection popup would be empty during a match
  • Fixed bug with recent form bars in small header selector
  • Fixed incorrect languages label on nation overview

Just giving my opinion, I believe that the tactical menu version used in version 1.2 was better (that smaller menu). Likewise, in the in-game part - the game is happening, I preferred the version of "Detalhe do game" like the uniforms of the teams next to the stadium. It was more immersive. The new version that the uniforms are retired, in my opinion, is not legal.

Finally, this could be included in the "Home" section, as well as the staff's opinions on opponents (indicating the style of play, the formation of the game, among other information).

As a compliment, I enjoyed very much the fabric "Leagues in Destaque".
And this also gives passage fabric for two days. As a suggestion, just even give a photo of the stadium where the next game will be, there it will be perfect (to my pleasure).