[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

1 hour ago, Machos said:

Any plan on making a laptop version? I really love this skins but cannot use it on my laptop sadly.

If you change the Zoom in game to 95% or 85% you should be able to use it fine.

Also check your Windows scaling is set to 100% and not 125% or 150%, which a lot of laptops ship with as default.

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, TheTwelfth said:

I cannot see the background photos even though I use alternate ui mod

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-03-26 200820.png

Did it ask you to overwrite the files when you copied and pasted the folder in?

Have you cleared the cache and reloaded the skin?

1 hour ago, rootcoors said:

Did it ask you to overwrite the files when you copied and pasted the folder in?

Have you cleared the cache and reloaded the skin?

yes i cleared and i said yes to overwrite 

3 hours ago, TheTwelfth said:

I cannot see the background photos even though I use alternate ui mod

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-03-26 200820.png

I made a slight error, install the mod and go into generic folder and copy the client object browser.xml file into client_object folder

55 minutes ago, TCSSkin said:

I made a slight error, install the mod and go into generic folder and copy the client object browser.xml file into client_object folder

ok it's all normal now thanks for help <3

@TCSSkin I have a fairly wide monitor so when I go into the club info section the stadiums I have from the stadium pack don’t fill the section so you can see the default ones behind them. Any idea how I can fix this (maybe get the image to cover instead of fit?)

see screenshot

IMG_2008.jpeg

22 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

@TCSSkin I have a fairly wide monitor so when I go into the club info section the stadiums I have from the stadium pack don’t fill the section so you can see the default ones behind them. Any idea how I can fix this (maybe get the image to cover instead of fit?)

see screenshot

IMG_2008.jpeg

you need to use the bigger inset in stadium_picture widget or use the bigger image with right proportions.

42 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

you need to use the bigger inset in stadium_picture widget or use the bigger image with right proportions.

How do you mean when you say "bigger inset"? - i'm happy to amend but not sure where/what.

The images are just those from sortitoutsi stadium pack that i downloaded so don't really fancy going through thousands of images to adjust :eek:

Hey can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for my issue please! 

So I was using SAS's skin for the majority of the year and I'd like to switch to the WTS skin but there is something bugging me on the staff screen that I could do with some help with! 

So in image 1 I'm using the SAS skin, and when you're looking at your coaching staff section and have the coaching attributes tab on it's nicely spaced out and can see everything you need clearly.

In image 2 I've switched to the WTS skin and when you click on the coaching attributes tab you've got the secondary job showing and then only 2 coaching attributes showing.

In image 3 I've removed the secondary job and added the other attributes etc but it just looks lack crap now haha.

Is there a way to get it looking more like Image 1? All nicely lined up etc? Also I have done the resize all columns but it makes the name and job role extended and puts the attributes on a scroller which I don't like having to do. I know this might be nit picking but for me (and my OCD) it's kind of killing me wanting to use the skin as it's constantly bugging me.  Any help would be massive! Thankyou in advance! 

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

2 hours ago, RKB said:

Hey can anyone help me or point me in the right direction for my issue please! 

So I was using SAS's skin for the majority of the year and I'd like to switch to the WTS skin but there is something bugging me on the staff screen that I could do with some help with! 

So in image 1 I'm using the SAS skin, and when you're looking at your coaching staff section and have the coaching attributes tab on it's nicely spaced out and can see everything you need clearly.

In image 2 I've switched to the WTS skin and when you click on the coaching attributes tab you've got the secondary job showing and then only 2 coaching attributes showing.

In image 3 I've removed the secondary job and added the other attributes etc but it just looks lack crap now haha.

Is there a way to get it looking more like Image 1? All nicely lined up etc? Also I have done the resize all columns but it makes the name and job role extended and puts the attributes on a scroller which I don't like having to do. I know this might be nit picking but for me (and my OCD) it's kind of killing me wanting to use the skin as it's constantly bugging me.  Any help would be massive! Thankyou in advance! 

Image 1.jpg

Image 2.jpg

Image 3.jpg

Spending time making things fit and look neat is very time consuming :) 

But you just just grab the "views" part from sas and replace it in the WTCS file.

But if you look closer at the Sas skin, alot of the views have 

<record id="PcjN" width="100" alignment="centre,can_scale">
	<integer id="size" value="8"/>
	<integer id="font" value="title"/>
	<integer id="colour" value="white"/>
</record>

which helps alot of adjusting things

also remember that any <flags need to be <record for you to be able to make changes to it, as width, alignments etc

5 minutes ago, matt020889 said:

Hi! :) 

Is there a way to have the font appear as the previous version of the skin (I think it is just the default font but could be wrong)? Rather than the way it is shown here:

Football Manager 2024 (gyazo.com)

Thanks!

you  can always try and remove the fonts folder that will make the font into the default fonts

38 minutes ago, snowofman said:

you  can always try and remove the fonts folder that will make the font into the default fonts

I had a look but that removes all fonts, I just want the font at the top of the screen back to the last version of the skin :)  I thought of taking the old fonts folder from 1.2 and copying it over but can't seem to find it!

9 minutes ago, matt020889 said:

I had a look but that removes all fonts, I just want the font at the top of the screen back to the last version of the skin :)  I thought of taking the old fonts folder from 1.2 and copying it over but can't seem to find it!

the top is titlebar, look in the generic folder, maybe the font has been set there

or titlebar search

Hi, can anyone help me with a skin thing. I want to have the players on the club overview panel like this but when I put the mod it stays exactly the same. Is anyone experiecing this issue, if so could you tell how you fixed it. Thanks in advance.

Captura de ecrã 2024-03-30 204002.png

13 minutes ago, mestrerr said:

Hi, can anyone help me with a skin thing. I want to have the players on the club overview panel like this but when I put the mod it stays exactly the same. Is anyone experiecing this issue, if so could you tell how you fixed it. Thanks in advance.

remember to untick "used caching for faster loading" in preferences

clear the cache and reload the skin

1 hour ago, matt020889 said:

https://github.com/bluestillidie00/tcs5/releases/tag/v24.2 download the rar version

30 minutos atrás, snowofman disse:

remember to untick "used caching for faster loading" in preferences

clear the cache and reload the skin

It didn't work.

I don't know what could be causing it.

19 horas atrás, mestrerr disse:

Could somemone try to do it to see if it works, please. I put the mod that should put it like that but it doesn't work.

Hi, I recently discovered this skin, and I've been having a fun time using it so far.

I found a bug with the real name fix not showing properly on the bigger League Table view in Leagues in Focus.

I'm not sure how to fix this, so any suggestion/help would be appreciated!

real name fix isn't showing properly.PNG

20 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Hi @TCSSkin, I’ve been trying to copy your match tablet into the statman skin. I’ve got it almost perfect but the only thing I cannot get, for the life of me, is the selectors along the top of the tablet panel. I’ve copied everything I can possibly see, graphics, classes, panels, settings colours also! I still can’t seem to get it! Is there something obvious I’m missing? I have copied the match folder and replaced the original in Statman, then any related graphics etc and I still can’t seem to get it? 

any help would be appreciated but if you’re too busy I completely understand! Cheers 

image.thumb.png.02bd8cd88a9b1dd0bef59dff3d466a41.png

This shows a bit better what I mean!

I have been using previous versions of the skin throughout my fm24 saves. I have now decided to update to the current version. Excellent work once more. My only problem is some lacking information in the pre-match tactics screen (No player names and mentality icon missing). Every bit of help would be appreciated. image.thumb.png.5e16cbf49215d6507bae2f6f53e50eef.png

Is it possible to add pictures of staff (chairman) and (supporter spokesperson) ?

I want them under the text line: Board Feedback and Supporter Feedback 

Screenshot 2024-04-03 133003.png

Screenshot 2024-04-03 132942.png

Edited by poma

5 minutes ago, poma said:

Is it possible to add pictures of staff (chairman) and (supporter spokesperson) ?

I want them under the text line: Board Feedback and Supporter Feedback 

Screenshot 2024-04-03 133003.png

Screenshot 2024-04-03 132942.png

my 1st guess would be yes.

you just have to locate the correct file and then add the face code

10 minutes ago, snowofman said:

my 1st guess would be yes.

you just have to locate the correct file and then add the face code

Have been looking for the last hour but can't find it :confused:

29 minutes ago, poma said:

Have been looking for the last hour but can't find it :confused:

in that case I'm really curious how you search?  in my opinion this panel can be searched in 2 minutes.  it would be interesting to know about the search method.

23 minutes ago, Olas Nick said:

in that case I'm really curious how you search?  in my opinion this panel can be searched in 2 minutes.  it would be interesting to know about the search method.

I'm looking trough the panels folder :idiot:

If it's not there then you need to to use the resource archiver to obtain the base files 

17 minutes ago, poma said:

I'm looking trough the panels folder :idiot:

1 minute ago, JustHowie said:

If it's not there then you need to to use the resource archiver to obtain the base files 

I've done that, got the file but can't make it work anyway :seagull:

4 minutes ago, snowofman said:

Please take the issue solving to ↓ as it's not a WTCS issue

Thank you

Well it is the WTCS skin i use but ok.

3 minutes ago, poma said:

Well it is the WTCS skin i use but ok.

That is correct, but it's a custom change you want to make and we use the thread linked above for those sorts of things so we don't clutter up the skin thread with non bug / questions

Hello, I'm having an issue with my match screen. I don't know how this happened but the original match screen for this great skin has changed to this. I have removed and reloaded the skin in-game as well as deleting it from the folder and adding it back but nothing is bringing back the WTCS match screen. Any ideas what I've done wrong and how to get it back? When I try to click the touchline tablet on the bottom right nothing happens. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.b39a8b6f8aa45be2374d85f1c433e610.png

Edited by WarroOxford

35 minutes ago, WarroOxford said:

Hello, I'm having an issue with my match screen. I don't know how this happened but the original match screen for this great skin has changed to this. I have removed and reloaded the skin in-game as well as deleting it from the folder and adding it back but nothing is bringing back the WTCS match screen. Any ideas what I've done wrong and how to get it back? When I try to click the touchline tablet on the bottom right nothing happens. Thanks.

image.thumb.png.b39a8b6f8aa45be2374d85f1c433e610.png

on the right side there is a "line" grab it and move the panel back over to the left. it should bring the tablet back in place

or dobbelt click the "line"

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

on the right side there is a "line" grab it and move the panel back over to the left. it should bring the tablet back in place

or dobbelt click the "line"

Hero. Thank you very much!

On 02/04/2024 at 15:48, Billyg said:

I have been using previous versions of the skin throughout my fm24 saves. I have now decided to update to the current version. Excellent work once more. My only problem is some lacking information in the pre-match tactics screen (No player names and mentality icon missing). Every bit of help would be appreciated. image.thumb.png.5e16cbf49215d6507bae2f6f53e50eef.png

Can't say I've seen this issue during all our testing. Do you have any old versions of WTCS in your folder?

2 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Can't say I've seen this issue during all our testing. Do you have any old versions of WTCS in your folder?

Yeah, I've got the previous (1.2 version). Is there a chance their co-existing causing the issue?

1 hour ago, Billyg said:

Yeah, I've got the previous (1.2 version). Is there a chance their co-existing causing the issue?

Yeah, try deleting that. Esp if youre using the workshop version

On 27/03/2024 at 10:59, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

see screenshot

IMG_2008.jpeg

Sorry mate, been on holiday

Go to panels\club\tcs\fm24\overview\stadium\picture and adjust the inset value until it fits, the further away from 0m the better the fit

Hello,

When I am in the game and click a player to sub out, nothing shows underneath it. When I click the filter button, nothing comes down. This happens in the WTS tactics screen or the default tactics screen for low-res (pictured here). It does, however, work in the default FM skin and every other skin I have tried. Any advice here?

image.png.4ec2d100f8af79bf561aa421dceeda90.png

Edited by CVass

19 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

Not sure then unfortunately. You got the cache turned off and cleared it?

Yeah of course.. It's a minor incovenience though, so don't bother with it so much, unless there are others with the same issue too