Jump to content

[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024


TCSSkin
 Share

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, vamcj said:

Please, I need some help.
How do I replace the background image on this screen?
It would be in the "client object browser" file, correct?
If yes, what code should be entered?

spacer.png

The file is "match/match team news panel.xml"

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 horas atrás, snowofman disse:

The file is "match/match team news panel.xml"

No, in this file you mentioned I edit all the details of this screen, but that's not where I replace the background.

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, vamcj said:

No, in this file you mentioned I edit all the details of this screen, but that's not where I replace the background.

oh the background.. sry

thats client object browser

dressing room code is probably what you need to add to the client object browser and ofc replace the picture
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

image.thumb.png.0849ec21d081826ec8bdb2ada765807a.png

So this is from FM23 but it will be the same question for FM 24. How do I make other competitions like European ones that can show the full name and team badges on the scoreboard in the top left? I was able to use one file that worked for the leagues but it seems it doesn't work for European competitions. Do you know how to change it for the skin both FM23 and FM24?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, wowlock said:

image.thumb.png.0849ec21d081826ec8bdb2ada765807a.png

So this is from FM23 but it will be the same question for FM 24. How do I make other competitions like European ones that can show the full name and team badges on the scoreboard in the top left? I was able to use one file that worked for the leagues but it seems it doesn't work for European competitions. Do you know how to change it for the skin both FM23 and FM24?

if you have it working for the league, you need to add the files to the comps folder i match/comps aswell, there are competitions in there

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wowlock said:

Team Names with Logos Mod.zip This is the file I am using. It changes the Match file. So should I change the file's name to 'Competition' and put it in that folder? Or can I just take the file inside and just put it in Competition folder instead?

There is a scoreboard file in each competition, you'll have to make the same changes to them or copy paste the league one 

But there is something about a different ID for each competition if you want to maintaine the competition one but with long names, but i'm not sure how that works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no scoreboard file in the 'competition' folder in the skin though. Only League stage panels views and Opponents league table files and nothing else in there. ( for FM23 ). FM24 one has a couple more files but no scoreboard files on there either.

Where is the said scoreboard files in each competition?

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, wowlock said:

There is no scoreboard file in the 'competition' folder in the skin though. Only League stage panels views and Opponents league table files and nothing else in there. ( for FM23 ). FM24 one has a couple more files but no scoreboard files on there either.

Where is the said scoreboard files in each competition?

You will need to extract the missing files to make changes to them there's 3 folders 

comps.rar <---- said files should you not have access to resource achiever 

image.png.75edec0d6ddcc6d6ac6c5770aae574f7.png

Edited by JustHowie
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 saat önce, JustHowie said:

You will need to extract the missing files to make changes to them there's 3 folders 

comps.rar <---- said files should you not have access to resource achiever 

image.png.75edec0d6ddcc6d6ac6c5770aae574f7.png

Well copied it. So I have to edit the scoreboards here then? I guess just 'copy pasting' the file directly to each of them won't work and have to do it manually? Never messed with any of these files before so I am worried I might break something.

What parts should I edit to make the Full name and logos available in each of match score files? I might need to beg someone who actually knows what to do

Edited by wowlock
clarification
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wowlock said:

Well copied it. So I have to edit the scoreboards here then? I guess just 'copy pasting' the file directly to each of them won't work and have to do it manually? Never messed with any of these files before so I am worried I might break something.

What parts should I edit to make the Full name and logos available in each of match score files? I might need to beg someone who actually knows what to do

Copy pasting is what I did and it worked a charm  with the names I'm not sure for the rest there is an old thread I believe related to custom scoreboard that had a solution to that might help

 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/547771-fm21mod-scoreboard-mods/

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 dakika önce, JustHowie said:

Copy pasting is what I did and it worked a charm  with the names I'm not sure for the rest there is an old thread I believe related to custom scoreboard that had a solution to that might help

 

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/547771-fm21mod-scoreboard-mods/

It does seem to work if you copy paste it but it would also take away from the unique look of those scoreboards. I wonder if there is a way to have those unique boards show full names and logos instead of just copying the file. I guess you would have to manually change it for each competition. Because I don't wanna lose the unique look of the comp scoreboards, just wanna have them show the full name and logo. 

I guess I should've first asked, is the custom Licenced scoreboards even editable? I looked at some threads about it here but couldn't find a definitive answer. If not, I may have wasted you guys' time and I am sorry about that.

 like this seem to be closer to what I think I want but it does not have logos.

Edited by wowlock
added new link
Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

Is there a way to add a sidebar logo to this, down in bottom left? Or, even, above Home?

Modern FM has such little space in the header for graphics.

Any guidance appreciated. Thank you.

It has just been talked about in here

The easy way is to look at a skin that has it and then look into the sidebar menu table file and see how they have done it

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, snowofman said:

It has just been talked about in here

The easy way is to look at a skin that has it and then look into the sidebar menu table file and see how they have done it

Seemingly the code needs adding at the bottom of sidebar menu table xml, but I'm getting XML parsing errors when loading the skin, then no sidebar at all once loaded.

Does this look right?

	 <!-- Primary Logo -->
        <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="50"/>

        <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
        <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
        </attachment>
        <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        </widget>
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

Seemingly the code needs adding at the bottom of sidebar menu table xml, but I'm getting XML parsing errors when loading the skin, then no sidebar at all once loaded.

Does this look right?

	 <!-- Primary Logo -->
        <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="50"/>

        <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
        <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
        </attachment>
        <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        </widget>

code looks fine

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

Actually, it works perfectly in Rensie Dark, doesn't work in Rensie 1.2 or WTCS Gold which is confusing.

But, thanks for the pointers, actually fallen in love with Rensie Dark, so I can probably stop meddling now.

 

 

okay :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, CoffeeKittyGrey said:

Seemingly the code needs adding at the bottom of sidebar menu table xml, but I'm getting XML parsing errors when loading the skin, then no sidebar at all once loaded.

Does this look right?

	 <!-- Primary Logo -->
        <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="50"/>

        <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
        <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
        </attachment>
        <!-- tells the picture to listen to the 'main picture' global property being set, and set its own file property from it -->
        <record id="object_property">
        <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
        <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
        </widget>

Make sure you post it above </panel> and underneath the last </container>

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

When I changed clubs all the people I followed on my social feed got deleted and when I go to my shortlist and click follow it won't work had to remove them from shortlist then add them again then it would follow them (untill I changed clubs again and it got deleted)

Link to post
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Owl88 said:

When I changed clubs all the people I followed on my social feed got deleted and when I go to my shortlist and click follow it won't work had to remove them from shortlist then add them again then it would follow them (untill I changed clubs again and it got deleted)

Have you tried if it's behaving the same way with the default skin ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah same thing if I resign or change clubs all the people I followed get deleted from social feed and also can't follow them back unless and take them off the shortlist THEN add them again

Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, Owl88 said:

Yeah same thing if I resign or change clubs all the people I followed get deleted from social feed and also can't follow them back unless and take them off the shortlist THEN add them again

if it behaves the same way in the default skin

Then it's not a skin issue, but a game issue and you should report it as a bug here

 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2024-early-access-bugs-tracker/

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, first of all thanks to anybody that put the work for this skin, it's really the only one I find usable since it changes only what's needed from the original skin

I have a question, can I somehow increase the size of the box as shown in the picture?

I am currently using a 85% zoom out in FM

Thanks in advance for the replies

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 10.59.30 PM.png

Edited by madskull.93
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I have this question:

Stadium background pictures are not showing, but work perfectly in other skins, so all I see is the generic stadium. Any suggestions please? Thanks in advance.

 

1920 x 1080p and 110% zoom ... Allow Background Pics ticked

Thanks for another superb version of this skin.

GenericStadium.png

Edited by Delmeister
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Hello ! :)

	<colour name="fg cyan" value="cyan 300" />

	<!-- ATTRIBUTE BOXES MOD -->
	<colour name="unknown attribute background" 			value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="low attribute background" 				value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="normal attribute background" 				value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="good attribute background" 				value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute background" 			value="fg cyan" />
	
	<colour name="low attribute" 							value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="good attribute" 							value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="fg cyan" />

image.png.a5e9da7ab9dd3b98e23b71423cf19597.png

I use the "Attribute Boxes" MOD which is really very pretty but I have difficulty configuring it as I would like.

I wanted to change the box background colors and text on the box but, even if I manage to change the background color, I can't do anything with the text color which remains white for attributes lower than 16 and black with higher ones. (an exemple with the previous configuration)

Is there a problem with my settings or am I completely off base? Thank you for your time reading me.

Edited by AtlasFR
Link to post
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, AtlasFR said:

Hello ! :)

	<colour name="fg cyan" value="cyan 300" />

	<!-- ATTRIBUTE BOXES MOD -->
	<colour name="unknown attribute background" 			value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="low attribute background" 				value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="normal attribute background" 				value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="good attribute background" 				value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute background" 			value="fg cyan" />
	
	<colour name="low attribute" 							value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="normal attribute" 						value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="good attribute" 							value="fg cyan" />
	<colour name="excellent attribute" 						value="fg cyan" />

image.png.a5e9da7ab9dd3b98e23b71423cf19597.png

I use the "Attribute Boxes" MOD which is really very pretty but I have difficulty configuring it as I would like.

I wanted to change the box background colors and text on the box but, even if I manage to change the background color, I can't do anything with the text color which remains white for attributes lower than 16 and black with higher ones. (an exemple with the previous configuration)

Is there a problem with my settings or am I completely off base? Thank you for your time reading me.

No unfortunately i don't think it's possible to edit the text colour. The actual attribute colour strings relate to the attributes without mods 

Link to post
Share on other sites

il y a une heure, TCSSkin a dit :

No unfortunately i don't think it's possible to edit the text colour. The actual attribute colour strings relate to the attributes without mods 

Damn, thank you for the very quick response! Now it's up to me to find the right combination of colors so that it looks good, just like what you did by default! Thanks again!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all. Complete skinning rookie so I would appreciate a bit of help: in the match tablet, how can I delete an individual tab and change their names? One is called 'Around the Grounds' - I'd like to get rid of it or change the name if possible. Thanks in advance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, DanBeats90 said:

Hi all. Complete skinning rookie so I would appreciate a bit of help: in the match tablet, how can I delete an individual tab and change their names? One is called 'Around the Grounds' - I'd like to get rid of it or change the name if possible. Thanks in advance.

check the "match/match between highlights" file
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

check the "match/match between highlights" file
 

 

Sorry to be dim, can you put it really simple terms - what exactly am I looking for in this file? What would I need to edit or delete?

Edited by DanBeats90
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, DanBeats90 said:

Sorry to be dim, can you put it really simple terms - what exactly am I looking for in this file? What would I need to edit or delete?

when opening the file

you'll see lines like this (this one at the bottom)

<translation id="title" translation_id="515055" type="use"/>

The Translation ID is in this case are "Around the grounds" as you can also see by the comment <!-- around the grounds -->

so looking at the other similar lines further up you can locate which line shows what

There is sadly no easy way to do stuff like this, patience and trial and errors are your best friend

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Vladis said:

Any way to edit appearance of newly created stadium in fixture review news? Stands are dark blue as it`s shown at club info panel, but the pitch is black.

5JnpGFY.png

it's not a matter of skinning, just add a photo of the new stadium to the required folder and edit the corresponding configuration file

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Vladis said:

Any way to edit appearance of newly created stadium in fixture review news? Stands are dark blue as it`s shown at club info panel, but the pitch is black.

5JnpGFY.png

This has been fixed for an upcoming update

Link to post
Share on other sites

When a player misses a penalty it sometimes on the leaderboard still gives that there has been scored. Not a notification but the points from the team that missed the penalty go up by 2 even though it shouldn't (needs to be a draw when taken) this happened in my final match of the season and i was so confused. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Jasper_020 said:

When a player misses a penalty it sometimes on the leaderboard still gives that there has been scored. Not a notification but the points from the team that missed the penalty go up by 2 even though it shouldn't (needs to be a draw when taken) this happened in my final match of the season and i was so confused. 

I would think thats on the game side of things and not on the skin side.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi All

Many thanks for a great skin and in advance for any help in assisting me, but is there anyway to get the default scout card/reports back, so it would always default to show attributes?

It would be much appreciated if anyone could give me a steer on how I would go about this please

Many thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Connor said:

Hi All

Many thanks for a great skin and in advance for any help in assisting me, but is there anyway to get the default scout card/reports back, so it would always default to show attributes?

It would be much appreciated if anyone could give me a steer on how I would go about this please

Many thanks

If i remember correct, there is no longer attributes in the default scoutcard. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Screenshot2024-03-21at14_34_33.thumb.png.f6cafe50566e0d68a52bfe5bcc583150.png

Hello @TCSSkin! Just wondering if anyone is able to help me make the attributes section a bit bigger? Im trying to get Mustermanns icons working in preparation of the newest version of the skin today! It isn't bad atm but it would be nicer to be a tad bigger! I play on a 15" MacBook Air at 1920x1218 or something, so resolution isn't the issue I thought? Even removing the form below the attributes and using that space too? Thanks :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, jamiemca123 said:

Screenshot2024-03-21at14_34_33.thumb.png.f6cafe50566e0d68a52bfe5bcc583150.png

Hello @TCSSkin! Just wondering if anyone is able to help me make the attributes section a bit bigger? Im trying to get Mustermanns icons working in preparation of the newest version of the skin today! It isn't bad atm but it would be nicer to be a tad bigger! I play on a 15" MacBook Air at 1920x1218 or something, so resolution isn't the issue I thought? Even removing the form below the attributes and using that space too? Thanks :)

Never mind, figured it out!

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, jamiemca123 said:

Screenshot2024-03-21at14_34_33.thumb.png.f6cafe50566e0d68a52bfe5bcc583150.png

Hello @TCSSkin! Just wondering if anyone is able to help me make the attributes section a bit bigger? Im trying to get Mustermanns icons working in preparation of the newest version of the skin today! It isn't bad atm but it would be nicer to be a tad bigger! I play on a 15" MacBook Air at 1920x1218 or something, so resolution isn't the issue I thought? Even removing the form below the attributes and using that space too? Thanks :)

In player overview panel, edit line 50

                                <container default_height="350" priority="1">
 

Edit the 350 value

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • TCSSkin changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3 Released 21/03/2024

Appreciate the work @TCSSkin ,  I know you've put a lot off effort into this. However, what did you change on the club info screen because the key players section has messed up again and isn't aligning properly with the shirt and names. It was fixed with v1.2 and was fixed. The Mod to only use faces also doesn't work in this version.

 

v1.2 - 2560x1600 at 95% Zoom

image.thumb.jpeg.9332229c7e36da9617249e3c936fc9cf.jpeg

 

v1.3 - 2560x1600 at 95% Zoom

image.thumb.jpeg.3881c20777e3412c16a193c01d6d95da.jpeg

 

I hate to be that guy and be a complainer, but this is the only bug bear stopping this skin from being perfect

 

 

Edited by xSEARLEYx
Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, xSEARLEYx said:

Appreciate the work @TCSSkin ,  I know you've put a lot off effort into this. However, what did you change on the club info screen because the key players section has messed up again and isn't aligning properly with the shirt and names. It was fixed with v1.2 and was fixed. The Mod to only use faces also doesn't work in this version.

 

v1.2 - 2560x1600 at 95% Zoom

image.thumb.jpeg.9332229c7e36da9617249e3c936fc9cf.jpeg

 

v1.3 - 2560x1600 at 95% Zoom

image.thumb.jpeg.3881c20777e3412c16a193c01d6d95da.jpeg

 

I hate to be that guy and be a complainer, but this is the only bug bear stopping this skin from being perfect

 

 

Yeah unfortunately the staff numbers was causing a massive pain for everything else. It's winning one battle to lose another. Put this into panels\club\tcs\fm24\overview\tabs\

overview.xml

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...