[FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.3.1 Released 08/04/2024

TCSSkin

51 minutes ago, JSlvr said:

Hello everyone,

Great skin as per usual <3

I just wanted to know if there's a way to change the font to the original one?

Thank you very much for your work.

there's no easy way to do. Quickest way will be deleting text.xml in the fonts folder, but you'll have to go through the other files 1 by 1 and changing them 

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TCSSkin said:

there's no easy way to do. Quickest way will be deleting text.xml in the fonts folder, but you'll have to go through the other files 1 by 1 and changing them 

Ty for your response. Is there an easy way for you to tell me which file I need to look at, please?

• TCSSkin changed the title to [FM24][SKIN] WTCS Gold v1.2 Released 07/11/2023

v1.2 Changelog

New Features

• Added Squad Depth screen
  • Brand new club overview screen, featuring full screen tabs and collapsable details panel
  • Tweaked graphics on fade used on player overview
  • New Tactics Icon
  • Recoloured tactics screen
  • Tweaked scouting reports (more to come in future)
  • Tweaked appearance of pros cons
  • Made new graphics for tabs
  • Updated the main menu with new WTCS Gold Logo
  • Tweaked panel widths on player overview for users who use full sidebar
  • Added background to stadium pic only option on club overview
  • Removed options from player face selector on player screen for when players are free agents
  • Updated touchline tablet to WTCS Gold design
  • Added player faces to training best/worst performer
  • Added new mods
  • -- WTCS5 Player Face (Removes selector)
  • -- Alternate tactics icons
  • -- Removes bg from staff icons on Club Overview for people who use higher resolutions
  • Added instructions to mods
  • Added preview images to mods that require it

Bug Fixes

• Added targets to manager home selector
  • Fixed bug where user couldn't select views in recruitment focuses
  • Fixed bug where CA stars wouldn't show on player popups (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed bug with continue buttons in match day screens
  • Fixed bug where fitness icons weren't aligned with text on player attributes (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed issue where text can be hard to read on post match screen (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed issue where scout recommendation was missing (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed unreadable text on staff overview panel

Whatever you did to the key person panel, seems to have fixed the BG positioning on 1600 resolution

Screenshot 2023-11-07 190721.png

Also, can you advise on what I need to edit to get the fixture info section (the bit where it says Comp, Date, Venue etc.) to sit above scorers and lineups in the schedule area please?

Edited by xSEARLEYx

3 saat önce, TCSSkin said:

v1.2 Changelog

New Features

• Added Squad Depth screen
  • Brand new club overview screen, featuring full screen tabs and collapsable details panel
  • Tweaked graphics on fade used on player overview
  • New Tactics Icon
  • Recoloured tactics screen
  • Tweaked scouting reports (more to come in future)
  • Tweaked appearance of pros cons
  • Made new graphics for tabs
  • Updated the main menu with new WTCS Gold Logo
  • Tweaked panel widths on player overview for users who use full sidebar
  • Added background to stadium pic only option on club overview
  • Removed options from player face selector on player screen for when players are free agents
  • Updated touchline tablet to WTCS Gold design
  • Added player faces to training best/worst performer
  • Added new mods
  • -- WTCS5 Player Face (Removes selector)
  • -- Alternate tactics icons
  • -- Removes bg from staff icons on Club Overview for people who use higher resolutions
  • Added instructions to mods
  • Added preview images to mods that require it

Bug Fixes

• Added targets to manager home selector
  • Fixed bug where user couldn't select views in recruitment focuses
  • Fixed bug where CA stars wouldn't show on player popups (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed bug with continue buttons in match day screens
  • Fixed bug where fitness icons weren't aligned with text on player attributes (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed issue where text can be hard to read on post match screen (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed issue where scout recommendation was missing (Thanks @davidrpfarinha!)
  • Fixed unreadable text on staff overview panel

Have you planned on giving National team profile overviews a makeover too? Or at least have them show the jerseys on the profile page instead of the default version of the game hiding it in the 'general' page. National teams are always an afterthought but I still like a prettier profile page for the nations :D

44 minutes ago, wowlock said:

Aww, can't you just add it as an extra column? Because those grades are kinda important.

Yeah its a bug that I missed to fix

41 minutes ago, wowlock said:

Have you planned on giving National team profile overviews a makeover too? Or at least have them show the jerseys on the profile page instead of the default version of the game hiding it in the 'general' page. National teams are always an afterthought but I still like a prettier profile page for the nations :D

Planned for v1.3

21 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Great stuff. Lovely skin

What’s the new mod of

WTCS5 Player Face (Removes selector)?

Brings back the player face from WTCS5, which was more to the right and covered less of the kit

Was the tactics screen intentional to lose the green background? The small boots are an unsual touch, looks like it's their ears lol. Just to note I play this on 1440

I can see that it probably is intentional, it is cleaner I guess. Thanks for the skin as always!
image.png.2da91f9158ed674b9dd421a79f5b033e.png

Edited by Meli.Odas

3 minutes ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Out of interest - if i'm using this mod (which looks great btw)... what would i need to amend to make the pitch side green again?

preview.png

WTCS Gold v1.2 > Settings > WTCS6v1dot2 settings > delete the two lines under <!-- TACTICS PITCH -->

Dont know if this is a knowm issue: if you klick in the scoutreport for the next opponent  you are ",landing" in your own squad overview. This happened also somewhere else in the report.

BUT: This skin is incredible good! Thank you for the work. Really.

Absolutely love the skin, thank you for all the hard work and effort put in!

One minor gripe, the club kits appear to be a little blurry? Using the default skin, or if i open up the kit file itself in the graphics folder its crisp, but its not in the club screen, any ideas?

V1.2:

image.png.9e57f8785b3eb1f4c0c7bdb4c156514a.png

Default:

image.png.74905c3a4bab072ed0e489532acb5745.png

Edited by Hero of the Day

Anyone know how to stop panels from defaulting back to something else all the time? Used to be unticking "automatically override custom panels" in preferences but this doesn't seem to be working.

Mainly seems to be a problem with players that aren't on my team. I change the left panel to Positional Abilities and then move to the next player and it's changed back to Attribute Analysis.

Possibly a game problem but if there's a change that can be made to the skin files I'd appreciate the help.

it’s possible to reduce the waiting time when I open the match report? Does it depend on the map of occupied player position? , another problem is the background that is displayed when I see in match report: it’s the main one of the game where the 3D model of the coach is present. Thank you

18 hours ago, jamiemca123 said:

@TCSSkin Hi mate, just curious if it is possible to change the colour of the attribute bars at all? Just in the same way as regular attributes that can be changed via the menu? Thanks :)

unfortunately not in the game, but if you go into the skin folder > settings > settings.xml they should be towards the bottom

23 hours ago, oi_oi_ginger_roy said:

Out of interest - if i'm using this mod (which looks great btw)... what would i need to amend to make the pitch side green again?

preview.png

Just wondering how you got the tactic/familiarity/intensity bar in primary/secondary colours mate?

1 hour ago, MattyEssTTV said:

Just wondering how you got the tactic/familiarity/intensity bar in primary/secondary colours mate?

that's a screenshot from twitter, the primary/secondary looked weird with some teams so we settled for a base colour

16 hours ago, BenW. said:

Is there any way around the Latest Scores during a match showing like this with none of the club names really showing? 

Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 17.45.33.png

The way i got round this last season was to replicate that tab and then make it 2 columns - i had "Table and Latest scores" on one tab and "Latest Events and Latest Scores" on the other... just gave it more room.

But if there is a way to get the team names to display better using 3 columns then i'm open to suggestions :)

22 hours ago, Hero of the Day said:

Absolutely love the skin, thank you for all the hard work and effort put in!

One minor gripe, the club kits appear to be a little blurry? Using the default skin, or if i open up the kit file itself in the graphics folder its crisp, but its not in the club screen, any ideas?

V1.2:

image.png.9e57f8785b3eb1f4c0c7bdb4c156514a.png

Default:

image.png.74905c3a4bab072ed0e489532acb5745.png

Any ideas folks? Thanks in Advance.

2 hours ago, thelonelyman said:

can anybody advise how to get the footedness and other little details show on the tactics page? Mine is not showing, the colour has changed but nothing else.

I am new to this so should i be placing the update files inside the first issue?

tactics icon info panel overview

those things goes into this file

On 07/11/2023 at 23:41, Meli.Odas said:

Was the tactics screen intentional to lose the green background? The small boots are an unsual touch, looks like it's their ears lol. Just to note I play this on 1440

I can see that it probably is intentional, it is cleaner I guess. Thanks for the skin as always!
image.png.2da91f9158ed674b9dd421a79f5b033e.png

Yeah not keen on the black background tbh

15 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

Great skin btw. 

Any plans if possible to change the panels in the matchday tablet ala the Zealand skin last year?

Yes, this is the only thing I would change on the skin, to make those panels customisable, including size and width. Other than that, terrific skin as always. 

18 minutes ago, BamBamBam said:

Great skin btw. 

Any plans if possible to change the panels in the matchday tablet ala the Zealand skin last year?

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Yes, this is the only thing I would change on the skin, to make those panels customisable, including size and width. Other than that, terrific skin as always. 

I think you guys and alot of other ppl seems to forget that this skin is "made" in the eyes of Jack (work the space) or as a coop, so it's unlikely to have all sorts of similar stuff as other skins.

On 08/11/2023 at 22:41, Obaaa said:

Anyone know how to stop panels from defaulting back to something else all the time? Used to be unticking "automatically override custom panels" in preferences but this doesn't seem to be working.

Mainly seems to be a problem with players that aren't on my team. I change the left panel to Positional Abilities and then move to the next player and it's changed back to Attribute Analysis.

Possibly a game problem but if there's a change that can be made to the skin files I'd appreciate the help.

Maybe not a game problem because it doesn't happen in Rensie skin. Strange.

Just now, Obaaa said:

Maybe not a game problem because it doesn't happen in Rensie skin. Strange.

it happends in  alot of skins this year

panels seem to be sticking to the manager, so if you change manager or delete the manager the panels will reset.

what i've heard, is that if you on a save (new or old) start it, set the panels, save the game, close and restart the game.. the panels will very often be as you set them.

Hello. Any hope for a small fix with Instant result button color? Playing as 1860 Munchen and the Next unread/Continue button is blue meanwhile Instant result button is white with white font (changes to purple when you hover over it).

image.png.5929dd0e298f22c8457bd366565acb06.png

image.png.519322b737d4499ef4134a1aeff31b2d.png

image.png.524c06b26177e132d9876030c3f64221.png

#edit

Sorry, did not notice there is a 1.2 version already, things above are about 1.1 version.

Edited by Simi7