The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Yeah but I don't get the joke.

Please explain :D

When you have had a drink, nothing really matters. You can say anything and if you have had a drink, then disregard it all. That how it works in the drinking community. You didnt know?

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, stevedaytona said:

Spare a thought for us in the USA - 5 hours until the day is here  :confused:

Giving you a like, even if you are a Burnley-fan. That is the amount of sympathy I feel for you right now.

8 minutes ago, stevedaytona said:

Spare a thought for us in the USA - 5 hours until the day is here  :confused:

Think about it positively. If they did release the beta at midnight, Americans would have gotten to play before Brits would, assuming the Brits here have a sleep schedule.

Just now, Chelsea1903 said:

Think about it positively. If they did release the beta at midnight, Americans would have gotten to play before Brits would, assuming the Brits here have a sleep schedule.

They dont. You know that!

2 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Well, I haven’t heard anything from any of the usual suspects. If he were awake, I imagine Gunner86 would be posting gifs right now.

You got me there. These 19 days required a little brake even for the best of us.

Have to say I'm looking forward to the yearly meltdown on the main release feedback thread where SI invests in some top trolling by not releasing a list of what's been fixed from beta to main launch. It's probably my favourite part of the early days of that thread. The seethe is like music to my ears. 

Yes, I need to get out more. Sue me. 

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

Have to say I'm looking forward to the yearly meltdown on the main release feedback thread where SI invests in some top trolling by not releasing a list of what's been fixed from beta to main launch. It's probably my favourite part of the early days of that thread. The seethe is like music to my ears. 

You have been the high priest of complaining since the beginning of time. I am sure it is from this time of year you consume all of your energy, to last the rest of the cycle. So I am  certain you will enjoy every second of it. Enjoy it mate :-)  

8 minutes ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Chelsea1903 said:

Australia is 8 😭

1 hour ago, Chelsea1903 said:

The doubters will be proved wrong. 20 minutes and we will all be playing the beta. Sorry to anyone who’s in England and will be asleep while we’re all having fun.

Having fun? 

FM fans: Well, Sports Interactive, I made it, despite your directions.

SI mods: Ah, loyal Football Manager nerds, welcome back. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable video game!

FM fans: Yeah.

SI mods: Oh, egads! My FM24 beta is ruined! But what if I were to purchase FM23 and disguise it as my own new video game beta? Delightfully devilish, SI…

FM fans:  SI...!

SI mods: I was just...uh---just posting mindless chit-chat on the internet. Peak banter! Care to join me?

FM fans: Why is there smoke coming out of your servers, SI?

SI mods: Uh... ooh! That isn't smoke, it's steam! Steam from the early-access beta on Steam we're uploading. Mmmm, early-access beta on Steam!

SI mods: Guys, I hope you're ready for some mouthwatering Advanced Access today!

FM fans: I thought we were having an early-access beta on Steam?

SI mods: Oh no, I said ‘Advanced Access on Steam'. That's what I call an early-access beta on Steam.

FM fans: You call an ‘ early-access beta on Steam',  ‘Advanced Access on Steam’?

SI mods: Yes! It's a regional dialect.

FM fans: Uh-huh? What region?

SI mods: Uh...west London.

FM fans: Really? Well I'm from Hammersmith and I've never heard anyone use the phrase 'Advanced Access on Steam’ before.

SI mods: Oh, not in Hammersmith, no. It's a Brentford expression.

FM fans: I see.

FM fans: You know, this Advanced Access is quite similar to the Early Access they have at Origin.

SI mods: Hohoho, no! Patented Sports Interactive games. Old family recipe!

FM fans: For Advanced Access?

SI mods: Yes.

FM fans: Yes, and you call it Advanced Access, despite the fact it's obviously an early-access beta...

SI mods: Y- Uh.. you know, the... One thing I should... excuse me for one second.

FM fans: Of course.

SI mods: [yawn] Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.

FM fans: Yes, I should be--good lord, 154 pages! What is happening in here?!

SI mods: FM24 beta speculation?

FM fans: Ah- FM24 beta speculation!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within this forum!?

FM fans:...May I see the beta?

SI mods: ...No.

Miles: Mods! The servers are on fire!

SI mods: No, Miles, it's just mindless speculation.

FM fans: Well, SI, you are an odd company, but I must say... you Steam a good beta.

7 minutes ago, kabajingai said:

FM fans: Well, Sports Interactive, I made it, despite your directions.

SI mods: Ah, loyal Football Manager nerds, welcome back. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable video game!

FM fans: Yeah.

SI mods: Oh, egads! My FM24 beta is ruined! But what if I were to purchase FM23 and disguise it as my own new video game beta? Delightfully devilish, SI…

FM fans:  SI...!

SI mods: I was just...uh---just posting mindless chit-chat on the internet. Peak banter! Care to join me?

FM fans: Why is there smoke coming out of your servers, SI?

SI mods: Uh... ooh! That isn't smoke, it's steam! Steam from the early-access beta on Steam we're uploading. Mmmm, early-access beta on Steam!

SI mods: Guys, I hope you're ready for some mouthwatering Advanced Access today!

FM fans: I thought we were having an early-access beta on Steam?

SI mods: Oh no, I said ‘Advanced Access on Steam'. That's what I call an early-access beta on Steam.

FM fans: You call an ‘ early-access beta on Steam',  ‘Advanced Access on Steam’?

SI mods: Yes! It's a regional dialect.

FM fans: Uh-huh? What region?

SI mods: Uh...west London.

FM fans: Really? Well I'm from Hammersmith and I've never heard anyone use the phrase 'Advanced Access on Steam’ before.

SI mods: Oh, not in Hammersmith, no. It's a Brentford expression.

FM fans: I see.

FM fans: You know, this Advanced Access is quite similar to the Early Access they have at Origin.

SI mods: Hohoho, no! Patented Sports Interactive games. Old family recipe!

FM fans: For Advanced Access?

FM fans: Yes, and you call it Advanced Access, despite the fact it's obviously an early-access beta...

SI mods: Y- Uh.. you know, the... One thing I should... excuse me for one second.

FM fans: Of course.

SI mods: [yawn] Well, that was wonderful. A good time was had by all. I'm pooped.

FM fans: Yes, I should be--good lord, 154 pages! What is happening in here?!

SI mods: FM24 beta speculation?

FM fans: Ah- FM24 beta speculation!? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the country, localized entirely within this forum!?

FM fans:...May I see the beta?

SI mods: ...No.

Miles: Mods! The servers are on fire!

SI mods: No, Miles, it's just mindless speculation.

FM fans: Well, SI, you are an odd company, but I must say... you Steam a good beta.

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, Jung said:

😂

Laughing at yourself or no? The communication here is a little bit fuzzy. I am all for a little bit of self irony, so let me know if that is what you are doing, and I will throw a well deserved lauging emoji your way.

can't believe it my partner has just told me she's got to visit her parents for the weekend and is staying there overnight, on beta weekend of all weekends.

my mate reckons she might know about beta and is using my distraction to have an affair but i'm actually not even bothered because it's beta weekend lets fogging go guys 

4 minutes ago, Mobius said:

can't believe it my partner has just told me she's got to visit her parents for the weekend and is staying there overnight, on beta weekend of all weekends.

my mate reckons she might know about beta and is using my distraction to have an affair but i'm actually not even bothered because it's beta weekend lets fogging go guys 

This is your last weekend before all of hell breaks loose. Enjoy it my firend, the next 20 years will not be like this one, Come on beta!

4 hours ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

The annual "there's no central play" crew will be warming up as I type.