The totally *not* official Advanced Access Speculation of FM24 - This time it’s speculative

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Dagenham_Dave said:

One day I will convert you, then you will never look back. 

I can be incredibly stubborn! I look forward to you complaining about Luton's generic orange and white badge. :lol:

1 minute ago, samrnpage said:

Is there a legal/logical/good reason that the MODs/Staff cannot just tell us the beta isnt out today if it isnt?

Is it because it could create an overload on servers or something if they tell us what day it is? Or ? 

I think they enjoy watching the chaos tbh

Just now, samrnpage said:

Is there a legal/logical/good reason that the MODs/Staff cannot just tell us the beta isnt out today if it isnt?

Is it because it could create an overload on servers or something if they tell us what day it is? Or ? 

I think that only a few people know and it is on a daily basis. The rest of the moderators probably get told a few minutes before the rest of us.

Also I think they don't tell us in case they give us false hope. 

Also they probably enjoy the banter of keeping us on a hook speculating :D

3 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

Brexit

Just now, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Also they probably enjoy the banter of keeping us on a hook speculating :D

Kyle Brown absolutely loves the chaos. Man comes in every morning, rattles the hornet's nest and runs off giggling for a few hours.

4 minutes ago, samrnpage said:

It creates hype to leave the community speculating etc 

Just now, _Rob said:

Long time lurker and this thread has brought me out of the woodwork 

To get off to a good first impression I will say, beta is out Monday

Go back to where you came from, we don't need negative thoughts like that around here