Football Manager 2022 – Debuts November 9th

Thanks.

I've never been more excited for the release day than I am this year, really hope we'll get it earlier than Tuesday.

I didn't even play much beta, just used it for checking players' stats and making notes who to buy and where, etc. Now I'm fully packed and just can't wait.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gggfunk said:

Thanks.

I've never been more excited for the release day than I am this year, really hope we'll get it earlier than Tuesday.

I didn't even play much beta, just used it for checking players' stats and making notes who to buy and where, etc. Now I'm fully packed and just can't wait.

Ye iv never been this hyped for a release, plan is do my usual birmingham save on laptop and newcastle save on my zfold3 might aswell release it now haha

19 minutes ago, zachalxnder said:

I’ve been playing it since Oct. 28?

Oh, you mean the beta? Yeah, not interested. Need to get my hands on the editor before the game is worthwhile for me.

Honestly it'll probably be months before I've got leagues/competitions set up to my liking even once it does release.

9 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

Oh, you mean the beta? Yeah, not interested. Need to get my hands on the editor before the game is worthwhile for me.

Honestly it'll probably be months before I've got leagues/competitions set up to my liking even once it does release.

Ffs, that’s not the real game?

1 hour ago, Viking said:

Wait... Do people expect the game to be released today? Not tomorrow? Or is it a weird time zone thing?

Apparently the Gamepass/Microsoft store says 8pm today for the release on there. Pretty sure the full release came out a bit early last year too? Would be amazing if we get it tonight but not holding my breathe just yet!

34 minutes ago, Nonlondoner said:

The FM law is that you can enjoy your game however you enjoy it. Some people like using the editor, I do. I like changing kits each year and always give a conference side £1m to see how well they invest it.  

So don't let anyone tell you how to enjoy FM or indeed let you feel silly for wanting to know when the game is out. It's your fun, don't let others tell you how to have fun. 

Giving a non-league club £1m and see what happens seems like a fun idea.

6 hours ago, DasMagicMullet said:

Loving the processing times this year, just simmed a season in 14 minutes, the same setup on the same machine was around 25 minutes  last year.

image.png.72a1b12aa5f60eb20aedc480608a2b61.png

Nice, which CPU is this? Takes my ZX81 50 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Vinnyvagus77 said:

Release day is 9th November, which is tomorrow (Tuesday). How come people are thinking its today on the 8th?  Has it been a day early before?

Gamepass has countdown running down for the game on today in 3h and 20min.

Hello,

After I’ve signed up with my Steam account for FMFC, I’ve received a verification email and after that I’ve clicked the verify button. Unfortunately, it still says that I’m not verified. If I try to resend the verification email, nothing happens. Every time I try to sign up/sign in again with my Steam account, I see the screen that I’ve attached. I’d be glad if you guys someone can resolve the problem.

screencapture-fmfc-footballmanager-sign-up-verify-email-2021-09-12-09_37_18[242][245][256].png

33 minutes ago, Vinnyvagus77 said:

Release day is 9th November, which is tomorrow (Tuesday). How come people are thinking its today on the 8th?  Has it been a day early before?

it been released a day early before plus the beta was out a few days early plus 8 pm tonight according to FM Scout