Football Manager 2022 – Debuts November 9th

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

Still not seeing advertised pre-orders for FM22 physical copy yet, what’s the deal? I only order the physical copy for each FM iteration. 

You can get one on shopto. It comes with a steam code in the box 

23 minutes ago, DarJ said:

You can get one on shopto. It comes with a steam code in the box 

I'm in Australia, forgot to mention that sorry.

Is the physical version key UK region locked if I order from Shopto? I've been caught out before, I ordered FM20 from Amazon.UK and couldn't activate the game and had to purchase a second copy :( Local Amazon.com.au or even EB Games not showing the game is available to pre=-order.

Edited by Powermonger

23 minutes ago, Powermonger said:

I'm in Australia, forgot to mention that sorry.

Is the physical version key UK region locked if I order from Shopto? I've been caught out before, I ordered FM20 from Amazon.UK and couldn't activate the game and had to purchase a second copy :( Local Amazon.com.au or even EB Games not showing the game is available to pre=-order.

I have no idea

On 22/10/2021 at 10:02, AndyMonahan said:

Is the Gamepass version going to be moddable, (skins, kits, real players, ect)?

Kits and other stuff that goes into your Documents folder should be fine, for database stuff the full version might be able to load in editor files created by other users but I don't think you can make any edits as it doesn't normally include either of the editors.

Skins should work fine on the full version, for the Xbox Edition even if using a PC then you are unlikely to get any skins as it cannot just use skins made for the full version instead needing it's own skins (similarly to how Touch had to have it's own custom skins) but for various reasons that isn't likely.

(Might be some minor issues if patches are deployed later to the Gamepass version).

I'm choking to play this

but I have game pass on my Laptop and Series X

so don't want to spend £30 for it 2 weeks early

I know I'm going to end up doing it though

anyone got a spare Beta key before I crack and pay for it ? rofl

took Albion Rovers straight up to the Championship on last years

but don't want to play it anymore because the new one is coming out

15 hours ago, Sandy Prso said:

I'm choking to play this

but I have game pass on my Laptop and Series X

so don't want to spend £30 for it 2 weeks early

I know I'm going to end up doing it though

anyone got a spare Beta key before I crack and pay for it ? rofl

took Albion Rovers straight up to the Championship on last years

but don't want to play it anymore because the new one is coming out

There's no such thing as a separate beta key, just a key to the full game, which gives you access to the beta.

We'd prefer it if people didn't start asking other people for keys to the game on the forum though, for understandable reasons.

21 hours ago, michaeltmurrayuk said:

Kits and other stuff that goes into your Documents folder should be fine, for database stuff the full version might be able to load in editor files created by other users but I don't think you can make any edits as it doesn't normally include either of the editors.

Skins should work fine on the full version, for the Xbox Edition even if using a PC then you are unlikely to get any skins as it cannot just use skins made for the full version instead needing it's own skins (similarly to how Touch had to have it's own custom skins) but for various reasons that isn't likely.

(Might be some minor issues if patches are deployed later to the Gamepass version).

Cheers.

On 25/10/2021 at 15:33, JordanMillward_1 said:

There's no such thing as a separate beta key, just a key to the full game, which gives you access to the beta.

We'd prefer it if people didn't start asking other people for keys to the game on the forum though, for understandable reasons.

Bought it about 20 minutes after I posted this off ShopTo for £25

I hate myself but I knew it was going to happen :lol:

23 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

If I can pred. that will between 16:00 - 17:00 according when the peak of users playing the game (via Steam statistics)

For those playing Beta, I know the update to the full game has been at various times and dates before and in some cases after the official release date. 
I'm going to bed late tonight so I can have a good lie-in. Yep, I've booked release week off for a 6th year running. 

3 minutes ago, arranlester18 said:

Very odd how its out on game pass tomorrow but not pc. Find it odd how Miles has been deathly silent on twitter aswell. Hope it comes early but doubt it.

Watford lost and he didn’t tweet at all. All updates seem to have ended yesterday. 

1 minute ago, zachalxnder said:

Would say midnight is a possibility 

I sure hope so. They have released early before. Was about half 10 last year not quite the same but the beta has has been out a lot longer this year. Sega test is on steam db from 2 days ago so fingers crossed

7 minutes ago, arranlester18 said:

I sure hope so. They have released early before. Was about half 10 last year not quite the same but the beta has has been out a lot longer this year. Sega test is on steam db from 2 days ago so fingers crossed

Yep, last year was rather early. They just release when it’s ready

If I have beta installed I should just wait for steam to automatically update it to full version when it's there, right? No need to do anything else?

Or maybe it's better to uninstall beta now and then install the full version in order to avoid any issues?

Edited by gggfunk

2 minutes ago, gggfunk said:

If I have beta installed I should just wait for steam to automatically update it to full version when it's there, right? No need to do anything else?

Or maybe it's better to uninstall beta now and then install the full version in order to avoid any issues?

Nah just leave it the full game is just a update anyway if ya have the beta