Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, elmastrich said:

Great for me mate - thanks! Finished 2nd and 2nd in first 2 seasons with Newcastle!!

Can i see your results from season 1 mate. Managing newcastle myself, many signings first season?

2 hours ago, Ivoensousa said:

Hi there guys. How it goes your saves with 4141 tactic AC Milan @Mawka, @juan6one, @maxmaster5000, @Darren77 and @Samuel777?

Fantastic. In January and only 1 unlucky defeat so far.  What I like the most about this tactic is the beautiful play and the lone striker scores lots of goals as well as the inverted wingers.  Will post some screenshots later.  What about your save?

33 minutes ago, Samuel777 said:

Fantastic. In January and only 1 unlucky defeat so far.  What I like the most about this tactic is the beautiful play and the lone striker scores lots of goals as well as the inverted wingers.  Will post some screenshots later.  What about your save?

I'm with Lourosa (underdog from 3º Division of Portugal) and just greens and 1 draw for me (2-2) ! :cool:

Hi Knap,

I have been using your tactics since fm18. Your tactics are awesome. I want to thank you for all the joy and entertaiment.

The following tactic is a tweak of your Sympathy for The Devil tactic. Since i tweaked it i have never lost a match(played 21-won 21). I would really appreciate if you give it a try and test it in fm base tactic testing forum.

TributeToTheLegendKnapLaBombasStyle.fmf

8 hours ago, Ivoensousa said:

Hi there guys. How it goes your saves with 4141 tactic AC Milan @Mawka, @juan6one, @maxmaster5000, @Darren77 and @Samuel777?

@Ivoensousa Hello mate! After winning 3 Bundesliga with Koln, i'm now having fun with Schalke 04 atm, finished 2nd in first season. :thup:
although haven't tested it on new patch yet. I hope there's no ME changes.

Edited by Mawka

10 hours ago, knap said:

I would prefer 2 fast and the more creative or target man , who could have pace, on left which would be PF S.

If I wanted to use a creative AM type at STCL in sicilian 442 would you recommend changing his role to PF S (instead of PF A)?

The problem with changing duties or roles is that it can unbalance the tactic. A player like Firmino will play well as PF A as well as PF S, the PIs are not changed.

If you are happy to make the change and get the results then it is a good tweak.

4 hours ago, LaBombas said:

Hi Knap,

I have been using your tactics since fm18. Your tactics are awesome. I want to thank you for all the joy and entertaiment.

The following tactic is a tweak of your Sympathy for The Devil tactic. Since i tweaked it i have never lost a match(played 21-won 21). I would really appreciate if you give it a try and test it in fm base tactic testing forum.

TributeToTheLegendKnapLaBombasStyle.fmf 44.94 kB · 95 downloads

team you playing with @LaBombas

7 hours ago, LaBombas said:

Hi Knap,

TributeToTheLegendKnapLaBombasStyle.fmf 44.94 kB · 120 downloads

I will try a few games for you also....

16 hours ago, Ivoensousa said:

Hi there @f.zaarour . Against hard games i change to Positive or Balanced. To me works

Oke. Well im having a hard time, too bad. Having way to much draws (but one was a away game vs Man U, which was quite good), and losing too. Like this one, how is that even possible. :( 

I feel like the tactic is unbalanced for my Az team. Really frustrating atm. 

lose.png

Sicilian 442 in brazilian second division (newly promoted, predicted 8th)

1713814709_CampeonatoBrasileiroSrieB_Stages.thumb.png.8a70644c49fe95b123bd3927eae5cdad.png 346701007_RealDesportivoAriquemesFC_Competitions.thumb.png.a79f85b0050a50356e87c126be1c4019.png

Did very well except the occasional goal less draw against ultra defensive teams. Changed STCL (PF A) to PF S for the last 12 games to accommodate my creative AMC/STC though I didn't notice much difference in results and performances - STCR seemed to get more goals this way but will need more testing.