Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finished 2nd season with changing mentalities. looks like it keeps the AI guessing still. 98pts which is an improvement than 1st season with only 1.9mil spent and also more matches with CL. which i reached semi finals getting knocked out by city. also won the french cup so done the double two seasons on the run

20200401211828_1.thumb.jpg.8ed5ff7198522cd9e42c0f2511c35b70.jpg20200401211617_1.thumb.jpg.cb5f4e1745caaa1e37e480a5eb6a32b6.jpg20200401211629_1.thumb.jpg.c9e9adc4c7a55d1c0a8fcd00488bff81.jpg

7 minutes ago, knap said:

@Sith Lord

The original was never tweaked and I was surprised it worked with non elite.

May worth trying and still testing going on in background.

Will do.  Previous worked pretty well with my Toulouse team, only missed out on winning League 1 to PSG on goal difference.

2 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

finished 2nd season with changing mentalities. looks like it keeps the AI guessing still. 98pts which is an improvement than 1st season with only 1.9mil spent and also more matches with CL. which i reached semi finals getting knocked out by city. also won the french cup so done the double two seasons on the run

20200401211828_1.thumb.jpg.8ed5ff7198522cd9e42c0f2511c35b70.jpg20200401211617_1.thumb.jpg.cb5f4e1745caaa1e37e480a5eb6a32b6.jpg20200401211629_1.thumb.jpg.c9e9adc4c7a55d1c0a8fcd00488bff81.jpg

@RDF Tactics

When you play at home with the tactics you use with Marseille, do you leave Knap’s basic tactics or do you also adapt to the mentality of the opposing team? I know that against the big teams you adapt to them but against the other teams (less than your team) what are your changes?

5 minutes ago, miangelo said:

@RDF Tactics

When you play at home with the tactics you use with Marseille, do you leave Knap’s basic tactics or do you also adapt to the mentality of the opposing team? I know that against the big teams you adapt to them but against the other teams (less than your team) what are your changes?

No changes

3 minutes ago, RossGib900 said:

Season 5 using 4321 and still working well. Found an inconsistently in big away so used RDF away tactic from sheff utd and combined the result have lead lead my Newcastle team to two straight EPL and UCL wins.

do u mean the black eco oxford ?

Thanks for the great tactics as usual. Quick question, I'm playing fmt on switch so have no ability to download the tactics. I've just been copying the main team instructions and player positions. Are there detailed player instructions too?

Edited by gooders11

When was the update? I was under the impression there would be no more? Id prefer the highest scoring tactic, i was using Kashmir with Liverpool but seen after the update the goals scored has dramatically decreased on your test? Would you say Tequila Sunrise, Oxford or stick with Kashmir? Im in second season

Here's a quick one for you, I'm looking for a 4231 of 442diamondnarrow that is more cautious (Balanced or Positive).  All the recommended tactics appear to be Attacking with very aggressive pressing, and this is my plan A, but I may occassionally need to be less gung ho, any recommendations?

51 minutes ago, ham_aka_stam said:

Here's a quick one for you, I'm looking for a 4231 of 442diamondnarrow that is more cautious (Balanced or Positive).  All the recommended tactics appear to be Attacking with very aggressive pressing, and this is my plan A, but I may occassionally need to be less gung ho, any recommendations?

There’s tactics with positive mentality.

but you can changed mentality to Knaps tactics to suit your team and situation 

1 hour ago, knap said:

@gooders11

Only TIME tactics have no PIs except GK. TEA does not have many.

Thanks Knap. I'm enjoying Kashmir with my Sunderland save if it's possible could you put up the pls for that tactic. Such a pain that you've got no way of importing tactics for switch. Thanks.

19 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

@radetzky

What was your conclusion?

I've played all the game, commentary mode - no IR

Personally i have never played with IR, it's boring.  Playing the match it's the favourite moment of the game and i think that's easier to have success with IR

There's no a gamebreaker tactic, too much RNG.

Micromanagement it's very important to achieve the success.

16 ore fa, knap ha scritto:

@radetzky

Maybe worth repeating test but with RDF Mentality changes

yes I agree. I need to read well the RDF mentality changes before running the test again , perhaps i will have time during the weekend

17 minutes ago, radetzky said:

amen! morale, fitness, staff, dynamics are all important!

i like to think everything plays a part, even down to staffs tactical style. i now pay less attention to the attributes and more attention who my staffs tactical thinking. if i play control possession, theres no point in me signing a 5 star tactical coach that likes to play route one. praising and rewarding players with game time when they are training well. do all the little things and then you'll get the max out of the tactic

41 minutes ago, radetzky said:

I've played all the game, commentary mode - no IR

Personally i have never played with IR, it's boring.  Playing the match it's the favourite moment of the game and i think that's easier to have success with IR

yes I agree. I need to read well the RDF mentality changes before running the test again , perhaps i will have time during the weekend

What does RNG mean i keep seeing it mentioned around?

Also fully argree with you, the fun in the game is the micromangement, I get happy when i need a good move pay off and annoyed when my defender does somenthing abosolutely bonkers and we concede.

Kashmir VOL 3 test with RBL. No transfers, instant result.

With Kashmir you have high demands for squad IMO.

You need at least 3 strikers, good creative midfielders, and CWBs. If you dont have it in your squad this needs to be transfer goals.

2020-04-02 (4).png

2020-04-02 (8).png