Knap - FM24 and FM23 FM22_FM 21 - FM 20 -FM 19 Tactic List

29 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

is there something i am missing with all this years tactics , is there some sort of editor people are using to keep fitness and morale up as i never seem to get any results like these at all , hardly drawing games let alone winning ????? are you all cheating or what ?

Yes. We are all cheating.

• Replies 37.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, marksmithlfc1234 said:

is there something i am missing with all this years tactics , is there some sort of editor people are using to keep fitness and morale up as i never seem to get any results like these at all , hardly drawing games let alone winning ????? are you all cheating or what ?

I`m using Touch version, there is NO tool to keep fitness or morale up

I`m rotating the players a lot, keep them happy that they play, and i know how to train them, that`s something i learned in time.

I change the players traits in development section, for example :

CD traits : Stay back , No through balls ( that means he will play smart short passing game, he`ll not lose the ball often )

DM traits : No dive into tackles ( less yellow and red cards ), NO runs with ball ( he`s the holding player in front of the  CDs, no need to lose the ball and create chances for the opposition )

CM traits : Plays one-twos, shoots with power ...

.... and so on

I adapt to every tactic i`m using, for each tactic i`m using different traits, depends if i`m playing with high up the pitch wings or mr/ml, if i`m playing through the middle or overlap, high def line or standard ... and so on

@marksmithlfc1234

If you are referring to FMRTE then it would be a cheat in a save, but tends to be only used by the testing leagues, which are just compare tactics not real saves.

Many are using FMT and there is no editor or FMRTE use. 

34 minutes ago, Heywood JaBlowme said:

I went back to FMT since 20.4. I was playing out matches with 20.3 in Full Version but the latest ME is abysmal. I am no longer enjoying watching matches anymore. Instant Result only for me now.

maybe me and you both iwas rather upbeat over the last 2 or 3 weeks but watching games back they all round play is abysmal , maybe its just me but for the life of me i cnnot win 5 games in a row let alone 18 or 19 ,20 to win a league ? although i did get Everton to win the league using knaps tactic combined with someone elses tactics to get somewhere 

Edited by marksmithlfc1234

Hi knap, many thanks for your tactics. I have never used your tactics because I used tff tactics, but I have to admit I have never tested such good and effective ones, and I have been playing football manager since 2005. Thanks a lot !!

Edited by Dejvo

37 dakika önce, knap said:

@cocomaya

I may make an exception with this tactic as I've not changed it during FM 20 aprt from SPs. Just to keep the AI guessing maybe a change of SPs may help.

I don't know what you did, but it really worked for "at least me."  Total fouls in my last 6 games 19 :cool:  my foul average is 3.1 :lol:.

Edit: Thank u @knap

1.png

2.png

3.png

Edited by cocomaya

Preaching blues 451 P108

-----

not bad at all!

-----

I also holidayed a season with Union Berlin and achieved a respectable 9th place with 50 Points.

20200325034008_1.jpg

20200325034136_1.jpg

Edited by GKorr
Added Union Berlin results

11 saat önce, knap said:

FM 20.4.0

TEA FOR ONE 4321 OXFORD P105 ALL CUPS

!!!!FM20.4.0Teafor One4321OXP105ALLCUPS.fmf 45 kB · 68 downloads

1068087556_Screenshot(618).thumb.png.eadd647bc603687ad84ad1c670edb1cd.png1103077250_Screenshot(615).thumb.png.a0d5c91968324454ab0099f44e057961.png1901271269_Screenshot(616).thumb.png.6e30891b37cf00f034b7eaac39949d57.png1861796222_Screenshot(617).thumb.png.7c143077b90ffee081c65d5d1ef0106e.png

My first job in the morning was to try it and I can say that the most efficient tactic in 2.4.0.0 was. 

As someone who has used beowolf for a long time (12 seasons) I can say that this tactic is great. I love it! 
What I like most is that we take a lot of positions, we have few fouls and the opponent can see too many cards. 

I'm a little offended to leave beowulf but my new favorite is definitely TEA FOR ONE 4321 OXFORD

Hey @knap thank you for this great tactic. I was getting bored with the game. With this tactic, my dreams came to life again.

10 ore fa, garotospfc ha scritto:

!!!!!!FM20.4.0KnapKashmir433MUP111  with attack mentality. It seems to work very well, without loss of efficiency. I tried the original tactic with weak clubs but it didn't go well.

Sem título1.jpg

Instant results or are you playing the matches?

On 22/03/2020 at 17:45, Cadoni said:

138857402_!!!FM20.4.0-4231KnapPar1s-ParisienneWalkwaysWSSVOL2P102CC.fmf 45.04 kB · 124 downloads

It's not a great tactic, but scores good.

You need good squad, otherwise you will have problems.

PS. It's very easy to find tactics from Knap, on SI or FM Base. Do your homework guys and don't be lazy.

After being champion of Spain with levante, I went to latletico Madrid ... 

IMG_20200325_150708.jpg

Does the Kashmir 433 work as good with a different role than pressing forward perhaps? Something that more playmaking/creative forces like Hazard would excel in. (Cause it looks to be the closest thing to a formation that you will be able to play INside Forward players in considering central play is completely ****ed and cutting in wingers will cause your strikers to do nothing.)

Thinking of something like DLF or False 9 perhaps.

58 minutes ago, cocomaya said:

My first job in the morning was to try it and I can say that the most efficient tactic in 2.4.0.0 was. 

As someone who has used beowolf for a long time (12 seasons) I can say that this tactic is great. I love it! 
What I like most is that we take a lot of positions, we have few fouls and the opponent can see too many cards. 

I'm a little offended to leave beowulf but my new favorite is definitely TEA FOR ONE 4321 OXFORD

Hey @knap thank you for this great tactic. I was getting bored with the game. With this tactic, my dreams came to life again.

Not sure why you guys having good results with this tactics. For me i am unable to get good result with it. therefore i still sticking with beowulf :(

16 hours ago, RDF Tactics said:

the tactic is designed for the bigger teams. i'm working on a tweak now to make it a little less so offensive, but you do need good technical players

just won my last game 8-2 and Xhaka (who is very good technically on FM) ran the whole game

Any idea when the tweaked tactic will be released @RDF Tactics?

thanks 

@jojoandyorki

Sicilian is another tactic that I have not really changed since the beginning.Probably a two DM system is less effective in current patch but should still be a good away tactic.

Big big big teams then try Kashmir 433

2 hours ago, radetzky said:

Hey!  This hurts, you have demolished my favourite team.

Have you tried this tactic also for away matches or against Ajax ?

Yeah i'm using it for away games, still haven't got away to Ajax this season. will post results soon

28 minutes ago, knap said:

@jojoandyorki

Sicilian is another tactic that I have not really changed since the beginning.Probably a two DM system is less effective in current patch but should still be a good away tactic.

Hi Knap. Been away for a bit. What are currently the best 4-4-2 and 4-2-3-1 tactics for a top side like Arsenal?

3 hours ago, knap said:

@jojoandyorki

what roles does your Assistant Manager take for the Kashmir 433 managing Liverpool?

Edited by gazzahutc