Anyone else frantically checking to see if the beta's up?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive found myself checking the forums hourly so far today and each time wanting to scream 'give me the Beta!!'

I love this time of year

Its a great time of year. I leave work early, slip on my pink onesie, pour a large glass of merlot, tickle my curled toes & await to be downloaded

I have inside information, my sources tell me the beta will be released soon, probably at some point in the next 384 hours.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Just clarifying I know nothing / anyone.

That's great news. You heard it hear first!!!!

Anyone looking to get BETA access with an purchase from now with CD KEYS will not get beta access!

I had this confirmed in an email 10 mins ago!

Oh sec, i realized that you already got it so you will have 2 weeks beta access. If you didn't get it, you can contact with Steam support.

2014-10-22 18:19 GMT+03:00

---- CDKeysHere wrote ----

Hello, our current version doesn't include beta, sorry.

2014-10-22 16:43 GMT+03:00

Dear Sir/Madam

Will I get the beta access with this purchase, it is roughly 2 weeks prior 2 the games launch on November the 7th.

Mark

• Administrators
I've just pre-ordered via steam. I havent received any code for the beta release yet, is it supposed to have come or will it just download automatically on steam when the beta is available?

If you're pre-ordered via Steam the pre-release beta will automatically be downloaded.

Another new sticky thread. Business is about to pick up .... or not. How good would Liverpool vs Real on tv with FM15 on the laptop. "Its written in the stars" ..... or not

Or dual screen, Footy on one and FM15 in windowed mode on the other :)

Another new sticky thread. Business is about to pick up .... or not. How good would Liverpool vs Real on tv with FM15 on the laptop. "Its written in the stars" ..... or not

Oooooooh you're floating my boat & buttering my crumpets at the mere thought. Think i need to pop me cork....on this fine '85 port

Wouldn't it be mean to have someone from SI comment " Definitely what I'm doing tonight ;)" ?

Guys, I know this is a personal request, but please don't spoil anything about the UCL matches going on today--I bunch of people like myself are at work all day/night (I'm in the US) and are recording them to watch them later. I still want to check this thread for developments on the beta but please no real football spoilers :)

Guys, I know this is a personal request, but please don't spoil anything about the UCL matches going on today--I bunch of people like myself are at work all day/night (I'm in the US) and are recording them to watch them later. I still want to check this thread for developments on the beta but please no real football spoilers :)

Won't here anything from me bud, i'll be too busy playing the BETA :).........right??????

If you didn't pre-order and it were to drop at 00:01 tomorrow morning... Would I still get the Beta if I were to purchase it say tomorrow afternoon? I've pre-ordered for the last two versions and my online card won't be loaded up 'til tomorrow with money! Hence the panicking :o

So does this mean if i pre order fm now through steam i won't receive the early beta access?! :(
If you didn't pre-order and it were to drop at 00:01 tomorrow morning... Would I still get the Beta if I were to purchase it say tomorrow afternoon? I've pre-ordered for the last two versions and my online card won't be loaded up 'til tomorrow with money! Hence the panicking :o

You will get instant beta access(after the beta releases) if you order from any of the sellers listed in the sticky at the top of the forum, if you order now you will get into the beta once it releases.

Archived