Costa Rica V England and Italy V Uruguay - 17:00 BST - Group D

Djstu23

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd expect you to have seen some tournaments, to write off Italy that easy is wrong :D

Yes, one can't write them off, but odds are against them.

Pfffff, that was never a red, just a clumsy challenge, what game were you watching then? ;)

Aye, no way he goes into the player to injure him there. The foot is raised a little, but there is no movement into the player, no force and so forth. But more importantly, it looked utterly bonkers live, never mind after countless replays.

Could of course have given him a token yellow card, but anything more than that is incredibly harsh.

why would you take off wilshere, whos actually contributed going forward, rather than Lampard, whos offered **** all? especially when the midfield will be awfully slow now :/ I know the games meaningless, but at least try to win ffs

The beautiful thing is that I don't even know which decision we are speaking specifically of - there's too many to choose from! :D

Exactly :D

Nah I love de Jong, was a hero for us at City. Will always be one of my favourites, great player. Just loves a dirty tackle or two :cool:

He became a lot more, er..., business-like after he moved away from Ajax ^^

Gerrard & Lampard, never ever worked....yet here we are in 2014, with Gerrard & Lampard in midfield. :lol:
And Rooney upfront, another success down the years :D

Crossing against Bonucci, Barzagli and Chiellini?

I know you have Cavani in the middle but look at those players you're crossing to ffs! Uruguay have no gameplan whatsoever here. If they win it's going to be through a moment of Suarez magic, a ******** refereeing call (pen or something) or a total fluke.

Rooney instead of Lambert, why?

What is the point in that?

Woy should just be sacked because of awful substitutes at the minimum.

Because Hogdson is a pathetic yes man. Can't let a big name player go through a whole game without a minute as it'll **** them off.

Chiellini and Suarez, elbow and headbutt respectively. Should both be off.

Edit: whoa, in hindsight, looks like it was just Suarez getting hungry again. Un-be-lievable...

Archived