Costa Rica V England and Italy V Uruguay - 17:00 BST - Group D

Djstu23

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hard to have any sympathy for a team that played for a 0-0 from the first minute.

They didn't, though? They had more possession, more passes, they went forward more. They looked more likely to make something happen. Then they got a red card and had to play for a draw.

ESPN only discussing Suarez. Saying he must be banned for rest of WC. Not even giving Uruguay any credit. Good. **** them. **** him. Dirty? This guy is a ****ing animal. A pig. Should be banned for at least 30 matches.

God it's embarrassing being an England supporter. Another abject performance from a bunch of overpaid, overhyped no hopers. They have no idea what they are doing, no idea of what type of football they are playing and no idea what to do with the ball when they have it. They don't close down quick enough, they run away from the ball when the opposition challenge for the ball and give it away more often than not.

I feel so sorry for the fans who spent a fortune going to support them, but then again they should have known better than to waste money on that excuse of a team.

Just listening to Hodgson!! We have just shown what a good team we can be - He must have been watching another team because we were awful.

I wish I had a 2nd nationality because I'm sick to death of the people running and playing the game for England.

God it's embarrassing being an England supporter. Another abject performance from a bunch of overpaid, overhyped no hopers. They have no idea what they are doing, no idea of what type of football they are playing and no idea what to do with the ball when they have it. They don't close down quick enough, they run away from the ball when the opposition challenge for the ball and give it away more often than not.

I feel so sorry for the fans who spent a fortune going to support them, but then again they should have known better than to waste money on that excuse of a team.

Just listening to Hodgson!! We have just shown what a good team we can be - He must have been watching another team because we were awful.

I wish I had a 2nd nationality because I'm sick to death of the people running and playing the game for England.

You seem rather angry at a performance which had literally nothing riding on it

People actively supporting Uruguay. I know you can argue one man's actions aren't representative of a whole team but I just can't wish a team with someone like Suarez well.

I like Diego Godin and usually I'd be delighted he scored the winner to send his team through, but knowing that team is Uruguay just makes me hate him a wee bit :thdn:

Well not how it turned out, but a loss and a big win for the others and they'd be second.

Of course. Although I don't think it will matter who they face in the next round, Colombia/Ivory Coast/Greece/Japan are all similar quality (could argue Colombia are the best but even then it's not by a large margin imo).

The worst thing about this Suarez thing is that Liverpool fans are claiming there's no clear evidence of bites and even some calling him a 'legend' for it :confused:

They'll soon change their tune in a few weeks when he goes to La Liga

People actively supporting Uruguay. I know you can argue one man's actions aren't representative of a whole team but I just can't wish a team with someone like Suarez well.

Me neither, I will be cheering on anyone Uruguay now play

You seem rather angry at a performance which had literally nothing riding on it

And there in sums all the problems with this country right now - they are playing for England, every game matters. They have embarrassed themselves in the first two games and this was their chance to stand up and show what they can do. You might be happy with them being apathetic in this game, I want them to win every game regardless of who we are playing or what the situation.

You should be part of the England setup because you don't appear to give a flying f either.

player who should have been sent off for second yellow against England sends Uruguay through.

no justice.

Suarez is and always will be a moron

and once again let down by poor subs, why bring Lallana off while Milner is doing naff all on the other wing, and then hobbled around right after the sub.

Italy are rubbish, Uruguay are rubbish, we should have been beating them tbh.

And there in sums all the problems with this country right now - they are playing for England, every game matters. They have embarrassed themselves in the first two games and this was their chance to stand up and show what they can do. You might be happy with them being apathetic in this game, I want them to win every game regardless of who we are playing or what the situation.

You should be part of the England setup because you don't appear to give a flying f either.

Are you trying to overreact hilariously or are you just an idiot?

The worst thing about this Suarez thing is that Liverpool fans are claiming there's no clear evidence of bites and even some calling him a 'legend' for it :confused:

Liverpool fans are a bit "special" though, so no surprises there really. But at this stage it's quite incredibly to keep whitewashing the guy. Clearly a wacko, and there is no lack of evidence to back it up.

:lol:

Are you Ian Wright?

Archived