Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Townsend just amazing - talking about how Suarez is someone you just don't train and you just have to let him go and do what he does. Regardless of whether or not that is actually true, 1. Townsend doesn't know Suarez personally so how would he know that? 2. He's not exactly a world renowned coach so isn't talking from a position of technical expertese on the whole coaching sphere 3. He is a bell of the highest order so he's probably wrong even if he is right. Ugh.

Downing does my ****ing head in, run as fast as you can up the line then stop, pretend to do a dummy then pass it inside or backwards. How about once or twice, you actually try to beat your man and play killer final pass into the box or to someone on the edge or ****ing something else for **** sake.

i've just realized when i saw a shot of rafa walking into stamford bridge how much i am still a fan.

so it is the case numbers of liverpool fans now reluctantly wish for chelsea to do well. how galling.

as for the match, really looks like the draw is the more likely result. or swansea have a moment and win it 1 nil :(

Don't no why Henderson is still on the pitch. This is not just a jerk-reaction to this game but from what I have seen this season Gerrard is stagnating quite rapidly. Rarely gets forward as much as he used to, more wasteful in position and doesnt really influence the matches anymore.

Archived