Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn ref... hopefully we make substitutiins on the halftime... Wisdom -> Downing ... Suso -> Gerrard ... Shelvey -> Henderson.

whats downing done wrong? actually think he's been one of our better players, suso will get the ball taken off him everytime and shelvey wont be able to stand the pace of the game if it keeps up.

whats downing done wrong? actually think he's been one of our better players, suso will get the ball taken off him everytime and shelvey wont be able to stand the pace of the game if it keeps up.

You missed one do you really want to a young inexperienced wisdom up against Bale?

Downing watched on the post when he "forgot" Lennon there... Suso has more flair than Stevie has and definately is more technical type... as Henderson.. he simply just is awful player and at least Shelvey has the desire to play.

Downing watched on the post when he "forgot" Lennon there... Suso has more flair than Stevie has and definately is more technical type... as Henderson.. he simply just is awful player and at least Shelvey has the desire to play.

goals like that are scored every week against seasoned fullbacks, hardly fair to blame him outright for that imo.

i actually wouldnt make any changes at half time and give it 10 mins or so.

though i said after 25 mins this will prob end 2-0.

goals like that are scored every week against seasoned fullbacks, hardly fair to blame him outright for that imo.

To be fair, I was annoyed that Bale was allowed to go as far as he did before crossing.

We are missing Lucas again, just like last season. This really can't continue though. We need to buy a backup in the window or we need to convert a centre-half to play there as cover (presumably Coates as Carragher doesn't have the legs).

The problem we have is when teams break against us, we can't adjust back to the 2-1 midfield set-up as Gerrard hasn't got the legs and it completely exposes Sahin/Allen (as these are the 2 who usual play as the sitting midfielder).

I've seen our midfield overwhelmed time and again this season and it's not good.

yeah it's ridiculous the space there is. fully agree with sticking Coates there for now

Its just needs someone to bully people. Sahin is not physically enough and Joe Allen as about as big and strong as my 6 year old.

Archived