Liverpool Thread 2012/13

bell

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say we outplayed them tonight but yet again we lack that killer instinct when in the final 3rd. Really getting fed up with losing because of defensive errors tbh, strong case for 2 tonight (Even though the 2nd was never a foul, the attempted tackle should never had been made anyway).

Knew at the start of the season it was going to be tough and a long road to bringing glory back to anfield but I honestly believe we are alot closer than we think but errors are costing us. Few attacking signings in January and we really should be scoring more as we really seem to be controlling games alot better recently.

Get Johnson to LB and Wisdom to RB for the weekend please. Fully understand why we needed Johnson at RB but on reflection, Wisdom could of done the same job tonight as Johnson didn't exactly shine.

Playing Downing at LB is suicide and he got found out tonight after being lucky to not have been on Sunday.

:D We're alright.

We're definitely an inferior side to this this time last season, by quite a distance. But we did sell our two best players.

Dont get me wrong, you arent rubbish. But I would expect much more from you at home.You couldve easily lost that if we had players who could finish or luck went our way on loose balls.

oh you mean defensively, yeah maybe.

Yeah, pretty much. He could have offered as much going forward on the left and we could have done without playing Downing. Obviously the main worry is how Bale managed to skip through 2 players in the middle without a challenge but hey ho, I'm blaming Downing anyway.

felt we deserved a draw there, we were the better team after the 2 goals and werent at the races for the first 15 mins.

still our midfield was atrocious in the first half. in the past we would have nicked in and bought dembele from under spurs noses but we apparently couldnt even 'afford' dempsey...

if FSG dont invest in players then i will join SOS or whoever and march on the club, i am disgusted with the lack of squad depth we have right now and surely weve saved enough on the wage bill by now FSG???!

seriously laccking players is my point and bell was right, we are missing lucas badly.

Archived