I wish i didnt have a Girlfreind!

The good thing about don't have girlfriend is this: I can paly FM when I want how much I want :D

The good thing about having a girlfriend is this: I can play with her as much as she wants, and on the rare occasion when she is too tired, I play FM.

Anytips on how to keep them happy so i can play FM non stop on release day?

Spoil her the night before then on release day claim you have the flu and need to stay in bed. But you need entertainment. And before any dirty minds latch on to that, i mean suggest you use a laptop to play FM lol

Easy solution to you worries and it will further develop your relationship making you much closer:

1. Install FM and select club to manage

2. Sack existing Assitant Manager and install your girlfiend as your Ass Man

3.Enjoy

:D

Easy solution to you worries and it will further develop your relationship making you much closer:

1. Install FM and select club to manage

2. Sack existing Assitant Manager and install your girlfiend as your Ass Man

3.Enjoy

:D

Then you realise your GF is selling all your best players because they dont have great legs or have a face like Chadwick :(

Me and my girlfriend have a good system, when I am on the computer she gets the tv and reads her magazines. We still talk and chat our way through. (both bits of equipment are in the same room) so therefore i am still spending time with her :)
Good news! Sims 3 Animals add on is released the same day! Job done.

These two!!

Explain that you're moving her to the reserve squad as she isn't first choice right now- be sure to use a reluctant tone, or she'll aggressively storm out.

That won't work. She'll inevitably complain about not getting any first-team action. The solution is to send her on a short-term loan to another manager's club, one whom you have a friendly relationship with.

My wifes happy that i'm playing FM, that way she gets on with her thing and i'm not getting under her feet or i'm not moaning at the kids.

Friday was sorted, she's at work and the kid's are at school, she picks them up at 3.10 when she finishes work, but now i have found out that they finish at 1pm!!!!

Archived