Football Manager 2012 Demo *OFFICIAL* Feedback Thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the tactics 'menu', you can see various options on how to view players, condition, stats, moral etc. One of these options is Assistant reports. Here it lists what looks to me like the players best position, role and duty. Am I reading that right?

• Administrators
In the tactics 'menu', you can see various options on how to view players, condition, stats, moral etc. One of these options is Assistant reports. Here it lists what looks to me like the players best position, role and duty. Am I reading that right?

Yeah, the assistant suggest what the players best role and duty and ratings are.

Yep, and should be showing even more information if you're on a higher resolution.

can someone please help me, the demo works but the picture doesnt fit my entire laptop screen, and because of this there are two big blank like, columns either side where the game has not fitted the screen correctly. also when i come off the demo a notice pops up about 'optimal resolution notification', and that this is not the optimal resolution for this primary display device, mine apparently is 1366 x 768. I didnt have this problem with any other fm games. would be greatful for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Yeah, the assistant suggest what the players best role and duty and ratings are.
Yep, and should be showing even more information if you're on a higher resolution.

Thanks chaps, excellent little feature. What other options will it show on a higher resolution. I play in windowed mode so I can quickly switch to internet if I want/need to.

can someone please help me, the demo works but the picture doesnt fit my entire laptop screen, and because of this there are two big blank like, columns either side where the game has not fitted the screen correctly. also when i come off the demo a notice pops up about 'optimal resolution notification', and that this is not the optimal resolution for this primary display device, mine apparently is 1366 x 768. I didnt have this problem with any other fm games. would be greatful for any help!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Have you tried playing in full screen mode?

You sir, deserve more than this, but please accept :applause::lol:

No probs mate! Although tbf someone else found that out before I did (on page 1 iirc) and I reposted it on page 2 :D

The demo isn't downloading though. It's only going up to 86kb/s..bloody useless uni internet! :(

• Administrators

As people have said, if you can't run it in your region try entering:

steam://install/71280#

into your browser or your 'RUN' box, this in turn will launch Steam and should download the game.

Any tips on how to improve download speeds? This is killing me right now. I didn't know my Internet was this bad.

steam settings then in downlaods tab change servers to something nearer to you if it's already near you try another server

mine went from a london server at 876kbps to a manchester server at 1.6mb/ps

Archived