[FM11][RELEASED] Steklo X1

TomDixon77

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to change text color? I would like the text color on this skin yellow instead of white. Dave byrd uses yellow on some of his skin, I think it could make this skin even better with some other text color. Is it to much work or a simple operation? BTW, very nice skin.

if u want to increase the font size of the skin just put this code in steklo_x1/settings/steklo_x1 settings

just under the header

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<properties version="1.0">

<!-- font size -->
<integer id="txst" value="light_bold" comment="text style"/>
<integer id="txss" value="8" comment="text size small"/>
<integer id="txsn" value="10" comment="text size normal"/>
<integer id="txsl" value="12" comment="text size large"/>

<integer id="tlst" value="bold" comment="title style"/>
<integer id="tlss" value="14" comment="title size small"/>
<integer id="tlsn" value="16" comment="title size normal"/>
<integer id="tlsl" value="20" comment="title size large"/>

<integer id="mnst" value="bold" comment="menu style"/>
<integer id="mnss" value="8" comment="menu size small"/>
<integer id="mnsn" value="9" comment="menu size normal"/>
<integer id="mnsl" value="11" comment="menu size large"/>

<integer id="cnst" value="light_bold" comment="control style"/>
<integer id="cnss" value="8" comment="control size small"/>
<integer id="cnsn" value="9" comment="control size normal"/>
<integer id="cnsl" value="11" comment="control size large"/>

this is how looks after ...

immf.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

hope is help

Hey, brilliant skin!

Just one question, I've seen many screen shots where there are loads of icons in the top right (or left depending on what skin your running) hand corner. On mine I've only got 4? Any reason for this? I'm running a stream version of the game and I've tried in windowed and full size at 1920 x 1080.

Sorry for not posting a pic, I don't know how to!

I'd just like to take a moment to thoroughly thank CaptainFerret for his amazing skinning work. I'm now on my 3rd year of using Steklo, and every year I've been impressed at how the skin manages to feel completely original in design whilst retaining all the required functionality, with this year being the best yet (disclaimer: this is my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own)

Long may it continue into the future, KUTGW:thup:

Got a small problem, hope someone can point me in the right direction to fix it.

Basically, when I look at the division Team of the Year, the column for player names is so small that only the first couple of letters actually show in there. Which files do I need to make changes to in order to either make this column larger or make the pitch diagram smaller so that there's more room for the names?

Image to illustrate what I mean

What i am trying to do is on my players profile - Is remove the Hexagon and have the players club badge there instead, I know it is possible to do this as i have downloaded a file - Player panels or something, I just can't find it anywhere now and I'm not sure how i would change it manually.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Fantastic work, easily the best skin on FM in my humble opinion. I was just wondering though if it is possible to edit or change the default white face for players? Only before I converted to this skin I used a file with a blank default face that worked well in the game. However since using this skin the face has come back despite the same file being in place and I cannot seem to budge it, any ideas as to what I could do?

The only flaw I have found in it is in the quickflicks. The training quickflick is made up of a cone but also a small dot which makes it very large spacewise compared to others. Only a small thing but it would annoy me. Is there a way I can change it myself?

EDIT: Also, can match speed be changed in game. I can't see a control? I have to change skin to adjust it.

What i am trying to do is on my players profile - Is remove the Hexagon and have the players club badge there instead, I know it is possible to do this as i have downloaded a file - Player panels or something, I just can't find it anywhere now and I'm not sure how i would change it manually.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0rwxtw

put this file into this folder -> <skin name>/panels and reload skin

Im having some issues with backgrounds, Im using a megapack, and it works great on all of the skins in Steklo 1.1, apart from the LHS Calendar bar version (which is the one I want to use)

any ideas on what might be wrong here?

I'm using LHS Calendar bar alongside minneapolisjon/kumquat_s' megapacks, and I'm yet to experience any problems with them. I'm on Steklo X1 v. 1.1 as well

I downloaded a couple of skins but it's not showing in my game. I am only able to select the FM default skins. I created a folder graphics and in thereI created another folder called skins which is where I copy my downloaded skins to. What am I doing wrong?

Skins folder should be directly in the My documents/Sports Interactive/Footbal Manager 2011 not in the graphics.

Then, this skin folder is the place to put in your downloaded, unpacked skins.

I'm using LHS Calendar bar alongside minneapolisjon/kumquat_s' megapacks, and I'm yet to experience any problems with them. I'm on Steklo X1 v. 1.1 as well

Thats odd, Im pretty sure its not anything to do with me putting the backgrounds in the wrong place, as I have got them working on every skin apart from this one...

I've redownloaded it all and tried again and it still didnt work, so I really dont know what to do here.

I copied the downloaded skin to my documents, sports interactive but didn't put it in my graphics folder this time but still not joy :( I can only chose from 2 skins in the menu both defaulted skins.

I copied the downloaded skin to my documents, sports interactive but didn't put it in my graphics folder this time but still not joy :( I can only chose from 2 skins in the menu both defaulted skins.

My Document/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Skins

Put here folders with the skin.

When you unpack this skin, you should have four folders, NOT one.

aaaca.png

Thats odd, Im pretty sure its not anything to do with me putting the backgrounds in the wrong place, as I have got them working on every skin apart from this one...

I've redownloaded it all and tried again and it still didnt work, so I really dont know what to do here.

I've just remembered what I had to do to make mine work on Steklo:

in Skins\steklo_x1 there is a \graphics folder, and within that is a \backgrounds folder. In order for your backgrounds to work with steklo you'll need to move them into that folder instead of the normal graphics folder.

Hopefully that'll fix it, because otherwise I'm completely stumped

I've just remembered what I had to do to make mine work on Steklo:

in Skins\steklo_x1 there is a \graphics folder, and within that is a \backgrounds folder. In order for your backgrounds to work with steklo you'll need to move them into that folder instead of the normal graphics folder.

Hopefully that'll fix it, because otherwise I'm completely stumped

already done that unfortunately, like i said, it only stops working on the LHS calendar version

• 1 month later...

I have a very annoying problem with this skin. It is by far the best looking skin also most practical but everytime I watch highlights of an old match or another team's match the match widgets overlap into 1 on both sides. It is quite a hassle to move them back to the way I like it as I watch many highlights from other teams and international. Does anyone know a way to fix this?

Thanks

Great skin, I really like it. But I have a small question: How do I make the font size of the position of the player bigger (the text "Defender " etc under the player name)? It's under the player's name. What file should I edit and where? Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I use the Steklo skin and am looking for some help with the Goal Updates widget on TV View. I've searched the forum and the internet for how to do this but can't find a thread on it anywhere - can anybody advise?

Basically with the FM default skin, when a team scores or has a player sent off, you know which team it is because their score is in blue - for example this:

Portsmouth 1-7 Southampton (Lambert, R)

But with the Steklo01 skin, both the scores are white and if you're not sure who the goalscorer plays for then you don't know which team has scored the goal, or had the player sent off etc. So how can I edit this?

Somebody told me it was the "special colours" section of the skins Settings.xml, but having changed this it hasn't affected anything. As below:

<!-- special colours -->

<colour name="match incident" red="40" green="40" blue="40"/> <!-- incident -->

<colour name="match goal" red="40" green="40" blue="40"/> <!-- goal -->

<colour name="match own goal" red="40" green="40" blue="40"/> <!-- own goal -->

<colour name="match penalty" red="40" green="40" blue="40"/> <!-- penalty -->

<colour name="match missed penalty" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="130"/> <!-- missed penalty -->

<colour name="match yellow card" red="120" green="120" blue="40"/> <!-- yellow card -->

<colour name="match red card" red="240" green="40" blue="40"/> <!-- red card -->

<colour name="match injury" red="167" green="154" blue="102"/> <!-- injury -->

<colour name="match man of match" red="119" green="157" blue="194"/> <!-- man of match -->

<colour name="match substitute" red="40" green="40" blue="40" alpha="100"/><!-- substitute -->

So any ideas anyone cause I'm stumped! :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

Been using this skin for a while, But I do have a few question's,

After about 3 hours of puddling about I finally figured out how to load up the champions league skin every time without having to change it every time I load up the game :D

So here is my question, Since the updated skin . . . we can now choose the screen contrast (How light or How dark we want the background), But I prefer it on the Darkest setting, But the default it set to medium (2 Clicks) Is there anyway I can change it? Basically so I load the program and don't have to change it to darker every time :)

Once I know, this skin is complete for me :)

Any help? Cheers

MJ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hate, hate, hate trying to create tabbed skins. It's so bloody restrictive. How many decent custom tab skins have there been? Practically all of them are not much more than recolours.

Have to agree. I used your skin on FM11 and got so used to it that the new demo interface was very jarring. The Tree view is the way I have always played the game.

If you are creating a version for FM12 then I would hope that it will be exactly the same as the last version.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived