[FM11][RELEASED] Steklo X1

TomDixon77

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Question: can you automatically put in the release numbered sliders, opposition instrucions with all the option in the panel and all such nice things the are in the Skinning Hideout? :)

I don't think so, if people want those, they can get the files themselves, and I don't annoy people who don't want them by making them take them out.

Nope, that looks like it's going to need SI to fix it.

That's annoying. They can only be accessed currently in TV view. Not a massive problem but would be nice to have the match controls in the normal view too.

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know if you manage to sort this.

This site don't let me download without an account, and i can't retrieve my account... :(
do I have to register to download it :( ? no filefront ? :)

When you click download and that new page appears, you'll find a filefront download mirror at the bottom of that page ;)

When you click download and that new page appears, you'll find a filefront download mirror at the bottom of that page ;)

I'm sorry, I even looked at the source code of the page....mumble mumble....can't find any mirror link....mumble mumble....and it isn't the first time I use that site.

Great Skin. I have found one problem, uits not massive but it is something toi look at in future revisions.

Using the LH no calander version.

In the Affiliated Clubs screen, the buttons at the bottom are being 'cut off'. These are the ask for affiliate club buttons, i think.

7NYKJ.jpg

Beautiful skin! Cant wait to start using it, but before i do, i have a few issues with it. So im wondering if you would be so kind enough to help me out?

1st issue - What do i change so the backgrounds are not so intrusive on the eyes. Example - [/url]Like this but maybe a little bit lighter?

2nd issue - What do i do, so that the logo backrounds in the titlebar are even, as at the moment they are not perfectly aligned and go off to the left..

Not major issues, but would make a great skin even better for me :D

I have downloaded the Steklo skins, put into the correct folder, done the reload skin thing and turning off skin cache.

But I can't get them to show as selectable in my game ??

I am an öut of the box player, not Steam.

Can any advise why I can't select them ?

I have downloaded other skins and they work fine, just the Steklo won't appear as a selection for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Love the skin, used it last year and the year before that.

Im using the LHS Calendar version, but i think i have found one small problem. On the match preparation screen i cant see all the special focus box. Have a look here -

matchprep.th.jpg

I have downloaded the Steklo skins, put into the correct folder, done the reload skin thing and turning off skin cache.

But I can't get them to show as selectable in my game ??

I am an öut of the box player, not Steam.

Can any advise why I can't select them ?

I have downloaded other skins and they work fine, just the Steklo won't appear as a selection for me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Can anyone help with this ?

Can anyone help with this ?

You've definitely got at least v11.1 of FM and put the four folders directly into your skins folder (i.e. not into a folder within your skins folder)?

I'm going to try and release a patch for all the niggly issues at the weekend, if you've found an issue, could you please include a screenshot of it, as that'll make fising it much easier. Ta.

Archived