[FM11][RELEASED] Steklo X1

TomDixon77

The teamtalk issue isn't 100% fixable, the only place to change the match speed is in TV view (under advanced controls) as the bottom part of the tree menu doesn't appear for some reason, when you're playing a match. Hopefully, SI will fix it soon, as there's nothing I can do about it.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im just downloading the file now, could some kind soul please give me a quick step by step instructions of where to put my file and how to make it work within the game, i only ask because this is the very first time i have downloaded a skin for FM.

(I have indeed browsed throught the thread for a similar question/answer but i couldnt find anything)

Cheers.

Edit: Ok i have extracted each of the four files into my skins folder, this is correct?

What do i change in the game preferences? Is it something to do with skin caches or something?

God im so noob at this kind of stuff.

Edit.. i have loaded up my game, the skin selection is still fm11/fm11 dark and Retro so its not there if it should be.

I have also unticked use skin cache and ticked always reload skin on confirm but no joy.

Im doing something wrong please help.

Edit no3: Ok i think im getting somehwere now, i realised i tried extracting it to my steam si folder which is wrong, i have removed them and re-extracted them to the ones in my documents.

Now the skin is visible in the select skin option, my only worry is, its showing all my four steklo folders in there, should it just be showing one or do i simply select the top one?

Ok thanks.

Edit no4: All is done and everything looks fab iam impressed, i worked it out on my own and it was simples so my apologies for this pointless post.

Now for the stadium/logo packs :)

This Skin is so good, really really Top Notch.

I play with the screen settings in Display Mode 1024 * 768 Which makes the game much easier for me too see, I can see the team talks now, That was my only proper issue with the Previous version, There is a slight problem with the Slidders in the Tactics Part though They seem to be squashed right up to each other.

Other than that though this skin is brilliant.

Sorry for the double post, I have just changed my Display Mode to 1280 * 768. The result in doing this is that the Sliders are now right back to normal and there are extremely minimal changes regards to the smallness of the players names and attributes information etc.

Where as if i put it on Default, They would be tiny but on the Display Mode i have mentioned above they are nice and large and Absolutely Perfect.

Such a Brilliant Skin, Really Well Done.

Okay, easy fix this, go steklo_x1_calendar/panels/header.xml and paste this in just above the </panel> at the bottom:

<!-- opacity selector-->
 <container file="opacity_selector">
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
 </container>

Okay, easy fix this, go steklo_x1_calendar/panels/header.xml and paste this in just above the </panel> at the bottom:

<!-- opacity selector-->
 <container file="opacity_selector">
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
 </container>

That worked a treat! You are an absolute legend, cheers :thup:

This is the best skin so far by a mile

I wasn't a huge fan last year to be perfectly honest but it's immense this year, I love that bit below the calendar so much, it looks so modern and amazing. Love the vista background aswell :D

Brilliant job

Gotta agree with this, This is easily the best Skin out there at the minute really great work.

I´m sorry for the ackward question but where do you change the background image and opacity? I can´t find the options to do so. I love the skin but that stadium background is driving me crazy since it interferes with my view of everything else. Wanted to change to a more neutral background (like vista that I think is available on your pack) but can´t find the option anywhere. I´ve downloaded the v1.1 directly, never used the older version.

Can you please help me?

This may have mentioned before and if so, many apols but on my game the instructions button in game is faded out, is this a SI issue or a skin issue?

I have uninstalled the skin and then reinstalled the new one (fantastic work by the way!) but alas no joy!

Any advice?

Archived