[FM11][RELEASED] Steklo X1

TomDixon77

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too keen on this either, I have highlighted it in the Red Box.

Score.jpg

Not a major issue i suppose but gives me the feeling that i'm losing instead of winning.

Maybe if you moved the the badge and the name of the club over to the left side and put the score of the teams with each one, Saying that though where would the match time go!!

Great effort though just a few minor niggles.

The scoreboard isn't going to change. Is the team talk problem at a particular point, or is it all of them?

Just some times, Not sure why it happens

Just played Inverness and it happened at the start of the game and at half time and at the end aswell, Just can't see anything.

If it keeps happening shall i upload further screen shots

Ok i understand what the problem is now, It's because i had screen settings different than default, I use that one though because it's easier to see things.

No problem though i'll use the default one from now one.

Sorry about all the confusion.

no i haven't tried it, Have you encountered this problem before?

It keeps happening all the time, Gonna leave this skin till it gets fixed.

I might see if I can shrink a couple of the columns, as some do seemto be very wide in your screenshots.

Have been searching the web for your ESS logos... managed to get Sweden, France, Germany and Spain, but dead links to any of the others. Any ideas where I can download them from? Seems a shame not to be able to use them after so much work appears to have gone into them. I fancy having a total new look to go along with this great skin!

Ok i understand what the problem is now, It's because i had screen settings different than default, I use that one though because it's easier to see things.

No problem though i'll use the default one from now one.

Sorry about all the confusion.

How do you mean the screen settings? Mine is like that all the time too............. no team talk view ??

Okay, I think I've worked out the teamtalk bug, however it's not going to be totally fixable.

The problem is that the teamtalks now use the custom view functionality that's used on the squad screen (I'm assuming this came in with FM11). For some odd reason, the actual teamtalk item in the grid has a much lower priority than anything else, so if you haven't got a lot of space (and some is taken up by the sidebar in Steklo), it's the first thing that gets left off.

Now, I can fix this for the default view (at the expense of morale, or one of the ratings columns), but if you try to add other columns, it disappears again.

The only guaranteed fix is to play FM at a higher resolution (All the columns appear on the default teamtalk view, at a width of around 1100 pixels)

Love the skin, used it last year and the year before that.

Im using the LHS Calendar version, but i think i have found one small problem. On the match preparation screen i cant see all the special focus box. Have a look here -

matchprep.th.jpg

any fix on this issue yet ?

Open this file in photoshop, steklo_x1\graphics\boxes\background_box/paper_middle_middle. Maximise it, fill it with black and set the opacity to between 60-80% and you'll get something like this.

blackpoold.th.png

Loving the skin but would love it to look a bit darker like yours,ive followed your instructions but when i click into background_box it says no item matches your search.

Any help on this please?

Archived