[FM11][RELEASED] Steklo X1

TomDixon77

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah back to true form with another great steklo release! I love these skins and always use them, cant wait for it to be availible :thup:

Just a few things on the screenshots given, i hope there will be a left sided version and a date bar (on the top)..Apart from that, its looking great!

Looks awesome!

I have a question.. How do you start making a skin? Do you first create it in Photoshop or something and then write the xml accordingly?

Yes, I create a PSD containing all the stuff I want (well, most of it) broken down into layers, so I have a good idea of how to write the xml (the header usually needs to be built from several image layers)

Ah back to true form with another great steklo release! I love these skins and always use them, cant wait for it to be availible :thup:

Just a few things on the screenshots given, i hope there will be a left sided version and a date bar (on the top)..Apart from that, its looking great!

There will be a free (to steam users only*) left hand side version. Don't know about adding the calendar bar, though.

*I keeed, I keeed!

ESS. You'll find them over at sortitoutsi.net, and all fine newsagents* I might even get round to making more of them, at some point.

*okay, not the newsagents.

tried to download them but keep getting an error. any ideas what to do

Red upbar?

yeah where is aston villa is red, where is David Villa is "Blue Barca"...it seems to me that the height is too much. Personal impression.

And the quicklinks are on two rows because they won't all fit on one row in the space I've allocated to them.

got it. If I remember right I can eventually toggle some off through right click mouse button right?

yeah where is aston villa is red, where is David Villa is "Blue Barca"...it seems to me that the height is too much. Personal impression.

got it. If I remember right I can eventually toggle some off through right click mouse button right?

You mean the team colour area? (it's claret, not red, by the way) It overlaps there intentionally. And yes, you can toggle the quicklinks.

This skin looks good and I loved your FM10 one but you are going to have to go some way to beat the Galaxy skin that has been released as it is very good. I'll try yours when it is released and compare but at the moment the Galaxy skin is just lovely.

Ah, this is why it's great that different people are offering different skins - to me, Galaxy is a minor change on the default dark FM11 skin, just different fonts and backgrounds. Steklo's (which I used for FM10 and will use for 11) is a significant change in layout in addition to graphics and thus is "the" skin for me!

Match screen!

GMqMvl.jpg

how do you have just icons showing to navigate, as in the top left of your skin.

thanks

Those are the quickflicks. You'll need to change (probably) menubar.xml on the default skin, the back and next buttons will have a text value, just remove it.

ok so managed to get the icons in place for the quicklinks already on the menubar. but i would really like to add icons for tactics shortlist etc.

i have tried editing the code for these with no success.

would you be able to give me an example of the code so i can go in and change it.

also if dont want say competitions in the bar at all do i just delete the code?

thanks, appreciate your help

Archived