[FM11][RELEASED] Steklo X1

TomDixon77

You've definitely got at least v11.1 of FM and put the four folders directly into your skins folder (i.e. not into a folder within your skins folder)?

I'm going to try and release a patch for all the niggly issues at the weekend, if you've found an issue, could you please include a screenshot of it, as that'll make fising it much easier. Ta.

Yes I am fully patched up.

Not inside a folder, just listed with the other skins.

How do I post a screen shot ? but all I can show you is my directory tree, and the fact they are not there in FM.

Sorry to be a pain man.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love the skin, used it last year and the year before that.

Im using the LHS Calendar version, but i think i have found one small problem. On the match preparation screen i cant see all the special focus box. Have a look here -

matchprep.th.jpg

Hey i have the same issue. Im on windowed mode btw but i am using no calendar left version. I only get the first two rows -_-

Thanks for this awesome skin, mate!!

Now I have minor bug report. Transfer center quick-link just don't work, nothing happened when click.

Another one I'd like you to fix if possible is a post match screen (in windowed mode) where MoM have no scroll bar.

qshot0026.jpg

Cheers.

Yes I am fully patched up.

Not inside a folder, just listed with the other skins.

How do I post a screen shot ? but all I can show you is my directory tree, and the fact they are not there in FM.

Sorry to be a pain man.

Turns out it was me, all working now, sorry for the hassle.

Getting old and very slow.

Its in the version I downladed, maybe your download was corrupted.

OK, i've downloaded the skin again and now the 'background_box' file is there. I've chucked this into my own skin but the opacity doesn't change. Where exactly do i specify how strong or weak the opacity should be?

Dave - The files you need to edit are in boxes/main

in global_panels.xml, approx line 33 replace

<container class="plain_box">

with

<container class="plain_box" appearance="boxes/main/paper">

Actually, it's this bit from just below the backgrounds (in the gloabal panels.xml of steklo), I was thinking of:

<container class="titled_box" autosize="all"  appearance="boxes/background_box" alignment="centre">
   <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>
 </container>

Dave - The files you need to edit are in boxes/main

in global_panels.xml, approx line 33 replace

<container class="plain_box">

with

<container class="plain_box" appearance="boxes/main/paper">

Driving me mad no idea why this is not working. I've copied the contents of boxes/main form a skin i know uses a strong BG filter. I've also put that line of text in globals panels but still there is no change to the opacity of my skin...

Sorry Captain probably wrong use of the word!!

I'd like to get a grey "screen" over the top of the background so the writing is clearer (hopefully clearer than my descriptions!)

Thanks.

Open this file in photoshop, steklo_x1\graphics\boxes\background_box/paper_middle_middle. Maximise it, fill it with black and set the opacity to between 60-80% and you'll get something like this.

blackpoold.th.png

Hi CaptainFerret

Thanks for sharing your skin. In last year's version you could change the colour of the background, which I found really helpful as I find the blue version of OSX difficult to read. Will future version of your skin reincorporate the ability to change the background colour to, say, darker shades?

Thanks

It's the same image, I might have used a darker filter image on mizuiro, though

Yeah, it is the same image. I don't have access to FM10 just now, so I can't verify if what I'm about to say is accurate, but I remember loading up the game and selecting OSX for the background image. The same menu that enabled me to do that also contained two other options - one for changing the toolbar colour (I may be using the incorrect names for the options I'm referring to, but I'm sure you'll probably remember them), and the other changed the background colour.

I might be confusing the names of the options that were available to users of Mizuiro on FM10 but I do remember always loading up the game, selecting OSX from the little drop-down menu and then changing the toolbar and background colours to black. I realise that this skin isn't an updated version of Mizuiro for FM11, but is it possible for me to do something that will change the background colour to black?

Thanks

Can you change the backgrounds so they become team backgrounds with this version ? So click on rangers get Ibrox etc, or just stick with the 5 options ? I know you can change the 5 options, just wondering if dynamic backgrounds will work ?

Archived