Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see Analysis expanded over a set period of games.

I'd also like to be able to watch one player throughout a match particularly if i'm a national team manager or a loan player but also when trying to tweak a players position.

I've seen lots of guys got a new stadium of which the capacity is over 100k after years. This is somehow unrealistic. According to wikipedia(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_football_stadiums_by_capacity), only 5 stadia now have capacity of 100k or more. None of them belong to a club.

Also, I think, though I'm not sure, FM2010 allows you to build a big new stadium even if your club is in a small town which is also unrealistic. In my opinion, you should not be allowed to build a stadium of which the capacity is more than half of the population of the city. The only exception in my mind is Hoffenheim's 30000 seat stadium in a town with 3000 people.

I think some focus should also be given to US the managers.ATM there is no incentive to ask for better wage or to move from one team to another because they offer more money.Something should be done to make money have more weight and some real value to make this also less abused.ATM i think 90% of all people playing use the least possible ammount on a contract to have more money for wages.The "Other" game offers you the opportunity to buy different staff with money.We should think something better to put money to good use.

Maybe using money to take lessons to improve mental,tactical stats ?

Also i think Managers should be able to train the team in some sections.I mean most of the Tactical training happens by Managers and not some random coaches.I can understand having goalkeeping coach or physical training coaches or even attacking/defending coaches.But tactical definately happens by assistant and manager.

Only a cosmetic thing, dynamic betting odds which change all season. For instance

Norwich this past season

Start of season: 3-1

Colchester 7-1 Loss: 5-1

Leeds 8 points clear: 14-1

Caught up with leeds: 3-1

8 points clear: evens

Then when it seemed inconceivable that they could be caught betting was suspended.

Wouldn't offer you as the manager any help would just be nice to know what the press thought of your chances after losing 4 consecutive games against relegation candidates or after beating a favourite.

I've just started getting into FML, and would love to see an opportunity to start an academy elsewhere in the world.

It would work on the same premise as the feeder club system; you request that the board open up an academy in say China, Brazil, U.S.A. or wherever. The higher your rep, the more detailed you can be in where you want to go (just like the feeder)

So the first season, you don't get much of a choice; manage in England with minor finances, you get the UK. As you progress, you're allowed Europe, Asia wherever, and if you manage to get the top of a club (more incentive to stay with one club during your career) you can go anywhere in the world you want (How many will be racing to get to Brazil?)

Also, the other benefit would be that international management would improve. Imagine being the manager at Chelsea with a virtually unlimited amount of financial resources but also manage say China, who aren't known as a world superpower in football. Maybe you use your influence to fund an academy to develop football in China and suddenly you're competing with the likes of Germany, Holland and many other nations on an international scale.

This could potentially make long term saves as well as international management even more enticing. What do you all think?

well, i beg to differ Jodi, you can't actually make female players, only staff, once you select player from the "person type" list, the "female" tick box disappears, plus using the editor wouldn't be quite the same would it? this was an idea for expanding the current game not creating a whole new game.

That is true and there would be a few slight strange things i.e. the players would be addressed as he's. I wouldn't mind that tbh as it is minor to me. Newgens would be a problem though as they would have male names.

It would be pointless having it in the game at the same time with the male world of football as they don't interact. You might as well put futsal or some other variation of football in the game. Not that I am against it, I am just saying the best way is to have it as a separate database and guess what the basic function of the editor is - creating databases. :D

Some tweaks i would like to see include:

Continue with the improvements made in the press conferences, i know it must be hard but at the moment they are just too repetative.

Improved odds for league/cup, as someone says above would be nice for them to dynamicly change rather than me set at the start of the season and never see again.

Improve how club reputaion effects how your performances/results are seen by the press, fans and board.

Stop people being able to sign players and spread the whole cost over 48months, or at least only accept realistic ones.

Continue to improve player interaction.

To be able to interact with players during the game, along the lines of the team shouts, we could have player specific ones, like carm down if it looks like a player is going to be sent off.

Those are the ones i can remember at the moment, i have loads but cant remember them at the moment.

i'd like to be able to interact with a player after you sub him off, incase he has had a howler and i wanna reassure him/slate him, or if a player is sent off, maybe injuries, but the others most definately. just an idea :) i wanna be able to yell at players gettin sent off and know they are bricking it x)

I know many of you are for the chairman option, and many of you (especially the FM creators) are against it. But clearly contracts and finances should mean something in the game, so I just thought of a compromise.

What if when you have earned lots of money ect and had played the game for a certain amount of years, you should be allowed to retire and take up the option to buy a club (obviously only being to allowed to buy clubs at their value (cue clubs estimated value in info screen). Now this is FM, so you shouldn't be allowed to actually run the club, but you should be allowed to create another manager and manage that club. You could then start with a team in the higher leagues, get lots of money and then use that money at a club who may be struggling financially or in a low league. This could make the games enjoyment last much longer, and would incorporate the rich owner option that was on previous games, but only if it has been earned.

--Or if they cant be bothered to make a virtually useless mode they could always just have an achievements page, and a bar (ala confidence bars) with trophies, how much fans and chairmen were happy with you from each club (give a better sense of accomplishment for getting into the prem with Worcester than winning the Champions League with Barca for instance), a bar to illustrate your rep worldwide (Perfect manager for accomplishing everything, not just winning the champions league but also two promotions with one team as well as winning a continental and world competition), and of course, a bar for how rich you are.

And maybe use your link with Teamtalk.com to have a virtual front page of their website that shows you world news and rumors at the time, that would really enhance the media side of the game.

In the style of the press conferences (which need to be updated!!), managers should be involved in the team meetings and answer questions from the players about their issues. Players should also be able to see you, or you should be able to ask to see them about their problems to maintain a smooth running of the club. By doing this you could become their favored personnel, giving real meaning behind this term.

Agree with the change in expectations if you join a club throughout the season. I have once joined a club that were bottom of the league by 10 points with ten games to go, kept them up on the last day of the season, and have still been sacked!

And finally mind games, maybe if you do the right mind game at the right time you can really affect the other team who are on good form, but can backfire and if they win and you lose your teams morale drastically drops (*cough* Rafa, Keegan ect)

Thats all I can think of now, but I'll come back at some later point. I'll expect a job offer from SI in the morning :D

That is true and there would be a few slight strange things i.e. the players would be addressed as he's. I wouldn't mind that tbh as it is minor to me. Newgens would be a problem though as they would have male names.

It would be pointless having it in the game at the same time with the male world of football as they don't interact. You might as well put futsal or some other variation of football in the game. Not that I am against it, I am just saying the best way is to have it as a separate database and guess what the basic function of the editor is - creating databases. :D

aaah, now i see where you were going, and i admit it was an ambitious ask anyway, hiring extra researchers and sortin out all that what you said there would probly be way too much, but actually there is some interaction (not much i'll admit) like every few years we get some south american team trying to sign a woman or Hope Powell being linked with a lower league managerial job.

Would think that it'll happen eventually, even if not on FM.

and i do realise i'm in danger of taking this thread severely off-topic so unless someone actually wants to start a thread about this issue, this'll be the last i'll say about it. Lovin evry1s suggestions btw :)

(1) For the United Kingdom is it possible to add in something like multimap so that when playing friendlies/tournaments you know exactly where you are going. It would add to the realism.

(2) I asked for the graphical playing element for a number of years and was absolutely delighted when Sports Interactive implemented this. To enrich this further could the pitch editor be released for the amateur artists out there. I'm thinking of the success games such as 'Railworks' have had. It would be good to see the different grounds/pitches. I use an altered version of the game which allows you to play the reserves for example against Scottish amateur clubs. Whilst I was watching the action unfold I thought it would be good to have realistic pitches. The people who look after the clubs on behalf of Sports Interactive can say yes or no to uploading a pitch/stadium for general release. There is certainly the artists out there as I mentioned with other games. They undertake this work for nothing because it looks good on their cv.

(3) I still want the realistic crowd chants to be made available. The last time I asked for this I received complaints from people (take your pick) not wanting racism/homophobia/swearing etc. Could we not just add the songs which are non offensive? I'd like to hear Beautiful Sunday sometimes belting out midgame whilst viewing the highlights.

(4) Advertising within game on the pitch. It amazes me that Sports Interactive do not have a advertising company running this. The advertising could be team specific which means that advertising could come from anywhere in the world. I'd personally like to see Sports Interactive/Sega award these contracts to small companies though. Give new business a chance. For example I manage Dundee Utd so I would like to see some local advertising from my home city of Dundee. Real clubs could use this to their advantage advertising full and half season tickets/hospitality etc. If of course you manage Barcelona and cannot read the spanish advertising then you were supposed to learn spanish lol.

(5) Team talks need to be massively overhauled. What about trialling an engine that understands what players type in.

(6) Training needs to be massively overhauled. I asked a few years back about allowing AI coaches to implement training and to include the training/managerial badges.

I still remember picking up the very first Championship Manager and love the latest version of Football Manager. I'm looking forward to the new one - even though Everton not long ago beat me 8-1 on aggregate within the qualifying stage grrrr. That is me for ideas this time round!

Team talks - make them more relevant to the situation,

eg if you make 8 changes to the starting line-up, rather than being asked whether to say "I'll make a small change" or "changes are unlikely", (the same options whether you've kept the same starting 11 for 10 matches running or never had the same 11 in a season) instead ask:

"You made 8 changes to your first 11 before your previous match,

-are we likely to see a similar number today?" or

-was this a one-off or will you be looking to rotate regularly?" or

-what warranted such a change in personnel, were you unhappy with the previous performance or was it just normal rotation?"

Similarly, if you've kept the same XI, the questions could be based on that (ie will others get an opportunity etc) rather than always having the same question to answer.

This would make teamtalks less repetitive and tempt people to actually give different answers to very similar questions, depending on the situation, whereas now no matter what the situations is, only one or two answers ever look valid!

Another example is the discipline question - instead of always asking the same question whether you have the most or fewest red cards, so the only answer you can possibly give is to hope they keep their discipline, why not

if your side has a poor record, ask "are you concerned about the lack of discipline?"

or if your side has a good record, ask "do you think there's a danger of your side being bullied?" etc...

so many possibilities...!

Only a cosmetic thing, dynamic betting odds which change all season. For instance

Norwich this past season

Start of season: 3-1

Colchester 7-1 Loss: 5-1

Leeds 8 points clear: 14-1

Caught up with leeds: 3-1

8 points clear: evens

Then when it seemed inconceivable that they could be caught betting was suspended.

Wouldn't offer you as the manager any help would just be nice to know what the press thought of your chances after losing 4 consecutive games against relegation candidates or after beating a favourite.

Totally agree - would also help the media's view on who should win a game and in turn hopefully address the stupid situation where your fans are happy with a poor draw at home to a poor team but unhappy with a slight loss to one of the big teams!

Would like to see the whole "reputation" aspect looked at. Over time teams reputations change due to success/failure however despite poor seasons the biggest teams will still be considered perennial favourites I.e. Liverpool will still be considered for the top 4 next year despite having done SFA for several years. In my game I have rightly got my teams reputation up due to success but IMO too quickly - if a small team started winning things it would take several seasons for them to be considered favourites over the likes of Man Utd, Arsenal and the like because the media, the public and the gambling establishments would still expect the usual suspects to bring things back to normal in the following seasons

Oh and also can you readdress the fact that Man City are always considered the favourites for the league season despite not having won it (even before my team got to the point of challenging for the EPL!)

Friendlies - I like the steps made to improve the selection of these but can you go further. I would like to be able to tell my assistant the schedule I want and the types of clubs I want to play - i.e week 1 of preseason I want to play 2 local sides away with a minimum of a day between games, week 2 I want to step up and play a non league / lower league club away. Week 3 I want a tour / training camp with 2 games, week 4 - and so on. For those wanting to do it manually I agree with those who have asked for more geography to be brought in especially for smaller clubs who probably can't afford to go half way around the UK for a game.

Transfers - I wont add to the plethora of requests for this to be improved because I am sure SI are well aware of these recommendations. My main grievance about transfers is that when you have a successful club your younger (U28) players are ALWAYS wanted and I guess that's understandable but when they hit that age (stroke hit their potential I assume) no one wants them. Now maybe the biggest teams don't see the value in paying loads for a player at his peak (though I would argue that clubs do buy current ability not just potential) but lower level clubs WOULD ABSOLUTELY want these players as they are better than what they have currently. The amount of times I struggle to sell players for cash when they are still capable of playing at a high level is ridiculous

Less staff transfers - maybe these are handled quietly IRL but there just seems to be too much movement IMO

Tactics - I love the new way of building tactics but it would be nice to see this expanded to general rules around what you want the team to do with and without the ball, dead ball situations and so on

Training - can you implement something better than the current system - and in building schedules for players a system similar to the tactics creator would be good. IMO the current system underplays a major part of a manager's responsibility. Yes some will hand all this to coaches (and there are options to do this in the game) but for those who want to be more hands on they should have more options. I also feel that feedback from training (especially as a new manager at a club and during pre-season) is no where near enough

Friendlies - I like the steps made to improve the selection of these but can you go further. I would like to be able to tell my assistant the schedule I want and the types of clubs I want to play - i.e week 1 of preseason I want to play 2 local sides away with a minimum of a day between games, week 2 I want to step up and play a non league / lower league club away. Week 3 I want a tour / training camp with 2 games, week 4 - and so on. For those wanting to do it manually I agree with those who have asked for more geography to be brought in especially for smaller clubs who probably can't afford to go half way around the UK for a game.

Transfers - I wont add to the plethora of requests for this to be improved because I am sure SI are well aware of these recommendations. My main grievance about transfers is that when you have a successful club your younger (U28) players are ALWAYS wanted and I guess that's understandable but when they hit that age (stroke hit their potential I assume) no one wants them. Now maybe the biggest teams don't see the value in paying loads for a player at his peak (though I would argue that clubs do buy current ability not just potential) but lower level clubs WOULD ABSOLUTELY want these players as they are better than what they have currently. The amount of times I struggle to sell players for cash when they are still capable of playing at a high level is ridiculous

Less staff transfers - maybe these are handled quietly IRL but there just seems to be too much movement IMO

Tactics - I love the new way of building tactics but it would be nice to see this expanded to general rules around what you want the team to do with and without the ball, dead ball situations and so on

Training - can you implement something better than the current system - and in building schedules for players a system similar to the tactics creator would be good. IMO the current system underplays a major part of a manager's responsibility. Yes some will hand all this to coaches (and there are options to do this in the game) but for those who want to be more hands on they should have more options. I also feel that feedback from training (especially as a new manager at a club and during pre-season) is no where near enough

I think you could do a lot in the international game, off the top of my head I can think of 4 things.

B internationals and friendly realism as I'd like to call up a few uncapped players and not be accused of dropping all my big stars.

The chance of justifying to a player why you have asked him to come out of retirement instead of being told automatically no!

Dual nationals, a manager should be allowed to convinve a player to change allegiance or not to bother "waiting for a chance with...".

Declared for nation, I understand the cap rule but for players who haven't a cat in hell's chance of being capped at any level why are they banned from naturalising themselves.

A 3d view from the bench!

I agree. This should be an integral part of the game. When asked about a dubious penalty which has been awarded - now you have the perfect excuse for not seeing it clearly. This could now even be added into the team talks :-)

My idea is simply this. Have you ever wanted to have, lets say your strikers swap positions but you couldn't because they play different roles or you have given them separate set piece instructions?

I want to be able to give specific players instructions that stick with them even as they swap positions.

Example: My old valencia save with Villa and Zigic. I have zigic as a target man with little creative freedom, no free role, and rarely dribbling. Villa, on the other hand, is a trequartista with max creative freedom, dribbling often, a free role...pretty much the license to do anything. Also lets say zigic is also told to go back and defend corners by marking a tall opposition player.

Now if I want these players to swap positions up front, it hurts me twice. First on offense, Zigic now has tons of creative freedom and dribbling....which he cannot do. Villa has no freedom, no free role, and now has to hold up the ball which he does not have the strength to do.

Now on defense it means that Villa would go back and mark the opposition's tall player....lets just hope Im not playing Spurs that day.

It would be nice if player instructions stuck to a player instead of the position. I want my instructions to stick to David Villa instead them sticking to the FCr spot.

Just a small, simple thing to include:

During a game, if one of my players gets a minor injury and plays on, I would like to view a Physio report of what the injury is (i.e. pulled hamstring, twisted ankle instead of the current 'has a potential leg injury' - what does that tell me?!) and whether he thinks it is worth keeping him on, like a percentage chance of the player finishing the game. I know the condition percentage gives a vague indication of this, but I've lost count of the number of times I've brought off a star player because of an injury that miraculously disappears after I bring him off.

Suggestion for interaction with players:

-The ability to explain why you chose to get rid of one of your players in more detail... For example, in my current PAOK game, I signed a Bahraini international Mohammed Salmeen, who is a good player with a driven personality, but I want to sell him now, as he is away on international duty far too much... Hence, I would like to say something like after selling the player or in a detailed end of season interview round-up something along the lines of "Salmeen is a good/great/one of the best players I have worked with, I think his performances at his time at PAOK were poor/average/satisfactory/good/great, and the media underestimated/overestimated his performances." If the player left on good terms, a message along the lines of "Player x enjoyed his time in Greece and at PAOK, and wishes the club the very best after departing on mutual terms today. "I love Greece and would consider playing for another Greek club" or "I am looking for a move in Europe" or "It's time I return home".

If a player performed well and was popular with the fans, the fans would release an official thank you, as well...

Or, if an important name signed, x amount of fans would go to the airport to greet the club's latest big signing.

-Let's say you are playing a League game and next match you are playing EURO/Champions League, I would like to know, before my league match, an icon to appear next to the player's name to announce that he will be suspended in the game after the next match. This way, if you are using a squad rotation policy, you know which players you can keep on the pitch the whole 90 minutes, if they will be suspended for the midweek game 3/4 days later.

The changes I would like to see will improve the experience of turning a small club into a big club, which I know a lot of FMers do.

The first change that needs to be made are Season and Match Day Tickets. I turned Fulham (admittedly not the smallest club) into the biggest team in the world. But the ticket prices didn't change at all, despite building a new stadium and winning the EPL and ECL several times. I understand that it might be hard to implement the changing of ticket prices, but I feel this is an important issue that needs to be addressed in order to maintain realism.

The second change is rather similar. Sponsorship deals. In the same Fulham save, my sponsorship deals rose greatly, but still didn't reflect that of the biggest club in the world, and the time it would take for the sponsorship income to match that of Man Utd and R. Madrid would be a lifetime. In all my FMing experience, the only new deals I've seen appear in game are related to new stadiums, and I think that SI needs to look at clubs striking multiple sponsorship deals.

I'd like to see the ability to go on holiday, but to automatically return for things that cannot be returned too such as ; choosing your capting, deciding the size of the pitch, submitting team lists for registration, setting achievements for season etc etc

It frustrates me immensely to holiday to the first game of a season, only to realise i forgot to change the pitch size, and some of my player aren't registered!

Seeing how it's transfer season right now IRL, I've noticed that there is a distinct lack of anything spectacular amongst the transfer rumours in game. I look at the news and see completely ridiculous things every day. I want to see some absolutely ridiculous things. I've only seen one that I remember distinctly.

It was a network game with a friend that claimed he was interested in purchasing Luka Modric for a sum of 74m GBP. Given he was Everton, not sure that one's happening...

I know that it's not possible to move saved games between different FM versions at the mo but I'd like to think that some sort of backwards compatibility is something SI are looking into in the near future.

Once again, when the new version of FM comes out in a few months, I'll have to bin the old save and start afresh to play the new version.

I think it'd be pretty cool to have club carreer stats and whatnot aswell if you click International/professional footballer etc.

If you I can already have "played" 87 times and scored 30 for England, why not have club history? I'm sure its not hard to build in.

more depth in the youth level of the game

big clubs have a lot mroe than 1st reserve and u19 sides i want to be starting to mould my team at 12 and 13 yrs of age spotting gems and have the press and fans talking about this young starlet coming up etc

happened with rooney for years and the likes of John Fleck at rangers both getting a lot of interest a good few years before they made their first team debuts

I would like to see the option to turn off all interaction, so you are no longer bothered with press conferences, team talks etc. I know a lot of players want more interaction, but some don't, so why not serve them all. If you can choose to play the game with or without interaction.

More player power. Whether it's a good thing for the sport is surely irrelevant. Nowadays, contrary to what Sir Alex seems to think, some players are bigger than their clubs. For example, as soon as Ronaldo said he wanted to leave, it was only a matter of time before he was packing his bags. The mere fact that Sir Alex got another season out of him is seen as an achievement. In Football Manager, these kinds of things normally blow over when in real life, when someone declares they want to go, the relationship with the club becomes all but untenable.

Furthermore, it's been mentioned before, but players should come to you and request that they play in a certain position, or that someone else plays in the team with them. For example, the rumour that surrounded the England team at the World Cup in 1990 (with the sweeper system) and at Euro 2004 (with the flat 4-4-2, or diamond midfield. There are also more recent examples, such as when Gerrard was rumoured to be talking to Capello about playing 'in the hole' as opposed to wide on the left, and John Terry's infamous declaration that Joe Cole should play against Slovenia in World Cup 2010.

Whether you, as the manager, follow these recommendations is up to you, but your decisions could have an impact on team morale and, subsequently, performances on the pitch.

first time poster and 8 beers under the belt, here goes.

1/ i would like to have a rpg element involved in your progression as a manager, where you can allocate points every year to certain stats. All other managers seem to be able to coach except you, or may have man management or motivating quite high. I would love to be able to develop myself as a manager as well as my team.

2/ Better player interaction, there are many posts about this and i agree.

3/ Better tactical input, as at the moment its quite generic and a bit frustrating, this also has been spoken about at great length. And positional placing needs more variables, as it is now it is too suited to 442 or 352.

4/ Better economical input on where the team is going, this could have a direct link to influence/recognition as to whether your suggestions are taken seriously, adding another aliment to the rpg thing.

5/ Better feed back from players and coaches, i play my first team at close to 100 fitness and morale, yet play badly for a few months for no apparent reason that i know of, other than they can't be assed. I would like some sort of feed back other than the last game played as to their enthusiasm, motivation or fitness.

6/ I would like to put anyone anywhere, sure i think experience in a position accounts for a lot but so do abilities, how often irl do we see a wing back go to be an attacking winger etc. i also do not want players to swap positions for the whole match, if my wing back goes forward, i want my attacking winger to also go forward.

7/ I also want to know what my training will accomplish, Defending - increases tackling, marking, etc. Hey, whats the etc! The game is so player focused i cannot believe i only know the half of what my training achieves.

that's my input and thank you if you took the time to read.

Interaction, interaction, control and interaction. Everyone wants it, SI must improve it. A more fluid interactionsystem within the gameworld that gives the player more control and a sense of social atmosphere with the club/media & more power to influence.

For realism sake I'd like to see clubs and also nations go for foreign manager's rather than ones from the nation as it can lead to silly things such as Phil Brown in charge of Chelsea (as I evidenced in someone else's game)

Also when managing in Germany I'd like to have the ability to designate staff to either the main team or the II and also for each to have separate staff counts.

The ability to ask for a new stadium, the game is too frustrating waiting decades for a stadium while your club is one of the richest in the world with a sub 20k stadium.

Dynamic league and country reputations.

Regens to be fixed.

Coaches to stop asking to join your club, a particular problem when you dont have 1st team or youth coaches.

An end to PCs.

An end to excessive player unhappiness.

An end to the ai constantly bidding a stupidly low amount for you players.

real negotiations, no more Ill offer £2m, no I want £3m, how about £2.5, no I want £4m etc

i'd like the USL teams to actually have a schedule to play for the season so that when i loan out my MLS players to the feeder teams, they actually get some games and match experience instead of completely losing fitness by doing nothing

Skimmed just a few posts and here's a few to think about:

Board Interference

I was thinking about certain transfers, in particular the Robinho loan. Someone suggested an interview system, but I think that would be too hard to perfect and get right. People would most likely find ways to get players well out of their depth/rep to their clubs. What I think would work is that there is a possibility that the board of a club manage to arrange a certain deal to bring a player they want to the club. The manager may or may not have a say depending on importance, reputation etc. I also think certain chairmans could have a bigger ego and want the club their way, possibly signing players from their country/region (Shevchenko-Chelsea) or if the club is facing relegation the chairman could get a loan to make an emergency signing. I also think that as we see in the game 'Homesickness' when moving to a new club, instead of allowing a leave of absence a loan could be arranged (Robinho again) so that either the player regains happiness/form or potential buyers are found.

Friendlies

Needs a lot of work, too easy to just arrange against the biggest clubs for easy money. Certain aspects should come into play, such as Manager - Manager relations (comments in the media) if certain players have favoured personnel in the opposing squad and the managers or chairmans nationality. There could be an odd glamour fixture aswell - see Madrid v Shamrock Rovers last year. Less easy money please.

think about 'em ;)

Archived