Undefeated Season

Tav

Won my first season in the Blue Square Premier undefeated with Rushden in FM09 whilst in FM10 Bohemians almost finished the Irish Premier last season with no losses with an AI manager. My Shelbourne team the only ones to inflict a defeat. We finished 2nd.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive been undefeated with Benfica from the portuguese league for 2 season consecutives after losing recently in my 3rd season. I went with 76 games undefeated, but only in the league not champions cup or anything like that

i've done it 2 seasons in a row with Man.Utd probably not the hardest thing to do

I wouldn't say that, it'd be hard enough given that you have Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Man City, maybe even Spurs and Aston Villa who are more than capable of matching Man United on the pitch. Quite a lot of the 'other' teams in the Premiership aren't too shabby either.

Celtic on the other hand have Rangers and err.... hmmm. Yes.

It's way easier if you've dominated a few seasons into a weaker league, too. I was almost untouchable at Grasshoppers because I'd won the league a couple of times and gotten into the group stages of the CL. The season I left, I'd been given something like a 15 million transfer budget; when I'd started, it was something like 400k, which was relatively in line with everyone else in the league. When you can outspend the rest of the league like that, you're going to be able to assemble a much better team.

Plus, once the team gets on a roll they become a lot better at playing together; that begets more winning.

Well I've also done a unbeaten Celtic season in the past drawing more than I'd like to say though... also, on 09 I did a genuine 100% season with Real Madrid getting 114/114 points. I'm not expecting anybody to believe me though so hit me with the liar comments... it was season 2 if I remember right and had built an astonashing team

Well I've also done a unbeaten Celtic season in the past drawing more than I'd like to say though... also, on 09 I did a genuine 100% season with Real Madrid getting 114/114 points. I'm not expecting anybody to believe me though so hit me with the liar comments... it was season 2 if I remember right and had built an astonashing team

Liar ;)

You did ask :)

I said further up that it isn't impossible. i've had a couple of 100+ point seasons but fell short of the clean sweep.

I've just gone through a season with Port Talbot in the Welsh Premier League where I only lost two matches and I didn't use the editor at all. One of these matches came after we'd already won the league when I put out a weakened side, too, so it is possible to go through a whole season unbeaten or nearly unbeaten though it's very difficult.

Obviously, it would be easier in the SPL where two teams share a duopoly so there are fewer dangerous teams about. It was a similar deal with my Port Talbot side as we had just had a few successful seasons and as TNS had gone downhill, Llanelli were the only other teams who came remotely close to beating us to the title.

Following season from my Aberdeen one pictured above, i've just won the first 11 games of the season. Thats 50 games unbeaten in the league, must be about 61 or so domestically.

Has anyone ever won every league game of a season? Don't suppose i'll do this but i am on course for it.

Couldn't happen......could it? I'd be a bit, like, meh and whatever if i did.

I'm in my third season with Juventus now and although I've lost three league games, we have a 100% record in all competitions at home. I'm in March so it looks like we might go the whole season without failing to win a home game in any competition.

I've been trying for quite a while (reloading from the start of the season each time I failed) to achieve an undefeated season in my 1st year in the English 11th Tier, made all the more difficult due to the fact that all the clubs at that level are amateur and therefore any club who is able to offer a paid contract can just come in and start taking all my players for absolutely nothing, without me being able to do a damn thing about it, which happened a number of times during the season :(

But anyway, I finally managed to do it, and win the FA Vase too. I was however surprised that I actually conceded less away than I did at home, even though my formation remained the same for every game.

89628560.jpg

That's too bad about the draw :D

Yeah, in the home game draw I was leading till an 88th min penalty. And in the away draw it was also 1-1 in a gale with v few chances at either end. Never imagined I would go perfect, as there are always a few games a season where your players just don't perform no matter what you say to em.

Just glad that I have got this initial season out of the way and can now carry on in each division regardless of win/lose/draw, just trying to win the championship each year and go higher and higher up the leagues.

Scunthorpe United in the 6th season. Only lost once all season (Chelsea in the League Cup) but did draw a few games in the Champions League (sneaking through a few times on away goals)

EnglishPremierDivision-5.png

Absolutely unbelievable season as my regens really started to come through.

V nice, which FM is that ? it doesn't look like FM 2010

Archived