Who in ur game won the 2010 World Cup

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain beat Germany 12-11 on penalties :o

Greece beat Ivory Coast 1-0 in the third-place game after knocking out England 4-3 in the quarters. England did beat Holland 5-4 in the second round, though, so it wasn't all bad. Rooney finished top scorer despite only playing in 5 games.

Argentina 1 - 0 England...

Terry broken leg in 2nd minute. Rooney broken collarbone towards end of semi after scoring 5 against Czech Republic.

England lost their first game 5-2 against USA.

Argentina drew all three group games... Only 2 goals scored in total in their group during a 1-1 draw between them and Mexico...

England beat Spain in the final in my network game.

Argentina won in my network game, with just England's Prem as the only league running. Not sure how England fared.

EDIT: oh and my flatmate took over Brazil from the sacked Dunga right after, lol, his league cup and league win with Liverpool had apparently done enough to his rep (he had also selected Brazilian as second nationality)

Netherlands 1-0 Russia

The other 6 Q.Finalist's were: England, Spain, Ukraine, Chile, Costa Rica & Cameroon

Every team in the competition had the full squads - no greys or the like.

Interesting that more shock results seem to happen in the International game than the domestic. Can't say I've seen a single FA Cup shock yet for instance.

Mine is fairly realistic. England won all its games. 3-0 vs Japan, 1-0 Vs Spain 2-1 Vs Ivory Coast - England and Spain Advanced

2-1 vs Nigeria

1-0 vs Slovakia

2-2 vs Germany - 5-4 on Penalities

2-2 vs Spain - 5-4 on Penalties

Archived