Who in ur game won the 2010 World Cup

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spain beat France 2-1 in the final on my game. Brazil and Italy both went out in the group stages :(

1 thing that was realistic tho was england lost on penalties in the quarter finals to....... yes Portugal!

1 thing i did note on my game as well, all 8 countries in the quarters were from europe

Mine was kinda boring...

Brazil 1-0 Holland

Argentina beat Mexico for the 3rd place. I think it was 3-1 or 2-0. Don't remember. I was kinda hoping Mexico would win it, they were the only interesting side left in it by the quarters, the others were all the teams you would expect :\

Mine has been interesting. Have been watching Australia in all their games they beat South Africa and Ecuador 2-0 and drew 2-2 with France in the group stage then beat Argentina 1-0 followed by 2-0 over Spain and then 1-0 over Italy. Theres some revenge for 2006 against Italy haha.

Just watched them play France in the final and France have won 3-0 and should really have been more they dominated. Oh well if Australia do that next year I will be over the moon haha.

Italy beat Denmark 3-0 in the 3rd place play-off

I think people should start providing screenshots with their posts. I find it hard to believe the likes of Gabon can make the Final...By the quarter-finals I had Spain, Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Holland, Argentina and Russia left...I accept that freak results can and do happen on FM, but the kind of scale of freak results we are talking about in order to allow Gabon or Switzerland to win the World Cup...I just don't think anyone here can believe they genuinely happened...

2ic39mp.png

England crashed out in the semi against Spain. After two goals by Villa in the first half, Rooney saw red in the second half when he tried to end Xavi's career with a two footed sliding tackle from behind.

Argentina's Cup winning goal in the 83rd minute started with Demichelis with the ball deep within his own half making a long lofted pass ahead of Messi. Albiol was first to the ball just inside the penalty area but made the wrong decision to trap the ball. Messi came sliding in knocking the ball loose for Aguero to slot the ball in on a volley low in the far side of the goal. Albiol finished the match with a rating of 4.6.

Brazil and Germany were the most notable teams to not make it out of the group stage.

Brazil, Germany and Italy are all looking for new managers.

Game setup:

Nations loaded: England, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Argentina and Brazil

Managing: Chelsea

I think people should start providing screenshots with their posts. I find it hard to believe the likes of Gabon can make the Final...By the quarter-finals I had Spain, Mexico, Italy, Brazil, Germany, Holland, Argentina and Russia left...I accept that freak results can and do happen on FM, but the kind of scale of freak results we are talking about in order to allow Gabon or Switzerland to win the World Cup...I just don't think anyone here can believe they genuinely happened...

Heres your proof lol

http://tinypic.com/r/psyly/6

http://tinypic.com/r/ebd0zs/6

Tbh, I dont like the fact they won (maybe future World Cups, sure, but them winning the first one doesnt feel right :( lol)

But then, like I said before, they did have a relatively easy-ish run

Nigeria 3 Def 2 England

Semi Finals - Nigeria Def Holland

Of course, I was Nigeria manager :D

In the other Semi Final, England beat Brazil 1-0

Uruguay 2 Def France 0

Semi Final - France beat Italy

Uruguay beat Germany

I was Spain and was beaten in the Second Round :mad:

Alright then I take it back about Gabon winning it :p Still to get that kind of run up to and including the final is ridiculous...the only half decent team they came up against was England and they lost that...

I completely agree with you, I do think its atad silly for the first World Cup of the game

But then enough freak results gave Gabon an easy run

Of course, they couldnt win in the 90 mins of the last 3 matches, therefore their fitness could have been what prevented them from loosing

Comparing how good their players are against English League Standards, only 3 of them could get into Premiership first-teams, and that would only be teams of the lower-end of the table tbh (though 1 could be mid-table)

Archived