Where are YOU buying FM2010?

Where are YOU buying FM2010?  

503 members have voted

1. 1. Where are YOU buying FM2010?

• Steam or another Digital Download site
    • Tesco/Asda or another Supermarket
    • A highstreet retailer such as GAME
    • Play.com, Amazon or another online store.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How have some people managed to order it for only £17???? I've looked on Zavvi and the steam pre-order page and they are both more expensive than that!

they increased the price before it was 17 pounds, now its more expensive . unlucky

GAME - got vouchers for my b'day last month so doesn't really matter what the price is, its free for me!

Best bit is that the wife is picking it up for me and has volunteered to work on Saturday to give me 'gaming time'

Can anyone advise - was going to go with Zavvi but now found out they're still using Royal Mail so now guarantee it'll be here on Saturday. Then I looked at Shopto.net but they demand I send my first two orders to the house at which my card is registered - as a student I live away from home so this is no good.

Which of the cheap (sub-£25) retailers will allow me to get the game on Saturday?

Steam, i'm so impatient and want to play it the minute it's released, also i'm lazy to go to the shop so lately most of my games are purchased in Steam or similar services.

Zavvi - £17.95 pre-order, and I just can't justify paying a tenner more to have the game a day or two earlier. Have a nice little save going on CM10 (which is nowhere near as bad as some would have you believe), so that will do until FM arrives.

Pre-ordered from Game online, used the next day delivery service. Not too fussed when I get it as long as I do :D:D:D

I'll probably spend more time in the editor for the first few days trying to make a better Scottish league structure than playing it hahah

Steam have helped me make my mind up, as they have brought their release date forward to the 29th, so im guessing it will go live at 12.01 on thursday morning instead of friday like it was supposed to. Good work from Steam as places like shopto.net and HMV are shipping already. So means the steam pre orderers won't miss out that much, not that I am one of them as it has taken me this long to make my mind up which route to take.

Steam have helped me make my mind up, as they have brought their release date forward to the 29th, so im guessing it will go live at 12.01 on thursday morning instead of friday like it was supposed to. Good work from Steam as places like shopto.net and HMV are shipping already. So means the steam pre orderers won't miss out that much, not that I am one of them as it has taken me this long to make my mind up which route to take.

Does this mean it will be available in 24Hours on Steam??

Does this mean it will be available in 24Hours on Steam??

Yeah im guessing so although it says available in 1 day and 15 hours it will be released at 12.01 on thursday morning as there has been random release estimates for other games on Steam and then one hour before the release day it says 1 hour remaining or something along those lines. Exciting stuff.

Yeah im guessing so although it says available in 1 day and 15 hours it will be released at 12.01 on thursday morning as there has been random release estimates for other games on Steam and then one hour before the release day it says 1 hour remaining or something along those lines. Exciting stuff.

Very Exciting :p

Going to the Arsenal Club Shop at The Emirates in order to buy the Arsenal Edition

Thats a mint idea of Arsenal's to kind of have their own edition of FM. I bet by FM 2012 or even next year loads of other clubs have picked up on this and you will be able to buy FM from your club with FM in your clubs edition.

zavvi £17.95. why pay more to have it early?

plus mine has already been dispatched (weds) and my area doesnt seem to have been too affected by the strikes so it could be here in the morning...

so those who have paid £10+ quid to have it by friday may have missed a trick, we shall see.

its a win win for me.

Archived