Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community

CarlHighfield

Members
  • Content Count

    807
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About CarlHighfield

  • Rank
    Amateur

About Me

  • About Me
    Middlesbrough

Interests

  • Interests
    Football

Favourite Team

  • Favourite Team
    Middlesbrough

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Yeah, that's where I am looking and I'm Arsenal and don't have the option
  2. How do you go about asking for one of these on FM18 as I don't have any options to ask for it within the board requests page?
  3. I've recently changed my anti virus software so I'm guessing it's related to that but my save will just disappear instantly after saving, I have read on a few other posts that it is anti virus related but what exactly is it that I have to do in my AV software to prevent this?
  4. Why is all my best players never have a star rating higher than 3 stars. I have the best scouts and they never rate my players that highly, I have a goalkeeper who is a world class player according to his reports he's only 2 stars. I am aware of current ability and stuff and it doesn't bother me that much but is there anything I can do to improve the star ratings my scouts give them?
  5. Basically the first 2 seasons I absolutely dominated everybody, scoring on average 3 goals a game. But now I struggle to score at all and I am conceding a fair few, but I haven't changed anything. Basically I'm asking for help to get my tactic back to how it was. Currently playing a 4-2-3-1: GK: GK - defend - distribute quickly RB: CWB - attack - close down less, more direct passes CB: CD - defend CB: CD - defend LB: CWB - attack - close down less, more direct passing CM: DLP - support - dribble more, close down more, direct passing, cross less CM: BWM -defend - shoot less often, direct passing LW/LM: IF - support - roam from position, pass shorter, hold up ball CAM: AM - attack - roam from position, more risky passes, move into channels, hold up ball RM/RW: R - attack - dribble more, close down more, more risky passes ST: AF - attack - close down more Structure: Fluid Mentality: Control Instructions: Shorter passing Pass into space Play out of defence Whipped crosses Run at defence Exploit the flanks Play wider Roam from position Close down more Prevent short GK distribution Higher tempo Be more expressive So from this what am I doing wrong so that I can't create chances or defend?
  6. When you get a scout report and it says the scout has say 70% knowledge of the player how do you get the remaining 30% do you just get more reports or make the scout watch him for a period of time?
  7. It is definitely possible, the assistant I had last 10-11 seasons kept the line up I set up every single time. This team I'm using now is no different in terms of players but he just decides to make his own
  8. Decided that I wanted to skip over the season but whenever I go on holiday over a game I'l pick the team and then skip over the match, the 'use current team selection' option is ticked but my assistant is using his own team sheet which is causing a couple of players to become unhappy because they aren't getting their game even though I chose them to play. What's this about?
  9. It used to be so so easy to unsettle a player and have them put in a transfer request on FM13 but on 14 I can't seem to unsettle anybody at all, the only thing I can do is declare my interest and the player says he's desperate to join me but still doesn't become unhappy and put in a transfer request. Am I missing something?
  10. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002225155/screenshot/1100268447121513631 Again a poor result against a poor team
  11. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116443872 This is the first game I played after posting and as you can see I should really be winning that :|
  12. On the attack this tactic is unbelievable although I only ever score 1 or 2 goals a game despite having 30+ shots in the game. But I also seem to concede to absolutely every team no matter who it is I'm playing. Also when playing away from home I never ever win, I'm playing as Arsenal too so my defence as a whole is great. Am I doing something wrong?
  13. Well I'm Arsenal and if you look, all of them players are terrible. I have 4 people in my shortlist
×
×
  • Create New...