Your team for Football Manager 2010?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

might take Tranmere on meself - usually look for the managerless lower league teams to kick-off the demo with, before restarting the full game on release day!

with Barnes/McAteer getting the boot today, the team will likely still be managerless, when the game goes into production!

I have been to Prenton Park too! :D

might take Tranmere on meself - usually look for the managerless lower league teams to kick-off the demo with, before restarting the full game on release day!

with Barnes/McAteer getting the boot today, the team will likely still be managerless, when the game goes into production!

I have been to Prenton Park too! :D

And where have you been for the last year or so?!

Ding :cool:

I'm planning on doing the same for West Ham. They've always had a good conveyer belt of local talent that have gone on to play for England so I'm going to try to build an all-British side :p

thompkins, jordan spence, collinson, hines...good start for brittish youth irl should be good on fm too

when people say activate lower leagues does it mean there already there and waiting or do we need to create them?

ill start in aus with Robbie fowlers lot or gold coast, be the first manager to take control of that club, before moving to italy, spain, maybe germany, south america doing saves there, with clubs like fiorentina, betis, wolfsburg, san lorenzo, cruzeiro...before a long term save with my beloved q.p.r and maybe a go with notts county or fc united (if i dont have to create)

Steaua Bucharest (Romania) trying to kick away the evil chairman and his minions, and get back to Europe , and Real Madrid trying to bring the 10th CL to Santiago Bernabeu, and maybe start an unemployed challenge on all the continents

People saying they wanna take Leeds back to their former glory. Why don't you take the mighty Nottingham Forest back to their former glory!?

x2 Champions League titles

x4 Carling Cups

x2 FA Cups

x1 Premier League Title

x1 UEFA Super Cup.[/Q

Forest never won the premier league

Nope not the actual Premier League which arrived in 1992, but the equivalent. The top league in England 1977/78 and then runners up the following season 1978/79 (The old First Division)

I will play as Chelsea. Which will be more of a challenge for once.

My main aims would be:

- Winning trophies in the short term

- Rebuild the team

- Improve youth facilities

- Become self suficient

- Become a legend

- Make Chelsea the best and richest team in the world

I reckon that is good enough of a challenge for me.

I'll have a mess around with Aston Villa for a while, and get used to the game.

Then (if possible) I'll take over my local Sutton Coldfield Town in the 8th tier.

I'm not used to going outside Europe really for managing, so I'll probably have a few other saves with teams from America, South America and Asia over the next year.

For me it will be the PARIS-SAINT-GERMAIN!!!

I think that'll be first save too, until the last patch comes out - then start a longer game with some no hopers in the bottom German division.

Forest never won the premier league

No. They won it when it was a mans league, and not full of overpaid foreigners :thup:

Unjustly demoted to the Third Division. They need a knight in shining armour to return them to their rightful place

Shouldn't take you too long to get back to the 2nd division :D

Gloucester City for me (my local team). Will be interesting to see how easy it is to get a new ground. Their ground was badly damaged in the floods in 2007 so are sharing at Cirencester IRL. Hopefully will be able to get them a new ground and up the leagues!

Mine has to be the mighty Spurs!

Also Spurs for me. I find it impossible to play another English club with the same excitement and anticipation.

I have tried other leagues but again, the different player names (even Spain and Italy you only know 50 odd players in each league), make my interest drop.

So Spurs it remains.

Archived