Your Bogey Team

Manchester United. No matter how many injuries, no matter how out of form, no matter what I try, I have never won against them in my current save. I even was up 2-0 away from home at half time once - they besieged me and made it 2-2 by the end, there was nothing I could do to stop them. The last game I had a perfectly legitimate goal disallowed (stupid linesman), and for the first time I actually outplayed them. They then score a late winner from a deflection on a corner.

Bizarrely, I am Arsenal's bogey team - I have beaten them comfortably every time we have played. The last time they did not have a shot on goal. Gotta take the bad with the good =D.

Monaco. Played them at least 10 times and am still yet to beat them.

Used to be Marseille aswell, but have only lost 1 of the last 4 home games against them now, 2 of them wins including a 5-1 for my first ever win against them.

i play the italian lge a lot, 4 different teams, and in each save Catania are a bugger to beat. they like to knick a point off me at my place and nearly always turn me over at theirs and its mainly down to one player - step forward their gk Mariano Andujar, cant beat the sod no matter who i have. been tempted to just buy him so he cant play

On my current save it took me 11 games in all competitions to finally beat FC Porto (playing as Boavista) and that was after they'd already won the league and were rotating. Since that victory we're about even though they did scupper my hopes of a domestic treble in the cup semi-finals. But I wouldn't call them a bogey team per se as for most of that period nobody could beat them and everyone else was fighting for second place...

Man Utd. Their current squad is nothing spectacular, but the tactics Moyes uses in the game seem perfect for the current ME because they're destroying everyone in Europe and when they need a goal, they just completely blitz the opposition.

Man Utd. Their current squad is nothing spectacular, but the tactics Moyes uses in the game seem perfect for the current ME because they're destroying everyone in Europe and when they need a goal, they just completely blitz the opposition.

opposite of the real world.whenever they need to score,they concede

West Brom, Tottenham and Wolves are my main bogey teams. (I am playing as St Albans)

Tottenham like to knock me out of the cups, (in my current season they beat me in the 5th round of the FA cup and the semi final of the League Cup!!)

Wolves always somehow manage to snag a draw against me, usually 0-0.

West Brom are not so much of a bogey team, but they launched an incredible comeback against me when I was in the Championship which has stayed with me. We were 3-1 up at home and cruising, when in the last 15 minutes they score 2 late goals to make it 3-3. I then got a last minute (what I thought was a winner) to make it 4-3, and then they go down the other end and make it 4-4. I think one of their strikers scored all their goals to make it even more annoying.

Fiorentina, because Mario Gomez is just brutal. He is now 33 years old and scored 10 goals in the last 4 games against my Milan.

Yeah, him, Pellissier and Balotelli are 3 players i simply detest. They just seem to score each and every time against me, even if I'm hammering their respective club they'll pop up with a consolation or 2. The only time I've not had an issue with Gomez is when I've been the one controlling Fiorentina. Tbf, he's smashed goals in regularly for me too.

Archived