Which is your favourite camera view?

Which is your preferred camera view?  

255 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your preferred camera view?

Which is your favourite camera angle. Please choose the one you prefer not one you maybe forced to use (e.g. 2D) due to pc graphics limitation.

Its my first time playing on 3D after getting a new laptop :). I find it hard to stick to one. The 'TV' view looks great but i don't use it often as it's too close and i can't see most part of the pitch like i could on 2D. So far i've used 'main stand' and 'elevated' the most.

Just out of curiosity SCIAG, what is the meaning behind having your replays in 2D view?

I can see more of the pitch, so I can see defensive mistakes if I concede, and I like to imagine that my goals were better than they were. :D

Sideline for me as I find it moves around less and I can see alot of the pitch, good for watching as much of the action as possible.

But I have replays for goal action in TV mode.

Would be nice if SI added one more camera angle specific for penalties, as none of the current ones are ideal for watching a shootout.

• 1 month later...

I use Sideline. I'm still on FM10 though, so I haven't got the TV view. For replays I use different cameras, depending on what angle suits the best...

I'd love to have a "Free Cam" btw, so that I can adjust the camera to my own satisfaction. For instance for a penalty shootout, like Kenco already mentioned. But there are more situations where there's no camera that really makes me happy.

Can't believe you still run CAMRAD. :p

Someone has to do it. :p

I still think - in my opinion - it is the best way to watch games. I've tried 3D but I just don't find it as appealing as 2D.

It's the same old things for me - easily watching tactical movement, the imagination factor, being able to see all of my players and their numbers at once, seeing the whole pitch and so on and so forth.

2D Classic forever. :D

Archived